It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Still not done refreshing avatars?

Meh, your arguments to go to war and kill millions was getting old, I guess if you want to be refreshing the only way to do so is changing avatars.

PS.

What's with calling people pacifist? Makes you come across as a psychopath...it really does. Especially in combination with the changing avatars, the demonizing of anyone even slightly arguing against you, the completely illogical stance on Iran( there is not going to be a war between Iran and America) and last but not least...your argument forming and sentence structuring.

And then to argue about it for 50 pages? Sorry, not taking you serious nor taking you for a knowledgeable or wise human...so you're basically spewing your hateful and barbaric opinion and some really dumb people are taking you serious.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I see this thread attracted the usual redneck muslim haters and Israel supporters in the first page like flies to the poo they are.. lunar and wrabbit appeared just as I thought they would.. pathetic.

You people are so transparent. You ARE war mongers, no matter how you try to spin it or convince the more sound minded individuals on ATS otherwise.

The scary and sad part is... there are millions of down right evil and stupid people like you all over the world.

PEACE

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

If you have produced a daughter onto this earth,,. if you have true love for your life and your family. why would you not be striving to make peace with all peoples in all moments,. peace with all people, who would like nothing more then to love themselves, their life, and their family? one of the biggest conspiracies is that people think war is necessary, how many times will we do things the wrong way till we realize the right? war is necessary if your empire wants to control the resources of other regions,,.

There never was a good war or bad peace - Benjamin Franklin

its so hard for you to admit this because it goes against a very long lived structure of your existence,. by perceiving the world from our side you would be defying what you were, and still seem to be.,. your also claiming that the iranians are savage apocalypse craving loons,, when your team is the side talking war,,. and reading revelations.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

L
L
congratulations
on shooting yourself in the foot F&S for reasons explained below

well folks i think this thread is a perfect demonstration replete with multiple examples
of how sick the american empire has truly become.

those who attempted and failed to reason with these folks had better get it thru their heads that these creatures are impervious to any kind of reason,or humanity

and you had better arm themselves

let no one be under the delusion that the troops will not turn their guns on the people
and march them into concentration/extermination camps
while the sheeple cheer them on.

arm yourselves but don't attack directly, avoid initiating the use of force:

During the American Revolution, only 15% of the colonists supported independence, and only 5%
actually participated. Extrapolated to today's population, and those numbers represent 45 million
and 15 million, respectively. I submit that an even greater percentage are awake and would be
willing to participate in a new revolution. But must it be armed?
The police state control grid has been under construction for decades, and is near complete, if not
already finished. They are ready to deal swiftly and cruelly with your “revolution”, and they're
fully comfortable and unworried that you're prepared to take up arms against them. Our police are
fully militarized, their ranks swelled with military veterans trained to destroy the enemy – which,
whether anyone realizes it or not, is now you. Recruitment policies have favored those of lower
IQ, those who are not smart enough to question immoral orders – such as torturing for noncompliance,
also known as tasering, ten year old children or octogenarians who pose no physical
threat to them; not smart enough to understand the Constitution or their oath to uphold it, and
who are more likely to get off on pushing other people around.
Foreign national police and military forces infest us, and Posse Comitatus – the law forbidding
military presence on American soil – has been reversed. A web of FEMA detention camps spans
the entire country to imprison the millions who will not comply. One need only examine the
police and military response to Hurricane Katrina, where summary judgment – often involving
execution – was handed out on the spot, and the military went door to door confiscating weapons
from law abiding homeowners, leaving them defenseless against the criminals roaming the streets,
to know that these chemically lobotomized, brainwashed thugs will have no problem stamping
your face into the dirt, fellow American or not. And if you are unaware of what went on during
the G20 summit in Pittsburgh, 2009, you will want to acquaint yourself with it.

SOURCES:
consciousresonance.net...
gnosis474.blogspot.com...
edit on 29-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: extags

edit on 29-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The biggest problem we have now, particularly since the Great Depression, is that spirit of self
sovereignty has been gradually eroded away, so that most Americans not only feel that they must
pay their taxes, even if such taxes are illegal, but that it is their lawful, patriotic duty to do so, and
they are more than happy to do it – anyone who does not is a cheat and a scoundrel and un-
American. Would that I had a dime for every person who got angry at me for telling them that not
only was the State robbing them and their children of their wealth and prosperity, that this theft
was an example of their slavery, but that none of it was legal in the first place.
The only real revolution that will deliver true liberty is a revolution of consciousness. This
revolution demands that you stop looking outward for leaders and saviors, and be your own leader,
your own savior. Within your own mind lies simultaneously the problem and the solution to all
your problems.
You must lead, but you must not allow anyone to follow you, except to encourage them to be their
own leaders. And we must recognize the innate power we as a collective have, that no matter how
powerful the State becomes, it can only function if the people grabs it by the heel and places it
upon their own necks. This is the genius behind the scam, but also the beauty behind the solution:
stop empowering it. Do not vote. Do not pay taxes. Do not join or allow anyone you know to join
the military. Do not invest or spend your money in the mega-corporations, particularly the banks,
which control our government. Become self-sufficient: save your money. Buy gold and silver. Get
off the grid. Produce your own food, water, heat, and electricity. Arm yourself. Educate yourself.
Turn your attention inward. Only you can save you.

SOURCE:
consciousresonance.net...
gnosis474.blogspot.com...
if you pay taxes this next april 1st then you are the fool

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I don't understand why the government (NOT PEOPLE, you have no power in your country sorry as we don't have any power in the UK), wants to be Captain America all the time!? UGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Why do they make you believe that? It is like when I told my mom no too far ago, why do you think America is the hero? Why do they want you to believe that? and what has been the outcome of when they have done it before? Who became stronger after that? Only the corporations, not the government because they are in debt and who pays for it? YOU AND ME! that is the most ridiculous thing about this system we live in!
and we are so stupid that we go with the ball!

It is so annoying people how can you be a believer of this? how can yo support it?

and an advice for people. I for example never comment in Ron Paul threats because 1) it is not my problem (Even though I do find interesting) , 2) I have no idea about the internal politics of the US. so I don't get involve. People who don't know anything about some threats here, should remain quiet, read and investigate.

Things aren't black and white people! I say it again and again...
edit on 30-1-2012 by azulejo because: no swear words Azulejo! bad girl!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

The UN should do it with soldiers of member countries and not the US alone. US is getting a bad image as well as getting their young men killed. Besides a financial strain which will eventually bankrupt the US. US "friends" are always asking it to fight their wars. S.Korea with N.Korea, Taiwan with China, Phillippines with China over Spratly Chain of islands, Japan over China's military build up, Israel and friendly Arab nations over Iraq and now Iran. Really there is no end to US involvement if you ask me. It could go on and on forever till kingdom come. The UN is not respected and powerless...the invasion of Iraq for example. So who is actually in charge

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The United Nations of Sharia is useless on this front.

As it is currently set up if it were to activate its Security Council armed forces option, it would lead to a state where larger cohesive nations would need to reverse the process of aggregation to compete for power with the smaller and numerous nations.

However, the nations with real soldiers would need to take the lead while at the same time being the nations at a voting disadvantage by virtue of being cohesive states.

There are regressive components to the current model.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
enjoy the life while you can, I think by 2045 we will be living in few areas not greatly affected by radiation from a nuclear war, in a post-apocalyptic future with mechas and Chinese flags everywhere.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Most of the Islamic nations make bad soldiers. Even in history, pre-Islam Persians/Arabs/Berbers primarily relied on being more numerous and tended to break and run when that tactic failed.

China doesn't care about anyone but the Chinese. Chinese flags anywhere outside of the Chinese-descent areas would mean they are removing resources, and the people making money are spending it "back home."

Your post apocalyptic world needs to realize that the reason that these groups are getting traction is because.... we are trying to play civilized. If our nations were not doing so, things would be VERY different.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I think an attack on Iran based on the fact that they we think they may have nuclear weapons would be a mistake and would probably end in finding no such devices. I find a few things a little strange about this whole "Preventative" Approach...
* Mainland USA has never been attacked directly by an outside nation at war
* The only war to exist on it's own soil was a war between it's own citizens
* The USA has the only existing track record for using nuclear devices on human beings
* The USA has a stock pile of 9960 nuclear warheads, Iran is believed to have 1 or 2

Fair enough, Russia has a large quantity too but on the other hand Russia has never killed humans with one and Russia doesn't start wars with other countries under the false belief that they might have a nuclear warhead.

Given the fact that the US has such a vast quantity of weapons of mass destruction, and has proved that they are willing to use them on humans, yet you won't see the rest of the world invading the USA, toppling the dictator and installing a new government while taking and torturing hostages on a remote island and urinating on the dead soldiers too

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I can't create new threads yet, so I'll post this here. Someone should make a thread about this.

Obama is currently using the Superbowl to push for a war with Iran. He has said that the U.S. and Israel have "never been closer". Additionally he has said that although they want a peaceful solution that there is currently no options that have been taken off the table.

It's very telling that he's saying all of this on the Superbowl, and I'm sure the clip will be re-aired. Once it's available I'll post a video to it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

If you have produced a daughter onto this earth,,. if you have true love for your life and your family. why would you not be striving to make peace with all peoples in all moments,. peace with all people, who would like nothing more then to love themselves, their life, and their family?

I do…which is why I’m not a warmonger.

one of the biggest conspiracies is that people think war is necessary, how many times will we do things the wrong way till we realize the right? war is necessary if your empire wants to control the resources of other regions,,.

War IS NECESSARY on rare occasions. Syria is a good recent example. Should the people of Syria stand by while a dictator kills thousands of innocent citizens? How about Iran? Should the Iranians sit back while the ruling theocracy steals elections and kills thousands of innocent people unjustly?

In certain circumstances war is the ONLY WAY to bring about peace because there will always be evil in this world that needs to be eradicated.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Seabag .. thats a nice disinfo thread we have here
your masters must be proud of you

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Please address my OP.

I'd like to read your response to what I said.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I'm not anti-Anyone, but theres a couple Governments I don't care for.

Is Iran one of them?

How about Assad’s government in Syria?

Are those “acceptable” governments because they primarily kill people within their borders rather than outside?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Ben81

Please address my OP.

I'd like to read your response to what I said.

half your op is true and all the true things are twisted to favor one side
your op is far from neutral .. it is warmongering the war against Iran
your op is not different then a article from Fox news and CNN reporter like Wolf Blitzer
but one thing is sure .. you portray Iran to be the ultimate enemy to kill since 2004
like he was the devil himself

i think he has showed a lot of patience :
after the Stuxnet attacks on their vital computer
after many terrorist attack on the revolutionary guards
after many scientist killed in the street in bomb attack straped to their car
after heavy sanctions to cripple the Iran economy
after so many false accusation like having WMD and the assasination plots
after ruining their reputation making old ally doubts their relation

Iran didnt attack anyone in 200 yrs
30 000 jews are living happy without any discrimination in Iran
CNN should speak about those things

Listen to this video .. and try debunk it

It make all sense after .. i promise you

there is your chance to wake up
stop warmongering on Iran .. they are not the oppressors

Russia and China know all of that
thats why Nato cant go into Syria yet

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

half your op is true and all the true things are twisted to favor one side
your op is far from neutral .. it is warmongering the war against Iran
your op is not different then a article from Fox news and CNN reporter like Wolf Blitzer
but one thing is sure .. you portray Iran to be the ultimate enemy to kill since 2004
like he was the devil himself

I’m certainly not neutral but I haven’t advocated war.

You see, it is possible to want change and want nonproliferation without advocating war. The sooner some people realize this the sooner we can have a serious discussion. I think both can still be achieved without war. Obviously others do too or US would already be at war with Iran.

i think he has showed a lot of patience :
after the Stuxnet attacks on their vital computer
after many terrorist attack on the revolutionary guards
after many scientist killed in the street in bomb attack straped to their car
after heavy sanctions to cripple the Iran economy
after so many false accusation like having WMD and the assasination plots
after ruining their reputation making old ally doubts their relation

Iran didnt attack anyone in 200 yrs
30 000 jews are living happy without any discrimination in Iran
CNN should speak about those things

Iran didn’t “overtly” attack anyone but to say Iran’s hands are clean is disingenuous. Iran has been fighting proxy wars across the region. They most certainly had a hand in Iraq, Palestine and Syria as of late.

Iran has an agenda just as US (and every country) has an agenda, and all countries are playing the game. What is your beef with the US?

I understand your concerns about the video you posted (and I share them) but it seems you believe propaganda from one side but not the other. I will watch it again and respond....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Well Amhadinejad is not Gaddafi
he can act like a dictator executing people
sharia rules oppresing the woman not to show to much skin

lets compare that with the US
US woman are oppressed when they cover to much

when they uncover .. they are still oppresse and threated like prostitutes
Obama still have states that execute people ..

the only big difference is that Iran doesnt bomb the crap out foreign leaders that dont agree with them

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Im surprised all the attacks in this thread have not resulted in a closure or deletion. Its a shame that if you have a differing opinion you are a warmonger or sheep or a Dis info agent. Usually the ones accusing someone of being that are they themselves one.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53 >>

join