It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going Through A Thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I've been getting raptures mixed with telepathy as defined by the following...

Definition of RAPTURE

: an expression or manifestation of ecstasy or passion

a: a state or experience of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
b: a mystical experience in which the spirit is exalted to a knowledge of divine things

Definition of TELEPATHY

: communication from one mind to another by extrasensory means

A time ago in 2009 a rapture mixed with telepathy came in the form of a two-way communication opened between me and an occult higher power. The communication I want to highlight was about teleportation. I got the feelings communicated to me that it is real.

Definition of teleportation

A hypothetical method of transportation in which matter or information is dematerialized, usually instantaneously, at one point and recreated at another.

Teleportation is a term that refers to a number of theories and notions concerning the transfer of matter from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them,
- Wiki

I now buy that time travel to the past and to the future can happen by the occult higher power, because if the current everything present is dematerialized, then the everything can be recreated to a different point in time. And if teleportation is real, then dematerialization is real. Meaning, heaven and earth can pass away for good.

In Feb 7th of 2010 and in Feb 29th/March 1st of 2011 my inner person was no longer present in this world's present at then. Been gone twice and was returned twice at different later times by the occult higher power. Did my inner person get transported to somewhere else and then returned back twice, although I kept no memory of where having gone to in both times I've had missing time on my hands? Or twice did everything and everybody that is heaven and earth dematerialize and recreate at of course different later points in time, although I kept memory of the missing times by different things utilized as markers?

I'm expecting a final event in which it will either A) leave me gone for good to some place else outside heaven and earth or B) rid heaven and earth in exchange for a different type of place I may reside in place of. I am expecting the final event due a point in this Feb 2012, since it reveals to have a row pattern to it that is connected to the month of Feb.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Interesting.

Can you elaborate as for what "the final event" means? Thank You.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I had a little trouble following your post so forgive me if I missed this but, who are you communicating with? Are you saying that you are a part of the Illuminati?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Interesting story Bro!
Will jesus or the aliens save us?
Please tell, as I need some form of hope....that I will not have to leave the couch.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Umm Sir, 'm still kind of confused when you said "February final event" are we talking about the February 22nd Newada, Budapest final event?

new topics

top topics

join