It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is crazy??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
According to "theamazingatheist" on YouTube, Ron Paul is an old crazy man who wants to bring individual liberty to American citizens and end the FED and bring our troops home not in years but possibly months.... the guy i mentioned just spreads a message of hatred for Ron Paul because Ron wants the states to be in charge of something and not the government...and because he wants to lower government size..
(TheAmazingAtheist's) excuse on why he shouldn't be president is because he does not believe in evolution and he has an entire cult of morons following him every step of the way... oh but hey at least the people who want Ron Paul to be president don't see him as a Messiah... but a freedom fighter.

How the hell can you relate someone's religious beliefs to their political actions? that guy calls anyone who eats organic food or drinks unpasteurized milk an idiotic fool.

edit on 14-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

After reading your synopsis of "That Guy", I fail to see why I would waste even one second paying attention to "him".

Thanks for the warning about "That Guy"

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't know about crazy, but he is definitely insane.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Two failed attempts at a run for President, yet he tries again.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Sorry i am not American or an English man so my English isn't that good... okay i fixed it, is that better?

And just because i made a tiny mistake you won't listen to this fools views?

edit on 14-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muttley2012

Not his fault that most of the american population seems to be stupid beyond believe and rather want to see brainless idiots in the white house

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Not his fault that most of the american population seems to be stupid beyond believe and rather want to see brainless idiots in the white house

That doesn't change the fact that RP is making his 3rd run at POTUS and he stands no chance of winning. Pure INSANITY!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Muttley2012

Obama promised and he promised and the fools saw him as a Messiah figure.. but he did NOT deliver.

Ron Paul? wants to bring our troops home within months,lower government,restore the constitutional value, and wants to end the FED.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

That only qualifies if the conditions have not changed. In this case, the conditions have indeed changed. In fact, we have Obama to thank for that. He convinced Americans that it was OK to be optimistic and hopeful and that government *could* be changed for the better.

Mind you he didn't really deliver, but the message got through. Which means that Ron Paul's message and proven track record makes a POTUS run now more logical and sane than ever.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Your argument is flawed. He is doing something differently this time. He is winning.

And I wouldn't exactly consider something twice as "over and over". One failed attempt was used as a learning curve.

I'm sure; however, that this is going into deaf ears, considering your are pro devil... uh Pro-Obama

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

Your argument is flawed. He is doing something differently this time. He is winning.

And I wouldn't exactly consider something twice as "over and over". One failed attempt was used as a learning curve.

I'm sure; however, that this is going into deaf ears, considering your are pro devil... uh Pro-Obama

This is his third attempt, btw. He did make a run in 1988 with the Libertarian party.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
According to "theamazingatheist" on YouTube, Ron Paul is an old crazy man who wants to bring individual liberty to American citizens and end the FED and bring our troops home not in years but possibly months....

Individual liberty.......troops home.......

Yup, crazy talk.

Freedom, liberty, peace......all bad words

Scary mindset.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

haha so true
JK

Ron is my hero, not superman >_

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

Only in America would someone call coming in 2nd place (at best) "winning". U2U me and give me a big old LOL with a side dish of "I told you so" when RP actually wins somewhere....anywhere. I won't be holding my breath.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Ron Paul is the real change America has been praying for.

Mitt Romney,Obama and all those other bought and paid for candidates are just there to lie....

i bet you didn't know RP wants to end the drug war and legalize weed...and bailout black people for slight charges of drug possession

Obama actually signed secret executive orders to build more prisons like Guantanamo bay

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

That doesn't change the fact that RP is making his 3rd run at POTUS and he stands no chance of winning. Pure INSANITY!

Stands no shot at winning yet placed 2nd in New Hampshire and is currently in 3rd place as of today in South Carolina. He is no longer hanging out in the back of the pack and stands a decent shot at getting the nomination.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
Stands no shot at winning yet placed 2nd in New Hampshire and is currently in 3rd place as of today in South Carolina. He is no longer hanging out in the back of the pack and stands a decent shot at getting the nomination.

2nd place is just the first loser

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Fine you keep voting for a terrible president and i will continue freedom fighting.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
"Fanatical following" Ah well, it's the big trick again and not the first time I have heard it, even the BBC got caught in that from their own non-explanatory reporter in the US. I am not US, not particularly religious, nor a fanatic, nor particular to right-wing, left-wing or in the middle jargon, aka politico. There is however always something of real substance in what he says. That same reporter also called him a Maverick in the same breath, that part is most certainly true in his circumstance. Truth is, RP separates himself from the money-go-round and the itchy and scratchy's in the limited political US campus are scared #less, that much is obvious and begs the question why??

top topics

join