It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch- DEAD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I was pissed off when i came in last night..So i logged on the comp and started to web read to cool the nerves..For some profound reason i decided to browse the Sun online, and to my fkin amazement i read a story that Rupert Murdoch had died!! w00t w00t

I cracked open a can of Stella and started dancing round my home built log fire in the middle of my room, in a teepee.

Then i realized it was a joke... distinguished the fire and spat out the beer in pure shock. .

News International websites for the Times and the Sun were taken down last night after hackers targeted the Sun's web pages and redirected traffic to another page falsely reporting that Rupert Murdoch had been found dead. The LulzSec hacking collective hacked the tabloid's site, and also claimed to be "sitting on their [the Sun's] emails" and that they would release the emails on Tuesday. They tweeted what they claimed was Rebekah Brooks's email address, and said they knew her password combination.

Source

What a shame, maybe next time eh!

edit on 16-1-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Lol. Pretty good prank, but could have used a MSM website to better use in terms of quick manipulation.

No gain or loss here from what i can see.
edit on 16-1-2012 by gandhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It does say 19th July 2011 on the paper! Bit of a clue there lol

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Jeeze, What a drag....
These computer hackers seem to be just playing at their imagined games rather than really seriously trying to make revolution happen.....I could imagine so much more interesting things to hack.....so many more rocks to turn up to the light...
Why dont they hack the Mafia or something?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
ive never click a post faster then i clicked this one lol

disappointed that its not true ;(

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Ditto
2nd line

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The unfortunate thing is even IF Rupert Murdoch died his company would continue to work as it does now. Nothing will change.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
ive never click a post faster then i clicked this one lol

disappointed that its not true ;(

^
Made me lol.!

top topics

join