It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush says he is pleased by Soldiers injury's NY Post and other news papers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
"It's an amazing thing when you see a person wounded, sitting there in a wheelchair or bound up in bandages or these different-looking metal things sticking out of them to hold them together "

www.nypost.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
That doesn't compare to the time when behind the seens he was seen on BBC visably laughing really really hard before entering to give his shuttle columbia speech

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
He said the dirty half behind the seens, NY Post didn't cover it real well-

he said the rest of it later
--------------------------

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Other News papers besides the New York post said that Bush said that it is WONDERFUL TO SEE, not its AMAZING

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati4NWO
"It's an amazing thing when you see a person wounded, sitting there in a wheelchair or bound up in bandages or these different-looking metal things sticking out of them to hold them together "

Don't forget the rest of his speech !

"It's an amazing thing when you see a person wounded, sitting there in a wheelchair or bound up in bandages or these different-looking metal things sticking out of them to hold them together - a young man looks you in the eye and says, �I can't wait to get back to my unit, I hope I'm healed fast enough to get back to Iraq,' " Bush said.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
make him feel the pain, poke him with metal objects and boiled. then we'll throw rocks at him. once he's 200% dead, we'll send him into the sun. what a prick!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
LOL those kids legs were blown off, how would they get back in line

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Why did you only post that little snippet, Illuminati? You made people angry for no reason. Bush was merely stating how proud of the troops he is.

By the way, Im not a Bush supporter. In fact I dont even like Bush.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Because half the story is all they ever want us to hear. Its all they can afford for us to hear. I remember hearing Newt Gingrich saying he wanted social security to wither and die..made me hate the guy but years later I hear his whole speech and he's refering to the congressional committee thats oversees it because it cuts over half the funds right off the top for administrative costs which it doesn't need. he was actually proposing a way where more of the money could get to retired and disabled Americans by cutting red tape. I hated this guy for years because of just getting half the story. Actually, I agreed with him in the place to cut spending is in the gov. itself.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I find it fantastic that this idiot is in "charge" of the most powerful force on the planet. Hope to God someone sensible is pulling the strings. "Georgie a good boy daddy, Georgie a good boy?"

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Lexus, did you not read all the posts? It was only half the story and as for idiot, if you have an MBA from Harvard, then I guess you're qualified to make that assessment.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Did anyone even bother to read the entire article?

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I am in complete agreement with astrocreep. So, Lexus, what college did you attend?

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i dont think they did...

another discussion goes to waste

READ PEOPLE, READ

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
Did anyone even bother to read the entire article?

Yep.I did it.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
For me it's all propaganda. Of course Bush will pick out a situation which is favorable for him and his campagne.

Come guys, you know as well as everybody else knows that he won't say anything negative about this whole thing.
So what's the point ? I also saw that guy on TV telling how bad he want to go back to Iraq. If he was about to say anything that could harm Bush in any way. He wouldn't have been there.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Umm you left out a few things....

Bush gave Purple Heart decorations to war wounded and witnessed the swearing-in ceremonies for two wounded soldiers who became new U.S. citizens.

President Bush yesterday said he'll never forget how Saddam Hussein's statue came tumbling down in Baghdad as he fought back tears after visiting wounded troops who helped make history and free Iraq.

"It's a brave lot here in Bethesda . . . And I feel lucky as an American to be a part of a country where citizens are willing to do that."

"I don't think I'll ever forget - I'm sure a lot of other people will never forget - the statue of Saddam Hussein falling in Baghdad," Bush said, blinking hard to control his emotions after he and wife Laura saw the troops.

"And then seeing the jubilation on the faces of ordinary Iraqis as they realized that the grip of fear that had them by the throat had been released. The first signs of freedom."

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Oh yeah Bush is such an evil man..

He was simply praising the troops.Talk about taking something out of context.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Perhap's he's just not master of his own mouth ... thought about that ? That would fit perfectly with his rumored manipulablility ...

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
We had 8 years of a guy that no one could figure out what the hell he was saying. I think its refreshing to have somebody finally, after all the deception and "slickness", who talks straight talk, means what he says and backs it up. I mean, I know its not as exciting as having a soap opera in the Whitehouse ever day and the extravagant social balls every other night but this is a time for things to get done. From what I've seen, Mr. Bush has a clear since of right and wrong no matter how it affects his popularity and a clear vision of the world minus terror groups which seems for some reason to rub a lot of you the wrong way. if we're pissing off terrorist and terror supporters, then we must be doing something right. he also understands that it may cause a deficit now but putting money back into the business economy and spuring growth will pruduce more tax revenue by having more tax-payers. Its not his original idea. We've had many examples when this proved true including JFK's use of tax cuts to spur growth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join