It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tainted drinking water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
have been researching drinking water documentaries and have found that one can buy a distilling machine for the counter top for about 70 bucks. with distilled water there are no impurities, but also there are no minerals, soft or hard. question: can one drink distilled water without arsenic, fluoride, chloride and etc. and expect to have a healthier life? my opinion is better to supplement the mineral content than to drink the stuff that is found jin our tap and bottled water.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I agree with you. I think it would be much safer to just supplement your minerals from a higher intake of fruits/veggies and even pill form supplements. I rarely touch bottled water (especially Nestle water since I know who owns them) but I do drink tap water... of course the fluoride content in the water here in my city is at 0.07 ppm, according to my suppliers website and I don't really worry about that small amount. Although I would like to see it gone from the water completely like Calgary, Alberta has done...

Unfortunately I do not know enough about filters to suggest one to you but I think that a top of the line filter is going to cost more than 70$...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

not a filter, but a distiller. big difference

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cydonia19.5

According to some people with bad chemistry and biology.... fluoride does not hurt the human body and sodium fluoride magically transforms HF

top topics

join