It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same mystery noises heard on September eleventh! Video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This is in the jokes forum because its a joke. I made this video in about 5 minutes. I am by no means a professional video editor nor do I use expensive software. It's all stuff you can buy online. I use Powerdirector 9 and I paid around 50 bucks for it. Here is an example of how easy it is to hoax these strange sounds.

I'm not kidding, this took me 5 minutes.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I see your point but many people have heard the sounds in real time with their ears, not just on a video.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

: /

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This video you made would be funny if you replace the sound with a "rasberry" sound. Then they guy could be wispering to Bush. "Sir, you might want to excuse yourself".

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotApplicable
I see your point but many people have heard the sounds in real time with their ears, not just on a video.

No, they haven't.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by NotApplicable

No, they haven't.

I have, OldCorps have and a few other long time members to this site...........

You keep trolling these threads , yet never respond when called out.......

Careful doing that, youre going to make yourself a reputation as someone who isnt credible by your actions.....

Atleast those of us who HAVE heard it with our own ears have no reason to say otherwise

new topics

top topics

join