It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast AM Kennith Arnold Website.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I was looking at the information on the website presented by Ken Arnold's daughter. it has some interesting information. one of which was a letter from am "The Olympian Society, Inc." from a man named Everett H. Lea. the Address on the letter just reads Mt Olympus, Temecula California. I have search on many websites and through what FOIA papers I have seen.

I only have three theory's about this.

One. It is a government agency. This makes the most sense to me. First because of a lack of address and not being able to find the name of the Mr, Lea. That I would also say it was to make sure that Ken Arnold was not lying and sticking to his story.

Two. It is a secret society. That the name of Mr. Lea's name is a anagram for his real name.

Three. It is face value. It is a man making up a name of a group and gathering UFO information by sounding official.

If any one has information I'd like to read what you have.

Here is a link to the page. It is about half way down.
www.kennetharnoldufo.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Thanks for this post, pretty interesting stuff,

however in my opinion I would take what this guys says with a pinch of salt

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecksalin

Is there any specific reason why you say this?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Originally posted by ecksalin

Is there any specific reason why you say this?
I agree with ecksalin and while I can't speak for ecksalin's reasons for saying this, I can give you mine.

The letter implies that the fog seen in some cities is artificial. This is an extraordinary claim, which without extraordinary evidence, lacks any credibility.

Also the claim to have identified the unidentified flying objects is another extraordinary claim, especially the part "I do assure you these objects of the sky will never bring harm to anyone", another extraordinary claim.

As Carl Sagan said, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence", and since there's virtually no evidence at all any of these claims in the letter are true, it's hard to take the letter seriously at all. If you read many threads on ATS you find plenty of people making claims with no evidence at all, and I'm sure it happened 60 years ago as well as today, the main difference being 60 years ago they didn't have the internet so you didn't hear about them as much.

top topics

join