It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same mystery noises heard on September eleventh! Video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This is in the jokes forum because its a joke. I made this video in about 5 minutes. I am by no means a professional video editor nor do I use expensive software. It's all stuff you can buy online. I use Powerdirector 9 and I paid around 50 bucks for it. Here is an example of how easy it is to hoax these strange sounds.

I'm not kidding, this took me 5 minutes.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I see your point but many people have heard the sounds in real time with their ears, not just on a video.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

: /

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This video you made would be funny if you replace the sound with a "rasberry" sound. Then they guy could be wispering to Bush. "Sir, you might want to excuse yourself".

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotApplicable
I see your point but many people have heard the sounds in real time with their ears, not just on a video.

No, they haven't.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by NotApplicable

No, they haven't.

I have, OldCorps have and a few other long time members to this site...........

You keep trolling these threads , yet never respond when called out.......

Careful doing that, youre going to make yourself a reputation as someone who isnt credible by your actions.....

Atleast those of us who HAVE heard it with our own ears have no reason to say otherwise

join