It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Warmonger Thread

page: 49
65
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
reply to post by Praetorius
 


As far as I know, Israel has never wanted to, let alone openly state wipe any nation, people or ideology (unto itself) off the map, so Iran having nukes is "just for a deterrent"? Right...


Though it does seem intent on wiping Palestine off the map..one settlement at a time.

Cosmic..




posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 





People who support Iran typically only do so because they hate America and the west.


That is not correct. I support the western world and its values. I do not support a war with Iran. he reason we want war with Iran is to install a central bank just like they want to in NK to and just like they did in Iraq, Afganistan and Libya.

What you are defending is the banking empire. The same banking cartel that has robbed the worlds people of trillions and bought some of the greatest nations on the planet to there knees.

But go ahead and support the propaganda machine. Its always been the same. The rich sending the poor to so they can make more money.

Is Iran a problem. Well they have not attacked a nation in over a hundred years. The US on the otherhand has been in an almost perpetual state of wars.

Does Iran want to wipe Jews from the world. No it does not. In Iran Jews live without problems.

ofc iran has problems many of them stem from the fact that the US over through a democracy in 1953 and replaced it with a dictatorship.

Leave the people of Iran to sort there own affairs out. So what if they get a nuclear capability, Israel has done outside the remit of international law
edit on 24-1-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Is this General Norman E Schwartzcough himself?
Just kidding, but really, how are you so sure of these facts?


Because...1. Bombing the Iranian nuclear sites will poison the whole Middle East.
2. The U.S. knows how close the current regime is to collapse.
3. The Iranians know that without the U.S....Israel will bomb their sites.
4. This is the perfect situation to demonstrate Non-Nuclear EMP weapons.
5. It is what I would do. Split Infinity



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Originally posted by arbiture
reply to post by Praetorius
 


As far as I know, Israel has never wanted to, let alone openly state wipe any nation, people or ideology (unto itself) off the map, so Iran having nukes is "just for a deterrent"? Right...


Though it does seem intent on wiping Palestine off the map..one settlement at a time.

Cosmic..


First I totally disapprove of how Israel is "taking over" settlement areas ceded in 1967, let alone later. This is not however systematic extermination aka genocide of a people by destruction of that nation most associated w/them. Not to mention the current hard line of Israel's government. But it would be nice if the Palestinian people hard a government not associated with terrorists, I think that would certainly be a good way to help.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by seabag
 





People who support Iran typically only do so because they hate America and the west.


That is not correct. I support the western world and its values. I do not support a war with Iran. he reason we want war with Iran is to install a central bank just like they want to in NK to and just like they did in Iraq, Afganistan and Libya.

What you are defending is the banking empire. The same banking cartel that has robbed the worlds people of trillions and bought some of the greatest nations on the planet to there knees.

But go ahead and support the propaganda machine. Its always been the same. The rich sending the poor to so they can make more money.

Is Iran a problem. Well they have not attacked a nation in over a hundred years. The US on the otherhand has been in an almost perpetual state of wars.

Does Iran want to wipe Jews from the world. No it does not. In Iran Jews live without problems.

ofc iran has problems many of them stem from the fact that the US over through a democracy in 1953 and replaced it with a dictatorship.

Leave the people of Iran to sort there own affairs out. So what if they get a nuclear capability, Israel has done outside the remit of international law
edit on 24-1-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)


He called me an american hater too! You cant debate
with people like him because he is so brainwashed,
that he will go to war and die for these criminals



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer
 



COMPLETELY FICTIONAL:

"Leave the people of Iran to sort there own affairs out. So what if they get a nuclear capability"

Iran-->NuclearBomb-->PraiseAllah-->BOOM

The Above Boom is scary,, the location scary as well,,
for ten Kopecks,,, location is
A. Iran-----Homs---->End of #eResistance-->Sunni Win--PraiseAllah--Off With EveryonesHead

Including there own People,,,"It's the Martyr's Way--Ala --I'mAdinnerJacket--WIN ***

Starts ArMaghedon--->Praise Allah.


The above scenario is COMPLETELY FICTIONAL.

Me.

Itaint the bombing of Isreal that everyone is really worried about,,,get it now???



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Look...the people of Iran...a country with the highest ratio of young to old...are over 90% Pro-Democracy. The old religious guard tries to keep them in the stoneage but with computers and cell phones....the youth longs to be free. As I have said before...the U.S. plan to deal with Iran is to let Iran Implode as estimates have the current regime lasting only 12 to 18 months before Pro-Democracy movement takes over.

Split Infinity



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Look...the people of Iran...a country with the highest ratio of young to old...are over 90% Pro-Democracy. The old religious guard tries to keep them in the stoneage but with computers and cell phones....the youth longs to be free. As I have said before...the U.S. plan to deal with Iran is to let Iran Implode as estimates have the current regime lasting only 12 to 18 months before Pro-Democracy movement takes over.

Split Infinity


"The old religious guard tries to keep them in the stoneage"

Did you know that it is now UNDER SHIRIA LAW-->A memember of FACEBOOK is a SIN!
(Allah be praised and all that,,etc,,,).

Ya really
it's now a SIN too be a member of FACEBOOK,,
Under SHIRIA LAW,,


(Satanic Aspect of Facebook,, must be discussed else where,,,j/k lol


Sorry you where saying??



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Look...the people of Iran...a country with the highest ratio of young to old...are over 90% Pro-Democracy. The old religious guard tries to keep them in the stoneage but with computers and cell phones....the youth longs to be free. As I have said before...the U.S. plan to deal with Iran is to let Iran Implode as estimates have the current regime lasting only 12 to 18 months before Pro-Democracy movement takes over.

Split Infinity


You have to understand that the concept of "democracy" we are talking about here is nothing like what democracy is.

Legislative and judicial power lie with the religious establishment. Not with the elected politicians.

These ideas like we are all using the same dictionary are simply propaganda. We are not using the same dictionary. The concept of democracy you are being told is being created bears no resemblance to democracy.


If the Senate defined all of the parameters of how to interpret laws and gave a framework based on a book and some supplemental books, told the congress / parliament what sort of laws they are allowed to make and then gave a final stamp of approval of those laws based on their consensus of an 800 year old book written by a mad man.....



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons
 


You are right Aeons.......


Theocracy is a form of government in which the official policy is to be governed by immediate divine guidance or by officials who are regarded as divinely guided, or simply pursuant to the doctrine of a particular religious sect or religion


That is what Iran will always be.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 

I disagree....I believe and so does the many think tanks in Washington and Langley....that the Iranian youth will not continue down the old path. Split Infinity



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by sonnny1
 

I disagree....I believe and so does the many think tanks in Washington and Langley....that the Iranian youth will not continue down the old path. Split Infinity



I actually hope you are right.

For now though,its a theocracy........and divine intervention,making the policy's,and prophetic words,come to life.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


"Iran-->NuclearBomb-->PraiseAllah-->BOOM "

It will take Divine intervention too find that stuff from Egypt,, if u ask me.


Me.

"Iran-->NuclearBomb-->PraiseAllah-->BOOM " is not my idea of a very helpfull ideoligy when it comes too building things. I thought Iranians were good engineers,, maybe they need to get over Cyrus,,, he's dead get over it,,,no more rule world stuff,,, ya lost the blessing,, it was passed too,,,Alexander,, get over it!



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 



He called me an american hater too! You cant debate 
with people like him because he is so brainwashed, 
that he will go to war and die for these criminals


Pfffft....

What I actually said was:

People who support Iran typically only do so because they hate America and the west.


I think many of the responses in this thread prove that. Notice how almost everyone who jumped in to defend Iran had something bad to say about America. Why can't people discuss Iran without blaming U.S. for some perceived wrong-doing? Why must people justify Iran's actions by citing what U.S. has or hasn't done? 

Haters!!



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 



As I have said before...the U.S. plan to deal with Iran is to let Iran Implode as estimates have the current regime lasting only 12 to 18 months before Pro-Democracy movement takes over.


This is why I've said many times that it is possible to keep Iran from having nukes without starting war. There are many ways to make that happen without bombing them or initiating an all-out military campaign against them. I want to see their weapons program destroyed (removed, dismantled, inoperable, etc) and any future nuclear energy production done transparently and closely monitored. 

Around here that still makes you a warmonger though.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 



As I have said before...the U.S. plan to deal with Iran is to let Iran Implode as estimates have the current regime lasting only 12 to 18 months before Pro-Democracy movement takes over.


This is why I've said many times that it is possible to keep Iran from having nukes without starting war. There are many ways to make that happen without bombing them or initiating an all-out military campaign against them. I want to see their weapons program destroyed (removed, dismantled, inoperable, etc) and any future nuclear energy production done transparently and closely monitored. 

Around here that still makes you a warmonger though.


I agree that the best course in dealing with Iran is to ignor them...to an extent for a while. There own people will do the job better than any military action. Split Infinity



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 


perceived wrong doing? Seriously the US's history of involvement in other countries affairs/military actions &/or wars of the last 90 years. The US administration and the silent hands that guide them will not rest till they are drawn into another battle. Why all of a sudden is Iran in the sights of Israel/US? How much more blood has to be spilt to keep your "fiat money" war economy going? Does any one care anymore for any of the lives that are lost,



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Yes, these think tanks and whatnot could send a fruit basket with a thank you note once in a while.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Jay-morris
 



He called me an american hater too! You cant debate 
with people like him because he is so brainwashed, 
that he will go to war and die for these criminals


Pfffft....

What I actually said was:

People who support Iran typically only do so because they hate America and the west.


I think many of the responses in this thread prove that. Notice how almost everyone who jumped in to defend Iran had something bad to say about America. Why can't people discuss Iran without blaming U.S. for some perceived wrong-doing? Why must people justify Iran's actions by citing what U.S. has or hasn't done? 

Haters!!



No, you are wrong again!

The only bad things i have said about America are people like you, and the government. This has nothing to do with your country, and its people as a whole. I have stated this again and again to you, but you just don't listen!

The problem with people like you is, your so brainwashed, then an insult to your government, is an insult to you, even though your government are are bunch of criminals who dont give a crap about American soldiers dying in pointless wars. Do you think bush and chaney cared about American soldiers dying while they were making millions through their oil companies?

Those soldiers died to make people rich. They go back home and get treated like sh#t, and you think thats okay?

So, don't dare say that you are. or will fight for your country, and its people. The last couple of wars have had nothing to do with fighting for your people. They have been wars fighting to make people you are never going to meet get rich. Open your eyes!



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
You know before i read some of your very thoughtfully elaborated ,super rationally packaged comments on the subject,i was a naive pro Iranian Zionist hater fool......but your mature top notch reasoning and endless knowledge of the matter made me realize that the poor corporate Zionist agenda is been right all along,and people of the world have been misleaded to believe otherwise........Now i know ,all beloved west is trying to do is to help people gain democracy and freedom and of course,to have a chance to enjoy western media and culture.......now i know the devilish countries who resist the GIFT are just fools waiting to be discharged.......I just realized that Israel has every right to accupy palestinian lands because they are just a bunch of ALLAH worshiping morons which don't know what the hell is really going on and they really do not belong there...........now i know every thing the US and their allies have been doing in Japan ,Korea vietnam ,Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Soudan etc etc is been kindly out of their own little good harts,and entirely for the sake of those countries fellowmen and women.......But how do people respond to that? with" death to America" ,...Shame on them all and the rest of the world .I apologize on the behalf of them. they are just morons what do they know?!.......to make the story short ,just THANK YOU ,thank you for reflecting some lights on our dark ocean of stupidity.... keep up the good work ,deny ignorance.....Long live Logic



new topics

top topics



 
65
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

log in

join