It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Assassinated an Iranian Nuclear Scientist? Israel Isn't Telling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by supamoto

from your post

It doesn't make any sense to kill a high calibre nuclear scientist if you are developing a nuclear programme.
it does if said person does not want you to have a nuke weapon, but for the use of making electrical power. do you get it now?

Oh muck off.

Iran has said multiple times...

They are enriching to 20% to fuel a medical program.

They have agreed to every IAEA inspection offered to date.

The have even agreed to the inspections that will take place later this month...

What more do you want? Are you the bully saying,

"He has more lunch money..."

Or are you going to be the higher person that stands up and says,

"This is wrong!!"

The moral choice is yours.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
any country that says "death too..." can not be trusted with nuke power for it would be just a matter of time before they had the nuke and would use it. If your neighbor yelled "death to you" , would you sell him or her a gun? This is the same point, they, Iran, have yelled it "Death to..." it is no wonder no one wants them too have nuke power.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You didn't answer my question about Time magazine.
So no I don't get it now".

edit on 14-1-2012 by supamoto because: 2

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by supamoto
reply to post by bekod

Why have you completely ignored what 'Time' magazine have said?
Are they not a reputable news source?
Your speculation about internal political issues doesn't prove a thing.
I mean absoluteley nothing!
It doesn't make any sense to kill a high calibre nuclear scientist if you are developing a nuclear programme.
Nuclear weapons (if they have any) will serve whoever runs Iran.

If Alex Jones says it, they take it as gospel and spread the word like Ze Germans are coming...

If TIME Magazine writes an article... It's biased propaganda that can't be trusted.

At this point I just post the news and don't comment anymore. I just let the lemmings ruin wild...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
any country that says "death too..." can not be trusted with nuke power for it would be just a matter of time before they had the nuke and would use it. If your neighbor yelled "death to you" , would you sell him or her a gun? This is the same point, they, Iran, have yelled it "Death to..." it is no wonder no one wants them too have nuke power.

US was the first to develop and the use the atom bomb. They don't say "death to..." but rather this instead:

Kinda the same don't you think?

So, in your own words:

any country that says "death too..." can not be trusted with nuke power for it would be just a matter of time

top topics

<< 1   >>

join