It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Awakening…Is it Really Happening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Why are those of us who question the actions of the elite branded kooks or conspiracy theorists? Why do so many people chose to take the easy road and believe everything the government tells us even though they lie all the time?

Why is it so hard for some people to believe that powerful people DO get together to protect their interests? After all, many people throughout history have exposed the plans of the elite. The elites make their plans and we must make ours…

Today, humanity is firmly in their satanic grip, and sinking deeper into a coma. The ship of civilization is sinking beneath the waves while the passengers are asleep. To use another nautical metaphor, we are up a creek without a paddle.

The Illuminati bankers manipulated events to destroy the institutions of Christian civilization — religion (God), race, nation and family — and induct humanity into their cult. This is the “New World Order.”
link

What plans do the elites have in store for 2012? Will the people continue to be squeezed into submission by the banksters and 1% who control our lives?

Our Elites are smart and cautious. They don’t want turbulence. They want the pump to run smoothly. Cornered people, on the other hand, are brave and uncontrollable. What should we expect then?

Inflation is unacceptable because the Elite don’t want today’s credits to be paid off in yet more worthless digits.
Deflation is unacceptable because it means less food for the machine.

What, then, can our wise overlords come up with?

They will raise all prices gradually: gas, food, medical, education, every sneeze that is free today will cost you a dollar next year. Cash will be outlawed. Anyone unhappy with the scheme will disappear, which will only serve to boost the performance of others.
link

What then do we do to combat their plans? Nothing we've done thus far has worked. The Tea Party and OWS have helped wake people up but haven't done much to fix anything yet. Do we continue to shed light on the corruption and hope for the best?

A conspiracy requires secrecy and darkness to thrive. We can eradicate it simply by shining the light of truth on it.

We must expose its participants and their foul deeds, starting with 9-11. Our leaders and mass media are traitors, guilty of complicity in mass murder and cover-up.

The first job of a government is to ensure that it isn’t taken over by a satanic cult. Our governments have failed. They have no legitimacy.

The Illuminati needs legitimacy to function. We can take that away. We need to reveal the truth to as many people as possible. We need to help their dupes see the true, common enemy.

We are a tiny sliver of the population. But, as the Illuminati tyranny becomes more onerous, many more people will seek the explanation.

We must resist peacefully. Anything else plays into their hand. But we should be armed and prepared to defend ourselves. In my view, the widespread ownership of guns is the main reason Americans are still relatively free.
Civilization is based on spiritual absolutes like truth, justice, love, and beauty, which they systematically undermine. They are destroying civilization. Let it not be said, we slept and didn’t even notice.
link

Why does it seem that the two biggest movements of our time refuse to unite for a common cause? Do they not share some common goals and common enemies?

The U.S. Constitution does not use the word corporation, yet as former Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter said, the history of constitutional law is "the history of the impact of the modern corporation upon the American scene." Thomas Jefferson warned about the threat of corporations, saying: "I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country."

Rarely portrayed as such, the American Revolution was as much anti-corporation as it was anti-government. Before the revolution, most of the entities now known as states were run like corporations chartered by the British government. The Boston Tea Party was as much a protest against the East India Tea Company as it was against the British crown that was helping to create its monopoly.

While a fundamental divide between the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street is that the former tends to look back in time while OWS members tend to look forward, in the case of corporate power, a harkening back to the early days of this country really does point the way to a positive future. Bringing back the mentality of the Founders toward corporations would be a significant and constructive step forward.
link

In 2012, we will see big changes in our lives and our country. It’s up to us to make sure this change is in our best interests. Will Americans finally unite to derail the NWO agenda? Will we be able to change the course our country is on? Time is running out….

What say you??

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Great Post !

One great challenge is awakening the masses -this is well underway. Another great challenge is getting them to do something about it. People are still under the belief that the election process will somehow change the course were on.

In the end if people do nothing about the injustice of total enslavement - Nature will do something about it. Despite the belief... the elite can control certain aspects of nature - they have very little control over it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Here, I have the solution to the problem.

After clicking, on the url replace the # with a 4 letter S word.(capitalize it.)
edit on 13-1-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Great awakening? No. I don't see it. Not personally. All I really do see is an ongoing fracturing and splintering of society down mainly political divisions and subdivisions... mostly based on propaganda from any number of sources for any number of reasons.

Let's face it, we all have to get our info from someplace and depending on who we trust to supply us, determines which splintered cell we identify with. If there is any sort of awakening on the way, it better get here soon before our global society implodes upon itself.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

we all need to do something,i plan to but just need to prestige on modern warfare just once more,will get a purple badge this time.will get round to revolution just as soon as i do that.

mind you have never had a 25 killstreak and unleashed a m.o.a.b. yet,would love to do that too.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
Great Post !

One great challenge is awakening the masses -this is well underway. Another great challenge is getting them to do something about it. People are still under the belief that the election process will somehow change the course were on.

In the end if people do nothing about the injustice of total enslavement - Nature will do something about it. Despite the belief... the elite can control certain aspects of nature - they have very little control over it.

Thanks…

Heck, I still hold out hope the election process will change the course we’re on!

If Romney gets the Republican nod then I will lose faith…

I agree with you that the awakening is well underway. We wouldn't have TTP or OWS if it wasn't. But I don’t see the majority really taking it to heart yet. If the Patriot Act, NDAA, Agenda 21, SOPA, etc. hasn’t alarmed people enough to get them active then I don’t know what it’s going to take. I will stay active and do my part to share with others but it’s going to take a lot of people doing the same to make a difference.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by seabag

Great awakening? No. I don't see it. Not personally. All I really do see is an ongoing fracturing and splintering of society down mainly political divisions and subdivisions... mostly based on propaganda from any number of sources for any number of reasons.

Let's face it, we all have to get our info from someplace and depending on who we trust to supply us, determines which splintered cell we identify with. If there is any sort of awakening on the way, it better get here soon before our global society implodes upon itself.

No matter where you get your info from, the fact remains that the two large "awake" groups share at least some common ground.

We are fractured and splintered, as you stated....I'm just trying to figure out why we can't get past it for a minute to work on the common goal of OUR OWN SURVIVAL!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Where do I start. - OK, there are people that run nearly everything. They also aim to own everything, and they are making a good go of it. This is just fact, the way the world is. Here is another fact: you can't do anything about it. A million of you can't do anything about it. If you could get 100 million people to totally agree with you and march in lockstep with you, you could change things, but that would (almost by definition) make you one of THEM. The only thing you can do to fight what is coming is...nothing. And you really have no idea what is coming; none of us do. So, breathe. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowcrash

This is a chilling new addition to an older thread. NWO mastermind and former US National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski and Sec. of State Hillary Clinton openly discuss the awakening of humanity. These two are something else...

The video contains a statement by Zbigniew Brzezinski from about a year ago, speaking to the Canadian branch of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) of New York, an extension of the Rhodes Round Table group’s Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA) in London, which spawned the CFR as its sister organization here in America.

Following the Brzezinski clip and some commentary about it, there is another clip of interest -- this one features Hillary Clinton speaking as Secretary of State during budget hearings and announcing that the United States is “…losing the Information War“.

Both clips are classic clips with resounding implications for all of us who are, in Brzezinski’s words, “awakening to the global iniquities, inequalities, lack of respect, exploitation”. Believe it or not, as is implied by Hillary’s statements regarding losing the information war, the power elite are concerned that you and I are “awakening”. So the question naturally arises, what are the American people to do with their government openly announces that it is involved in shaping our perception of reality through propaganda in an “information war”, and that the powers that be see our awareness of a more subjective, common sense picture of reality as a threat to their authority and power structures?
Oath Keepers

Jump ahead to 2:20 to get started.

edit on 10-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join