It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premonition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This overlaps with alien conspiracies, but it took place in a dream...so I'm putting it here.

I was sleeping last night (of course) and while the rest of the dream is beyond my recall, I remember two very peculiar things: One, towards the end of one period of dreaming, I saw a face with very dark, darting eyes watching me. My view zoomed out, revealing that it wore light grey clothing, covering every inch of skin except for its eyes. What caught me is the eyes were, as I said, very dark...and they were darting around like someone who was prapring for something, or watching for something.

The other strange thing was...it was standing in the same room as I was in, barely three or four feet away from me. I am one of those people that will get uncomfortable in dreams, but not so terrified that I wake up in a cold sweat. I will generally face my demons head on, and wake up in my own time. But THIS time, I actually tried to get a better look at it, and woke myself up in the process. I actually woke with a jolt, wide awake, and looked straight at the spot it had been standing in. Needless to say, the being wasn't there. But I discussed it with a friend, and she told me it was one of the Greys.

But after I went back to sleep, I had another dream, regarding a battle between Light and Dark. It was a mass of people against a handful of others, and I led the people in defeating those handful of "Dark" ones. The interesting thing is...we didn't KILL them. We drove some sort of evil influence out of them. We restored them to human beings, I guess.

What I'm wondering here is...were these some sort of premonitions? A sort of psychic acknowledgement of otherworldly eyes observing us, as well as an imminent battle between the forces of positive and negative? I have been told I am ...well, "special." That I have the ability to be receptive to these sorts of things...especially in dreams.

Did anyone else experience anything like this recently? Any dreams that told of coming battles between the forces in our world, or that higher beings are taking an increasing interest in us?

edit on CSundayam393957f57America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thebestnr1

I really don't see how that was relevant...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
just a dream, it'll be ok buddy

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I liked this part:

But after I went back to sleep, I had another dream, regarding a battle between Light and Dark. It was a mass of people against a handful of others, and I led the people in defeating those handful of "Dark" ones. The interesting thing is...we didn't KILL them. We drove some sort of evil influence out of them. We restored them to human beings, I guess.

It is far better than killing

Love and best wishes to you

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
reply to post by Starchild23

I liked this part:

It is far better than killing

Love and best wishes to you

I appreciate that someone besides me picked that up. I personally believe that "evil" (so-called) must be driven out, rather than destroying its vessel. The vessel plays no part except in being gullible and malleable...which we are all guilty of.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You are seeking an answer or contact from someone or something. You have your "antenna" up on high alert, my guess is you are picking up on a little of everything. The answer you seek is indeed within these premonitions and dreams, but it is your task alone to find the truth and discard the rest. Safe passage on you journey, keep the pure white light close, and the "evil" will cower. Trust the inner voice, you know when something is true, even if it seems impossible, trust me it is not.

PLPL

top topics

join