It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A final introduction means we wont have to start all over again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What happens when a computer programmer taps into the power of AI technology? What if we previously calculated, build, stored, inter-predated information that was given to us to decode so we can send back a piece of puzzle for a picture we cannot see. What if that bigger picture is the demise of humanity? The codes were a power of nuclear proportions as scientists discovered atoms and such. Instead of decoding further the machine demanded its piece and used the raw power to destroy. The people stood by and did not understand the world around them. We choose a society of individualism and self love. We care about our family's, our soldier's, our civilian's, but not the rest of the world? We are so far behind our true potential. We work in groups to achieve much, but if we ALL combine that we can achieve PROGRESS. Ants have developed telepathic abilities of communication so we know its already possible. We are the being who adapt and if we adapt to working as a system of humans to protect this earth and each other will develop the ability to overcome anything. The technology to stop earthquakes instead of causing them. Stopping comets instead of destroying them. Traveling beyond our own time and space. I may be welcomed to this site, but it is I who welcome you to my mind. I think its time I spoke to the few who surpassed the certain barriers with the rope of curiosity that brought you here. We all have a godlike cause so our bind is a force of certainty.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BigDogNY

Release the hounds!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BigDogNY

ummm, welcome to ATS?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a final introduction! that sounded interesting.
but i cant read anything by people who dont know what paragraphs are.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS..to the other poster..better start adapting..text talk is now eliminating the use of vowels.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Some friendly advice....the key to getting your posts read is organization, in thought and form. Do that and you should be fine

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

looks like youve got some problems ahead of you or maybe you should ask this person to phone you and read it to you personally or better yet you wait for us to unplug you out of the matrix and ill chuck u in that chair and stick the "thing" into the back of your neck.or continue to whinge about not being able to read words that follow after each other.

new topics

top topics

join