It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Defeating the greatest cover-up of all time

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Why don't you come clean "Exopolitician"? I see that you are 0nline and I will give you 15 mins to declare your true identity.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExoNightmare
Why don't you come clean "Exopolitician"? I see that you are 0nline and I will give you 15 mins to declare your true identity.

My time is up.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
People of ATS:

The Exopolitician and i have this confirmed by his own email from his own hushmail account is DAVID CRAYFORD a known basher of Neil Keenan, Keth Scott and TRUTH. AKA WHISTLEBLOWER who also posts as Yherluna on the Projects camelot and Avalon forums.

CRAYFORD attacks David Wilcox, that is how DAVID CRAYFORD misspels it on purpose, callin Wilcock a liar, a misrepresenter, a hoaxer and a pot stirrer. SOUND FAMILIAR?

DAVID CRAYFORD you are officially ousted.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I knew it. Is he paid to do this? Yes, probably. So frustrating - and yet liberating now that it's known. Thank you

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

People of ATS:

The Exopolitician and i have this confirmed by his own email from his own hushmail account is DAVID CRAYFORD a known basher of Neil Keenan, Keth Scott and TRUTH. AKA WHISTLEBLOWER who also posts as Yherluna on the Projects camelot and Avalon forums.

CRAYFORD attacks David Wilcox, that is how DAVID CRAYFORD misspels it on purpose, callin Wilcock a liar, a misrepresenter, a hoaxer and a pot stirrer. SOUND FAMILIAR?

would you mind explaining this with more detail?

what is your relationship to "theexopolitician"?

why is he such a pain in the a$$?

where is waldo?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
I knew it. Is he paid to do this? Yes, probably. So frustrating - and yet liberating now that it's known. Thank you

The only person who would have this knowledge is our favorite co-hoaxer, CIA operative Keith Francis Scott. Legendary channeller and the reincarnation of St. Francis, underprop to Neil Keenan.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

where is waldo?

Yes and who ate the bear's porridge?

And was there porridge that be too hot or too cold or just right?

And if said porridge be consumed, then the child who ate said porridge be consumed, can said porridge said to have been consumed twice? That is the question lurking under all the personaphilia evident here.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

People of ATS:

i have no relationship with DAVID CRAYFORD, I am the one who I was one of David Wilcock's Source's for the Information on the Philippine Gold Treaty. I have emails form DAVID CRAYFORD aka The Exopolitician exposing him as such.

I have been telling people since the 90s about the plan to bankrupt ALL the member banks that make up the Federal Reserve Banking System. There is so much more to this story that David Wilcock can imagine. it would take me weeks to bring him up to speed. If any of you who know my version of this story would like to try to bring him up to speed, you are welcome. IMO he would have to read the Obergon Chronicles, read all the articles Gunther wrote on the gold transfer... and then listen to all 9 hours of David Sales interviews.

There's not much more I can do. I have been telling this story since 1994. It appears that David Wilcock was not familiar with this part of my story. This does NOT mean he is a fraud only stupidly duped.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ExoNightmare

Hmm, I understand some of what youre saying, but it seems like youre leaving out some important points..

What is the exopolitician/david crayford guilty of? We at ats only know him in the context of his irrational disrespect toward wilcock, and other people/groups. Can you give links or context for the exopolitician's past behavior and agenda?

Id love it if you also provided links to information about the subjects you brought up in your last post...the information to get "up to speed". I'm very interested in this fed reserve going bankrupt stuff...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I have been telling people since the 90s about the plan to bankrupt ALL the member banks that make up the Federal Reserve Banking System. There is so much more to this story that David Wilcock can imagine. it would take me weeks to bring him up to speed. If any of you who know my version of this story would like to try to bring him up to speed, you are welcome. IMO he would have to read the Obergon Chronicles, read all the articles Gunther wrote on the gold transfer... and then listen to all 9 hours of David Sales interviews.

There's not much more I can do. I have been telling this story since 1994. It appears that David Wilcock was not familiar with this part of my story. This does NOT mean he is a fraud only stupidly duped.

Typical Nesara chatterbox yappa trappa jabba flabba.

Oh it's so complicated, it'd take secret handshakes and like eight hours of movies watching and so forth. Damn dude sitting through the entire Godfather trollogy doesn't take eight hours!

You're hilarioos as Leo Zagami might say. Keep going, just be sure to rub your Davey fetish every so often! Some things are so complex, yet other things are so simple eh? Continue your search for Exotruth!

"Soapy" Smith is that you?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

People of ATS:

i have no relationship with DAVID CRAYFORD, I am the one who I was one of David Wilcock's Source's for the Information on the Philippine Gold Treaty. I have emails form DAVID CRAYFORD aka The Exopolitician exposing him as such.

Keith Francis Scott, Good Lord, are you channeling St. Francis again? Sales' interviews were classics.

No, he's a stupidly duped fraud. You can be both. Wilcock is walking proof.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This Lord mentions some US agency has gone rogue?

I guess that means they stylize themselfs like some Han Solo type? But see, he was loveable. He fought the Empire. Okay? He was a rogue, heartless, but then he ceased to be that shallow douche, and became good.

So, rogues, change, and then become the hero of the Death Star battles, and friend to wookies. If Han had not changed in the core of his heart, he wouldn't have been the hero he was.

Anyway, when agents go rogue, then isn't it a war of ideologies and those who live on them? I guess it makes sense to paper confusion along your path, "by deception you will do war" or something like that? Some reall asshead said that, because there are many people, who believe war should be honorable and not based in lying. But when soldiers have to become liars, what sort of nation do they fight for?

edit on 18-2-2012 by smallpeeps because: hmm yeah

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Those cunning Asians.

They deliberately allow European powers to carve China into colonial spheres of influence to distract them from their plan to send massive amounts of gold to North America, where they secretly build a railway system disguised as slave labor. To lull the European powers into a false sense of security, they allow the Americans to pen them into ghettos which they periodically burn to the ground.

Brilliant.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
Those cunning Asians.

They deliberately allow European powers to carve China into colonial spheres of influence to distract them from their plan to send massive amounts of gold to North America, where they secretly build a railway system disguised as slave labor. To lull the European powers into a false sense of security, they allow the Americans to pen them into ghettos which they periodically burn to the ground.

Brilliant.

Ah yes.

Now, since you can't argue to the man without looking like a freaky stalker, now you choose a different tack, that of argument to the absurd.

Yes, the way you phrased it sounds absurd.

And since the facts of the case are not absurd, you only make yourself look stupider. Serious man, you're batting 1000 in the "Distraction Derby". You may ever win the golden glove of nothingness, and also the hat trick of halfwits.

What's really absurd, is that anyone thinks these conspiracy domains are anything but tools. Their silence is the same silence as the TV. It's as if they fear the masses, but they still want to listen to the masses' discussions by funneling them into certain IP domains. What a sickness it must be, to run a forum these days. How do these people live with themselves and their lack?

Well anyway Exo, I like your 100% avoision of anything relevant. But at least you took one post without rubbing your davey fetish. Nice work, keep it up. Or don't, nobody cares.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Don't like my case for David Wilcock's fraud?

Have another opinion then, New Agers.

Wilcock Spells "Fraud"

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Wilcock Spells "Fraud"

Wow, you must be paid or slighted in high school --what could empower such focused replies like yours? It's impressive, I'll give you that.

Well sure, Davey has little cred. Soooo, your mission is to what, stop him? Hmm, and then will you contribute to the investigation after he's stopped? We can all see here that the answer is no, you will never contribute anything.

Even when pressed to contribute, you fail epically, in describing how all of us idiots, are just to dumb, to understand the depth of this UN based currency/bullion fraud. You are of the same Nesara ilk that is stirring this payday fantasy.

I gotta tell you, I didn't give two cents about Davey before your ministry began here. Now I like him more, just because he's trying to explain something, which you won't even try to explain! Here you link to another thread, where some other useless ATS non-helper is similarly arguing to the man, making fun of Davey (I admit it's easy) and not to the matter. Why do you applaud your nothingness, and the nothingness of others?

Can you spend a few paragraphs explaining the deep oh so deep complexity of the true issues at hand? Again, that's if you can put down the Davey fetish for two seconds. Can you try, please try, to help humans, rather than just being another non helping twat? Thanks in advance.
edit on 19-2-2012 by smallpeeps because: hmm

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
An explanation of fraud in general terms and specifically how it relates to David Wilcock.

How Frauds Operate

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

An explanation of fraud in general terms and specifically how it relates to David Wilcock.

How Frauds Operate

That is what we typically in America call "a piss poor response".

You seem to now want to discuss this word "fraud"

Because see, that's you tack here, running away as you do, you assume that this word "fraud" has some common definition. In fact, it doesn't, and the courts spend hours and hours where attorneys get paid piles of cash, to debate the meaning of the word "fraud".

With me so far?

Good, then let's proceed with your definition, which would be termed "Agent", not really a fraud. What you mean is "agent".

And if you deny my correction here, then you must answer this question: Which fraud/agent is more dangerous? A: The one who is isolated and says wacky stuff, or B: The one who is interlocked with an associated cadre of agents who together, promote global-level fraud which actually results in empty bank accounts.

Which fraud/agent is worse? The one who looks silly talking about Ra and channeling etc etc, or the steering agents of the global fraud which has debauched the money of the world?

try try please to grasp the reins of the runaway horse of stupidity that is your brain, and answer the above question in detail. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Wilcock Spells "Fraud"

Did you ever think about how uninteresting other peoples opinions about a subject become, once you have got your own? Sure the opinion can change, but only due to facts, not other peoples obviously biased opinions. And so far, David Wilcock have far the most valid FACTS to backup the case in this discussion. No matter how biased your opinion becomes, it is no more convincing unless it can first disseminate all the facts used by David Wilcock, and then inject your own saying otherwise. So far i have seen no one being up to this task, thus, so far i have seen only empty opinions stemming from an obviously biased perspective.

Not only is the story intriguing and i have no doubt at least 80-90% of it is true(and you shouldn´t expect more considering the subject matter, of which facts are not "mainstream" enough to get everything right). Yes even he guesses sometimes and most probably makes the wrong guess at times, this does in no way distract from the core message though, the red line,

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I am more than reasonably knowledgeable and experienced pertaining to a wide variety of esoteric topics and practices over and above (and despite) the fact that I'm a post-graduate scientist. However this drivel does not contribute to esoteric, anthropological, historical or scientific studies pertaining to any of the topics touched on by Mr Wilcox.

This world and life are of infinite interest, wonder and strangeness; however, a guy that claims to not only be a reincarnation of Cayce but (surprise) his core group of family and friends are also reincarnated duplicates of the the whole Cayce clan? Because they look alike in photos...?

For instance, Wilcock regarding the pineal gland were of passing interest - it should be noted that the pine cone was celebrated in pagan religions as being representative of life cycles and evergreen and that this probably had a bigger influence on early Christianity than the shape of the pineal gland. More so in ancient cultures that would deify the plant material that gave the insights and visions and that encountered during such visions rather than the responsible organ, gland, etc.

Unlike our fraud in mention, I don't pretend to know the answer to the 2012 issue and would never stifle debate on issue that we have no clear knowledge of or definite answer to but Mr Wilcock tries to impress his audience through unsubstantiated references to his access to "Black Ops" and unique information...note that when he knows his argument is a little thin the involuntary nose rubbing commences (google "body language").

He uses scientific theories, to quote Mark Twain "in the same way a drunk uses a lamp pole" and spices his presentation with references to "hidden" and Black Ops intelligence that he was privy to to create the impression you shouldn't question the absurdity of some of his statements 'cause he has access to info / intel that you will never have...he was also THE guy that knows the reason behind the US going after Sadam....come on folks...he is even intimately acquainted with the equipment found at Roswell...solved the enigmatic Revelations 18: 13...

Judging by the audiences here on ATS and the ones I have personally sat, Mr Wilcock is hopefully not exposed to too many people pursuing scientific or esoteric knowledge - let's hope this doesn't change; the last thing people striving for spiritual maturity need is another fraudulent detractor.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join