It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones was right??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

There are some questions among the posters that reacted on this thread about Alex being a government asset.
It is my opinion that he is not.
He is just to public to kill him and get away with it, at this moment.
I assume that they did try to make him ill.
Probably he has to good of a redneck body to get ill seriously.

lol too good of a redneck body!! too funny!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
plus if they kill him there will be a huge revolution taking place

32 GLP posters, does not a revolution make.

Otherwise, he's a nice bloke.

hardee har har

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by remyrange
I get nervous about my laptop and Ipad both having built-in microphones and cameras. I think sometimes to myself, "Are they watching me, can they hack into my computer and watch me through it when I'm not aware?"

I hope not. because I admit, I sometimes take my laptop into the bathroom.

How embarrassing.....

Some business laptop do not ship with cameras so someone must be paranoid.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

Its like the way he had this grievance with David Icke at one time, and now Icke's on his show and they have this careful way of letting each other mouth-off and then the other comes in with a slightly-related view-point, then goes off the edge and then the other tags in!

Alex Jones is clearly in a niche of his own doing. He's fared well and knows he's too highly-listened to in ever being shunted off-air. A lot like Icke. Anything goes, and it either sells, or with eventually lead to debate...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

I rip a little square of paper and taped it over the built in camera on my lap top. Even put a
on it. "They" can't watch me watching a screen all day now, although "they" can properly still listen to me being quiet.
edit on 17-1-2012 by ZeussusZ because: can't spell

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Hahah good plan :-D

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

Notice that with all his guests he has the incessant need to control every single aspect of the "conversation". I mean paragraph long lead ins and loads their lips at every opportunity, it's ridiculous what a control freak he his.

I really enjoy how he panders to celebrities and every once in a while you'll get someone who just disagrees with him on all his major points and he has to sit there and take it. But if Joe Blow calls in to simply disagree, he gets belligerent, calls them every name in the book, accuses them of be government spies or demons and hangs up.

Alex Jones has the emotional maturity of a fourteen year old boy. No offense to fourteen year old boys.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeussusZ
reply to post by remyrange

I rip a little square of paper and taped it over the built in camera on my lap top. Even put a
on it. "They" can't watch me watching a screen all day now, although "they" can properly still listen to me being quiet.
edit on 17-1-2012 by ZeussusZ because: can't spell

Those little black rubber pads under most electronics and laptops work great for that too.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Thats why I always talk to my iphone when I believe I am being watched or monitored.

I tell them what i think of them and low and behold my IPhone starts working properly and not hanging.

AWESOME!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

He is still breathing and living because it would be waaaaay too obvious to knock off the loudest voice on the planet, thats why.

I'm sure in due time "they" will figure out a way to take him out of the airwaves or...worse.
edit on 18-1-2012 by dgtempe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

Please say you've heard the most-legendary call-in ever to the Alex Jones Show, when he's says-- and I quote...

"Stay tuned, folks! We have a Red-Shield on the line! A Red-Shield! We'll be right back..."

Red-Shield, of course, meaning, a Rothschild. One of the young lads in his 20's, I think?

I don't have the link at hand, but check it out on Youtube...

Its ABSOLUTELY LEGENDARY!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Alex Jones is absolutely full of #. Just because he can read someone elses article, and then put it into his own words on air does not mean he is some kind of genius predictor. All of these talk show hosts are basically just plagiarists, taking other people's information and then pretending like they figure it all out themselves. And they are not even good at selecting information, which is why most of what they say ends up to be wrong, but they rip off so much # that some things are bound to be correct.

You'll also notice how often people like Jones contradict themselves. This is because they are ripping off so many different people, "borrowing" from so many sources and different avenues of research and ideologies, that they can't keep anything straight.

Anyway, all this "shutting down the internet" stuff just looks like fear-mongering to me, at this point. Eventually they will, just for the sake of closure, but don't imagine that the internet represents some kind of threat to the system. I assure you, it presents no such threat.

Now move along, and post some more about 2012 and ancient aliens or some other kind of goddamn retarded nonsense.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I get nervous about my laptop and Ipad both having built-in microphones and cameras. I think sometimes to myself, "Are they watching me, can they hack into my computer and watch me through it when I'm not aware?"

How embarrassing.....

Actually, yes you can be monitored through built in microphones and cameras in laptops. This was something that a high school did with students who possessed laptops from the school.

A suburban Philadelphia school district remotely activates the cameras in school-provided laptops to spy on students in their homes, a lawsuit filed in federal court Tuesday alleged.

Source

Interestingly enough, I was watching a pretty good movie last week called "Abduction". The movie is about a high school student who is working on a school project that deals with missing children. They use a computer software that shows what the child may look like when they are older. Anyway, the kid doing the project finds himself, so he contacts the admin of the site to get more information.

It turns out the kid's father is CIA and his parents are not really his parents, and the web site that had his picture was actually being run by people who were attempting to track him down in order to get to the kid's father. It is a very interesting movie, but what struck me was a scene where the kid contacts the Admin through an IM type of service to get more information and the people he is talking to via the internet remote access the camera on his laptop so they can see him and hear what he is saying in the room he is in.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by andreoutlaw

I hope that response wasn't aimed at me? I've only been apart of ATS since last week, so my comment before yours about an Alex Jones interview with one of the younger Rothschild lads was something I'd recently found on Youtube, and it seemed obvious to me how many people on ATS would be open-minded enough to know of it...

Peace, friend.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
reply to post by haven123

You're wrong.

He works for the government and Israel that's why he exposes everything they are doing?, it's called research and study...buddy
edit on 17-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

I think you are the one who works for the Government, maybe a bot or just uninformed. It doesn't take long to see that what Alex jones reports is factual news.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

Alex is Right and will be remembered as one of the few media outlets that reported real news. remember, he reports news releases and they admit what they want to do. It's all there in plan view. The sensationalism and his opinions may not be factual but the news defiantly is.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Cheers for that, won't bother watchin it tonight now ! Thanks for saving me the time !

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Alex Jones is just a fear monger, he's been exposed by the late William Cooper in the past.

Here is another video that covers Alex Jone's failed predictions.

Alex is a psychopath just go back and listen to all the violent stuff he says about knocking peoples teeth out and crushing people's skulls. He's an egotistical maniac. Enjoy drinking that Kool-aid fools.

edit on 21-1-2012 by PharohGnosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

How embarrassing.....

I am basing this comment on the assumption that you are just an average Joe or Jane. Do you really think the gov is going to waste resources looking at what you are up to? Now I could see if you were suspected of illegal activity or perhaps you are someone of interest to the gov, but really, relax no one is watching you.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

How embarrassing.....

I am basing this comment on the assumption that you are just an average Joe or Jane. Do you really think the gov is going to waste resources looking at what you are up to? Now I could see if you were suspected of illegal activity or perhaps you are someone of interest to the gov, but really, relax no one is watching you.

ok, maybe I should a put a smiley face or something after. I really meant this toungue in cheek. I don't think that anybody is really interested in watching me poop. Seriously
look and my profile and you will see that I like to joke around alot, and have a dry sense of humor.

Please everybody, I'm not that stupid. except to my 6 year old. he thinks I'm stupid.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join