It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let it be know by all men and women of the new world order!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Aye, confussion among the mates of this world with all the scuttle butt of New world order and concerns 'tis matter spinning wild. Matey and lasses, remember to pray for the wee ones who are here now and for them that are born soon. For they be the future to stand and be counted. I would prefer to fight on the high seas, matey, for I love the ocean, I have sailed upon her during my time as a lad. If I do die out in the salty waters, the mermaids would gently lie me to rest as one of their own. 'Tis new world order, aye, fear for men and lasses 'tis may be brought about and changes of those who freedom may sink at the bottom to sufficate the lives of so many.
Normal voice: I still have many thoughts to consider and not happy with the idea of this subject due to I have served with my belief "To defend the people of the United States and stand by those who are serving now. I was raised to be a free thinker, do what is right to others like family, all my brothers and sisters are colorful human beings that I love, even if they are bad. Not all the leadership of the world will belong to this new world order, the arabs I doubt could measure up to the task at this time and space. Many things to think about and be patient before judgement, quick hast makes waste of wisdom. Keep the conversation going and thoughts to ponder on as there are things we can not control, but plan ahead.
Thank you.

P.S.
Aye, matey as this old salty seadog looks for treasures in the deep seas, 'tis the time to set sail for new adventure, aye, wish you were here lads and lasses.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by ancientsailor]

join