It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the Ozarks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I joined ATS a few months ago and have spent a considerable amount of my free time reading and researching some of the information available here on the various forums. Up until now, I have refrained from replying to any threads, taking the time to get a "feel" for the site and it's many participants. I believe that I now have that "feel", and hope that my interaction in the forums doesn't offend or step on anyone's toes. My desire is to contribute to discussions and learn from others, not troll and create stumbling blocks.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by anarky1965

Welcome!

Looking forward to your contribution.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS! You just tought me something new; "Aux Arks!"

Have fun and don't be shy to express yourself in the many threads that float around!
edit on 14-1-2012 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

hmmmm....

The Ozarks (also referred to as Ozarks Mountain Country, the Ozark Mountains, and the Ozark Plateau) are a physiographic and geologic highland region of the central United States. It covers much of the southern half of Missouri and an extensive portion of northwestern and north central Arkansas.
from Wikipedia

and the screen name: anarky1965

hmmmm....person of interest,
especially to the DHS
and the forthcoming internal security being formed as a result of the new Defense Law
of never-ending-detainment as an enemy-of-the-state

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The Boston Mountains to be more precise. While I share your thoughts regarding the DHS and the NDAA, I already consider myself to be an "enemy of their state" since I do not subscribe to the NWO. If they need more red flags they could use my support of Ron Paul for POTUS, my belief that 9/11 was perpetrated by our own government, or even the fact that I live in an isolated region, and everyone knows all them hillbillies are armed to the teeth and just waiting for the end...lol...Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Thank you for the welcome. I'm far from being shy.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thank you for the welcome.

top topics

join