Who Assassinated an Iranian Nuclear Scientist? Israel Isn't Telling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Who Assassinated an Iranian Nuclear Scientist? Israel Isn't Telling

www.time.com

Like three previous Iranian scientists ambushed on their morning commute, the latest nuclear expert to die on his way to work was a victim of Israel's Mossad, Western intelligence sources say.

"Yeah, one more," a senior Israeli official said with a smile. "I don't feel sad for him."

Israel is officially silent on the incident. However, its top military spokesman posted on Facebook: "Don't know who settled the score with the Iranian scientist, but for sure I am not shedding a tear."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/13/2012 by Mirthful Me because: Title.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
In an interview published in a Hebrew-language newspaper on Thursday, however, the U.S. ambassador to Israel took pains to portray Washington and Jerusalem in sync on the need for action.

"We see eye to eye with Israel regarding the severity of the threat and the importance of preventing Iran from becoming a nuclear country," U.S. Ambassador Dan Shapiro was quoted as telling Ben Caspit in Ma'ariv. "President Obama has consistently stated that he will prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, and he means every word."

And if the sanctions don't work?

"Because stopping a nuclear Iran is so important, we've said this before and I'm saying it again, all options are open. All the possibilities." said Shapiro. "And I'll say more than that, we are examining these possibilities actively, and we are drawing up the necessary plans to ensure that all these options exist, and I'm not ruling out any option. President Obama has clearly said that he will do everything and take every necessary step to prevent Iran from producing nuclear weapons, and I don't think that it has anything to do with the timing of the elections or any other political issue, it's important to a lot of these issues."

Caspit said he asked the ambassador what he meant by "planning the options," and whether they are also training for the implementation of these options, as foreign reports say the Israeli air force has been doing for some time. "Shapiro was quiet, and then said that America doesn't need all that much training: 'We have a massive military presence in the Persian Gulf, right?'"

Read more: www.time.com...

www.time.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

But the Iranians are the bad guys? Man, I'm with Farnsworth, I don't want to live on this planet anymore

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Who Killed an Iranian Nuclear Scientist?

If I had to guess, I'd say... probably, Israel. They are the ones with the most to lose if Iran acquires nukes. I don't think the US had a hand in this one because we're simply not in a position to run the risk of botching such an op.

We obviously lost a spy drone somewhere either over or near Iran and that was an embarrassment in itself. If we tried to pull off a stunt like this and were exposed, it would cost a lot of style points in an election year. Nope, Obama would have never gone for it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow, TIME Magazine writes an article giving evidence of Israel's involvement in the recent terror attacks and assassinations in Iran...

And no one sees anything wrong here??

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

"And no one sees anything wrong here??"
Iran are terrorists hell bent on a nuclear programme to destroy israel who are in turn fighting a war.
I think I have it right.
Please tell me if I'm wrong about this Iran v israel thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by supamoto

Iran are terrorists hell bent on a nuclear programme to destroy israel who are in turn fighting a war.
I think I have it right.

Wrong...Israel is the terrorist.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Both are.

And you can add to the list almost every other country on the planet.

The only ones that are not actively engaged, in what their enemies would define as terrorism, are those to consumed with internal matters to worry about influencing external matters.

Welcome to the world.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I think I have it right.

Iran does NOT want to attack Israel, no matter how the words by Ahmadinejad are spun.

They wish to protect themselves from Israeli agression.

Can´t blame them.

link   

I think I have it right.

You are a victim of MSM news propaganda.

And yes , you are wrong.

Goggle Iraq War for any further inquiries

link   
Well it looks like mossad again. Theres no other word for it but, murder. If any muslim or islamic had of committed this crime, then we would be invading a country. But as its israel, then they can do what ever they want. And if any one says anything about it? Then they must be anti semics, nazis ect ect.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks to all who have put me right on this one.
israel are terrorists & Iran are just defending themselves.
Now that's right isn't it?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
what better way to get your people to shout" Death to America Death to Israel " than do i dear say kill one of your own. Think about it Iran has made this scientist who was hailed as a martyr they rally cry as seen below from yahoo news

"Death to America! Death to Israel!" chanted the crowd streaming away from weekly prayers at Tehran University, where the dead man was hailed as a martyr in the tradition of Imam Hussein, a revered figure for Iran's Shi'ite branch of Islam.
now the first thing that popped in to my mind is , could this be all a front , get the people behind Iran GOV? So far yes, second with the set backs and stalls in the Iran Nuke plan could he have been taken out by Iran , not doing enough for the program? {yes an other twofer} It would not take me aback if, in the next few weeks that Iran makes leaps and bounds in their nuke program.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I think I have it right.

You're partly right...and wrong.

Iran as a whole are not terrorists. Nor does the Ahmadinejad administration endorse Mahmoud's past anti-semantic remarks. You have to remember, Ahmadinejad gets his marching orders from the Ayatollah.

Ali Khamenei
edit on 13-1-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

and if you do some reading it becomes a power play, pointing fingers game Iran Pres Vs...well this says it best from yahoo news

Iran’s Power Struggle Goes Beyond Personalities to Future of Presidency Itself
By ROBERT F. WORTH
Published: October 26, 2011

WASHINGTON — An unusual proposal by Iran’s supreme leader to eliminate the position of president has highlighted an increasingly bitter struggle within the country’s political elite, as the leader and his allies continue to try to undercut the powers of Iran’s ambitious president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran holds an office that Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said could easily be eliminated.

The supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, told an academic gathering last week that “changing Iran into a parliamentary system” in which voters no longer elected a president would not be a problem.
so there you have it... a blame game , how to end it , make war on the US/ West and Israel untie the people as one, but then you have to have some martyrs as well.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
My money would be on Russia or China.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

You would lose your money.

Russia and China have a great deal to gain by sitting back and doing squat.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by FlySolo

and if you do some reading it becomes a power play, pointing fingers game Iran Pres Vs...well this says it best from yahoo news

Iran’s Power Struggle Goes Beyond Personalities to Future of Presidency Itself
By ROBERT F. WORTH
Published: October 26, 2011

WASHINGTON — An unusual proposal by Iran’s supreme leader to eliminate the position of president has highlighted an increasingly bitter struggle within the country’s political elite, as the leader and his allies continue to try to undercut the powers of Iran’s ambitious president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran holds an office that Ali Khamenei said could easily be eliminated.

The supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, told an academic gathering last week that “changing Iran into a parliamentary system” in which voters no longer elected a president would not be a problem.
so there you have it... a blame game , how to end it , make war on the US/ West and Israel untie the people as one, but then you have to have some martyrs as well.

But if you continue on with the wikipedia...

In his speeches Khamenei regularly mentions many familiar themes of the 1979 revolution: justice, independence, self-sufficiency, fundamentalist Islamic government and resolute opposition to Israel and United States, while rarely mentioning other revolutionary ideals such as democracy and greater government transparency.[32] Dealing with the presidents who have served during his reign, Khamenei has successfully scuttled President Rafsanjani's attempts to find a modus vivendi with the United States, President Khatami's aspirations for a more democratic Islamic state, and President Ahmadinejad's desire for confrontation.[32]

I don't see the blame game you interpreted in your quote. He doesn't see a problem with not electing presidents. All it shows is he isn't pro democracy like the US wants. It's not what type of government a country has but the leader that controls it.

Here's another one:

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has issued a fatwa saying the production, stockpiling and use of nuclear weapons was forbidden under Islam.[47]

Maybe the nuclear scientist was not killed by the Mosad, but by the Ayatollah himself. Think about that for a moment...
edit on 13-1-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Why have you completely ignored what 'Time' magazine have said?
Are they not a reputable news source?
Your speculation about internal political issues doesn't prove a thing.
I mean absoluteley nothing!
It doesn't make any sense to kill a high calibre nuclear scientist if you are developing a nuclear programme.
Nuclear weapons (if they have any) will serve whoever runs Iran.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by supamoto

from your post

It doesn't make any sense to kill a high calibre nuclear scientist if you are developing a nuclear programme.
it does if said person does not want you to have a nuke weapon, but for the use of making electrical power. do you get it now?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join