It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SIX UFO's spoted and photographed from two countys

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
SIX suspected UFOs were captured in these two astonishing snaps taken in neighbouring counties.
The sightings — looking remarkably similar — were just 30 miles apart in the UK's UFO hotspot.

if this is a "ufo hotsot"as they claim its probly secret airforce test,but i hope its aliens,
www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
At face value, i'm not going to expecr much for the fact it is an article on "The Sun". They are known for posting articles without any journalism whatsoever, i remember one time they had a story of a UFO over the M4 in england, it turned out to be a lens flare... lol.

If i were to guess, both pictures could have been taken through a window and what we see is a reflection of the camera flash. They look like pictures from a mobile phone (judging the quality), maybe they are both using the same phone model resulting in the similar "artifact"?

Just a wild guess, not saying for certain

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Its the Sun , and we have no info on the first picture but I suspect they were caused by the same thing .

Ernestas Griksas, 21, snapped a cherry-picker outside his window

They both look like lights reflected in window glass .

Took this from my kitchen window a while ago. The rainbow was a bit faint by the time I saw it. The UFO looking objects are the reflections of my ceiling lights.
www.invisiblecompany.com...

edit on 17-1-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
They VERY similar to a UFO that used to be seen every autumn over Cairngorms - but only on a webcam looking out through a window, in a room in which there was a ceiling light ........

The 2nd picture is claimed to have been taken from indoors. I bet the first one was too. And both from rooms in which the lights were on.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Terrible.

That is all I can say.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Any other sources.. Other than that peice of crap tabloid?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Those pictures are just.. meh.

Easily hoaxed, easily misinterpreted & just as easily photoshopped. However, it's not lens flare as the position of the sun relative to the camera is just completely wrong. Also, if they were taken through a window then jesus christ these guys must have OCD to the max as those windows are spotless! Not a spec on them when zoomed in PS.

Personaly, I'd put it down to over exposure and a wild imagination or a lucky break in the clouds.

Of course, I can be entirely wrong and this could be legit as, afterall, we've all had our own UFO experiences we believe to be the "real thing".

Happy hunting!
edit on 17/1/12 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I live in Milton Keynes and on friday i saw two white lights in the sky moving all over the place. they were quite a few miles away 15-20 i guess south east of MK. the time was around 1940. i never bothered to film it as i knew my phone wouldn't pick them up as they were so far away.

i guess these could be related to the ones in the paper? but the times are a bit off

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Both photos taken through double glazing with a light reflection.

I've lost count how many times The Sun has posted photos like this...

I wonder how much they pay? I might take some.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'm a great believer in ufos but sorry, this looks like what you can do with any iPhone if you have the UFO app from iTunes installed in it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm from Chatham in Kent, one of the 'hot spots' I can confirm it's not a UFO hot spot at all, definitely a junkie hot spot but no UFO's

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSelfDestruct
I'm from Chatham in Kent, one of the 'hot spots' I can confirm it's not a UFO hot spot at all, definitely a junkie hot spot but no UFO's

I disagree.

The amount of aliens I've seen around the Pentagon centre...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Right on!

Some similar examples:

The Sun.....

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I live in Southend, Essex, and agree, claims that this area is a UFO hot-spot is just nonsense.

I can't believe Nick Pope used to have a respectable job, all he does these days is add validation to The Sun's completely terrible UFO pictures.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

It's The Sun Newspaper. They more than likely put the words in his mouth! Chances are Nick has not even been contacted regarding these photos.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

LOL! that is a good point, perhaps it is a hot spot after all... I have heard they come to earth to harvest methodone, which is in short supply in the skag nebula.

Think i read that in the sun though.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrixXxtaR
reply to post by humphreysjim

It's The Sun Newspaper. They more than likely put the words in his mouth! Chances are Nick has not even been contacted regarding these photos.

The Sun is bad, bad it isn't that bad.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Here's one I took out the window.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c64628ebce88.jpg[/atsimg]

Where you see the light reflections in my pic is exactly the same spot where I did see a genuine UFO one day, strangely enough.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
looks like a lot were spotted all over the country on the 13th

www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Though the Sun is a dreadful news rag, I was watching TV this morning and the UFOs were mentioned on This Morning, with comments from viewers from all over the general region saying that they saw them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join