It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

I currently live near train tracks, and trains go by multiple times during the day and night. I've also heard the rumble before. They sound totally different, mainly because of the point of origin. I heard the sound coming from the sky to the west. The train tracks are below me (i live on a hill) to the east.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Possible gravitational flexing

Potential gravity from other celestial objects pulling on the Earth from different angles during celestial orbits, physically squashing and squeezing their overall shape of earth and its tec. plates
edit on 1/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

What in your theory connects sounds of this nature to operations at the Large Hadron Collider?

edit on 17-1-2012 by dainoyfb because: I typo'd.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

I just watched it. I'm doubting his dates, but I'm not gonna doubt each videos authenticity. Especially the Czech Republic... That one scared the # outta me, and caused some mic distortion as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I still think it is this.

Sounds from Space

I think it has to do with the atmosphere opening up somehow or by something. The vacuum of space is rushing something in or something out of the atmosphere. This also I would believe makes a electro magnetic effect when closing like the flash of lights in some of the videos.

Or it is the earths crust making crazy noises from the pressure of the core and fractal cracks working their way up.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Either the one from Chicago at the beginning of the video, or the one from Kiev at 12:33 into the video are a hoax. You can hear the birds chirping and the EXACT same sound, what appears to be a child screaming, in both videos. Have a listen and you'll hear exactly what I am talking about.
edit on 17-1-2012 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

That doesn't make sense!

No, demanding a single answer for a variety of different alleged "sightings" doesn't make sense. That's like expecting a single explanation for all UFO sightings. Some of the recordings of the sounds seem to be mechanical, some electrical, others faked and still others completely inexplicable. They are all being lumped together to create what can only be called "mass hysteria."

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Either the one from Chicago at the beginning of the video, or the one from Kiev at 12:33 into the video are a hoax. You can hear the birds chirping and the EXACT same sound, what appears to be a child screaming, in both videos. Have a listen and you'll hear exactly what I am talking about.
edit on 17-1-2012 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

Although they sound similar, they aren't the same. Maybe that is somehow related??

The sound quality is different on both videos, and you can hear when the cameraman rotates the shot on the Kiev video.

Chicago, it sounds a little further away from the camera.
edit on 17-1-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alilonthecheekyside

I think the time for people to "demand answers" is definitely NOW! as well

Great! Are you going to share with us who you've sent your demands to and perhaps what you've asked so that we can collaborate?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The answer may be contained in this thread Iridium Massive conspiracy but many were too busy trying to derail rather than to have an open discussion.

Read it in full. Link for link. It may be the answer to the noises.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Gasparus

I heard the sound. And quite a few others on ATS have as well. Not the "new version", but the guttural rumble of 2011.

That one was the one I heard too, last summer, sounded like a combination of high, heavy wind, and a jet rumbling engine.
I don't live near an airport, only see about 1 plane a week overhead, and no trains or industry near. Farms and forest.

The other night I heard a noise that was similar to the above, sounded like a jet hovering ( yes, hovering) low over the house. Then it went away. Didn't travel away, just stopped.

Really high atmospheric wind maybe? There was no wind in the trees either time. It would have to be way, way up there, but sounded really close.

This new sound has a voice like quality to it, a screaming sound of sorts, that's what turned it creepy, eerie....
It does kind of sound like from space

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

The answer may be contained in this thread Iridium Massive conspiracy but many were too busy trying to derail rather than to have an open discussion.

See what I mean?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Could it be that the Chicago video has the Kiev video playing in the background? This would explain the difference in sound quality. I'm telling you it's the exact recording. I believe the Kiev video has been out for some time, so I'm calling hoax on the Chicago video.

link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

What the hell are you talking about? In the OP I said send a list of videos to your local news station, and that's all. You sound like a "pics or it didn't happen" type troll..

link   
Although there isn't news-related media coverage on this noise, didn't the noise happen during a baseball game?

Which would be media coverage of some sort.

P.S. - I like how one of the theories includes "awesome creatures".

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

BUT, there is NOOOO media coverage, at all.

That's not entirely true. Certain local television channels and newspapers covered the strange sound phenomenon in the countries where they occurred. But if you mean that MSM networks like CNN and the BBC have not covered it then you are right.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78

Read it in full. Link for link. It may be the answer to the noises.

A conspiracy that consists of a Satellite Audio Tri Axial Network that may be just locking us all in. SATAN, coincidence?

All i ask is read and discuss

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I believe it did, and the announcers even mentioned the strange sound on TV during the game. I want to say it was a Minnesota Twins game. I could be mistaken though.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Lee78

See what I mean?

No..... Just because there are multiple ideas doesn't mean there is "no answer"....

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

You can almost guarantee this video is a fake. If you listen really closely to most of them the huge trumpet like sounds seem to change with different location. Really all that is is simple audio manipulation but you know what doesn't change at all.....The sounds of the birds in the background.

There are at least 5 or 6 different mini clips in there with the same exact bird sounds repeated. Which tells me someone just dubbed the audio over the owners original video.

Was referring to the 15min video earlier in the thread hit reply instead of quote on accident.

edit on 17-1-2012 by Strict because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join