It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone confirm this family tree?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

found it on a site i frequent. what do you think? seems like quite a stretch to me, although interesting

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Strigoi]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Interesting. Do you have a link for the site you found it on?

Also, I have researched family trees for people before, but to do it accurately would take quite a bit of time and patience that I frankly dont want to waste. However, maybe someone else could do it. When it comes to this sort of thing relying on internet sources is not a valid way of doing it, and one would have to go to the primary documents that recorded this which would involve travel time and money. Sorry if I'm of little help, but for accurate history projects or research only primary documents are valid, and anything else is just a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yea, you can find it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's got a link and everything.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by esther
I study genealogy. It's legit as far as legit trees go. Bush is also related to Colin Powell through their common ancestor Edward the Longshanks (13th century).
But if you go back that far, many of us Americans are related. I'm descended from Somerled and Robert the Bruce, but what the hell does that mean now anyway? Scotland has no king.

Powell is related to Edward I? Thats interesting, I did not know that, and I will have to do some research on that myself.

Your descended from Robert the Bruce? Well, its better than my family, which family members have traced back to the Doomsday Chronicles of 1086 during the reign of William I. However, long periods of theivery from the 1300's through the 1500's and being stow-away's on boats bound for the New World in the late 1600's have plagued my family history. I think it would be quite interesting to be even distantly related to royalty though.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
sorry Jamuhn, i didn't see where you posted this before. the site i found it on is :

blackteasociety.org...

top topics

join