It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Ultimatum

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

This is a message to all of humanity, despite being directed to certain individuals. This isn’t a message from me, a single human. No, this is a message from the creator, the first, God. I’m not God, I’m not Jesus, I’m just a human, but I suppose you could call me a prophet. God has spoken to me. These are not my words. But they are dire words indeed.

This really is the final ultimatum. We(Whenever I say we I mean all of humanity) have been given many chances of opportunity. And we have treated these gifts with the utmost disrespect. We have one year to right our wrongs. We have one year to make sure no one is starving on the face of this Earth. To repeat, the final ultimatum is specifically, “Humanity has one year to make sure that every single person on Earth has enough to eat.” A miracle to end all miracles, a miracle to replicate Jesus’ feedings of the masses. And if we fail, rest assured that the consequences will be most dreadful.

I’d like to stop for a second, and remind the reader that these aren’t my words, I was told to say this by God. Everyone can hear God if they know how to listen. Everyone is a prophet. We are all souls to be most precise. And to be honest, God really isn’t concerned about us feeding everyone, no, what he is concerned with is even harder to accomplish. What he really wants is for us to love everyone…because before we can make sure everyone is fed, we must first love everyone….it’s hard to let someone you love go hungry. Making sure no one starves on this planet is just the sacrificial virgin, so to speak.

LOVE EVERYONE.
Feed everyone.
Tell everyone.

One year….or less. It depends on how God views the situation. You’ll know his decision, no need to double check it on this website. If no one has started to make the means of feeding all of Earth’s 7 billion people by March 2012, you will be reminded by God of this message. Some will just call it “natural.” It’s not. If by Summertime we haven’t arranged the means of production of enough food, God will make sure no one has enough food. Do you know what it’s like to talk to god when we’ve made him this mad? It’s not fun. He is pissed. We have the most incredible technology, yet we can’t ensure that everyone is fed. We really do deserve to all die a painful death. Luckily, God is merciful. We have devices that can contact anyone in the world…that’s putting it lightly. we have devices that can recreate an entire world, while playing with someone on the other side of the world…if we can’t feed everyone while we have that technology, we deserve it. Luckily, he is merciful. He’s given us one last chance. If we don’t make headway on our ultimatum by mid-summer, we will produce even less food in autumn. I’m not even going to begin to describe what happens in the last 6 months of the deadline. DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN. And always remember, that feeding everyone is just a gesture of good faith. It is loving everyone on the planet that will save us….and if you love everyone, you better make sure that they are all fed.

The Final Ultimatum

Mod Note: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

edit on 13-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If so, as you say, why isn't He speaking to the Pope that we might see His Church lead the way.
I say yea, oh Church of Rome.
Open thy coffers.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
If so, as you say, why isn't He speaking to the Pope that we might see His Church lead the way.
I say yea, oh Church of Rome.
Open thy coffers.

the church corrupted from within,
or the man controlled by sin?

The message has been wrought,
Teach what you've been taught.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Top message, all too true, we can send men to the moon but cant feed the starving.... Hmmmm some whack priorities in the world.

I better go and get some Mc Donalds now....

Star and flag

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Yawn, another religious anonymous person on the internet claiming to be a prophet and trying to scare people with doom and gloom. Dime a dozen. You'd think "God" would give his "prophets" a better, and more credible, platform than a free blog site that anyone can write on if he wanted to be heard.

Looks like you've made other failed "predictions" through other means in the past, I see you're giving a shot at being a god prophet now huh? Maybe that'll work out better for ya. www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... etc

This prediction is as utterly worthless as if I claimed Buddha sent me a message to tell you all that this guy is a big fat liar. I liked the message about feeding the starving at least, but there's no need to claim you speak for some god and threaten doom on a free blog site to convey that common hopeful wish that we'd love and feed our fellow man one day.
edit on 13-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I just love these End of Times posts. Even better....we get to here it from GOD! Unreal. Although I have no problem with anyones beliefs....for a person to think they are some speaker of the word of GOD....well...they always seem to come up with dire predictions and of course this never pans out.

Want to feel closer to GOD? Go do something that might actually help someone like donate some food to a pantry or put in a little community service. Your time will be better spent than posting what is above.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Want to feel closer to GOD? Go do something that might actually help someone like donate some food to a pantry or put in a little community service. Your time will be better spent than posting what is above.

But, I already do those things...
And I didn't want to post this thread, I was told to...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

OK...I will give you the benifit of the doubt. Let me ask you this...in what way was this communicated to you in a physical sense? Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4

Looks like you've made other failed "predictions" through other means in the past, I see you're giving a shot at being a god prophet now huh? Maybe that'll work out better for ya. www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... etc

I state clearly in the first link that none of that was derived from psychic means, and the second link is a "mathematical proof." Another non-psychic phenomenon.
Plus this is an entirely different time period. I took a good 2 month hiatus from this website. And I wasn't just picking daisies while I was gone.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

OK...I will give you the benifit of the doubt. Let me ask you this...in what way was this communicated to you in a physical sense? Split Infinity

meditation, deep meditation, no drugs, use of crystals.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I dont believe that humanity only has one year to correct the error of our ways, because frankly that just aint gonna happen, all you have to do is watch the news each night.

But the message is what I care about, we should all make more of an effort to help those less fortuante, my self included. It dosent matter if it was jesus, allah, the buddah, the easter bunny, santa or who ever who said it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTJames
I dont believe that humanity only has one year to correct the error of our ways,

That's because we didn't "only have one year." We had many many years....and we did nothing. Time is of the essence.
Remember, he said at most one year...and that in 2 months we'd know. I'm going to suggest we don't wait 2 months to get started...with our technology, 2 months is plenty of time.

Get this on Obama's desk today! Shills, get to work.
and tell everyone.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The quotes come from a blog that is too fresh to be credible in my opinion. The author gets all fruity and flowery with prophecy, and be nice to people, and then, blows it with the mention of a so to speak sacrificial virgin, which may indicate a subconscious intent for the intended reader of the emotionally manipulative post. Meaning, the author is social engineering posts to grab the attention of a certain woman or women, and the reference is unrelated to the food. That was out of character for a prophet. Another out of character is the "everybody is a prophet" mention. There is also the vague reference about the identity of the God mentioned in the blog. It is assumed Judaeo-Christian, but there is no supporting references to that assumption.

Disinfo to me at the moment. It looks real good, but it looks like an imitation. Feed everybody, you have one year..? And God isn't in the feeding people business? Ah no, the passive aggressive nature of the blog entry, scrubbed of any personal references, witnesses, contexts -- real people identity things -- reads more like a ransom note. No prayer mentioned either? I believe it is another fake religious blog.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Sandalphon because: grammar check

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

So basically you're saying we're screwed...

You're asking the governments of the world to "start feeding everyone"... when they're too involved in lining their own pockets... and they are the only ones that could possibly attempt such a "miracle"...

The average person is a little more concerned with feeding their own families... And that can be tough enough at times...

I don't think i like your God... Giving humanity a timeline when what is being asked is simply not possible.

Ultimatum fail?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The way I see it, humans have been warring for centuries and centuries. Its almost as if thats our very nature.... So if we only have a year left as you think then we are doomed

My predictions are: More natural disaster and earth changes resulting in more deaths, power cuts etc. More economic decline, More random acts of violence, More freak accidents, more social and political unrest, more ufo sightings.

As you yourself said any one can be a prophet. Maybe if im right eventually we might actually see some positive things begin to emerge. But hey, who really knows??

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I am well aware of the benifits of meditation as I do it myself. In this state of deep meditation...the brain can acess the sunconscious as well as go into an Alpha wave state conductive to sensory imput. You may very well be communicating with you ID. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I have to apologize; I didn't realize that the original poster was also the blog author. I thought it was unrelated. My opinions are still there on the disbelievability of the message. It's not backed by anything. Go ahead and write what you want to write, express what you believe to be truth, that's good, but selling the idea, that takes some reasoning with strangers.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
The quotes come from a blog that is too fresh to be credible in my opinion.

The author gets all fruity and flowery with prophecy, and be nice to people, and then, blows it with the mention of a so to speak sacrificial virgin, which may indicate a subconscious intent for the intended reader of the emotionally manipulative post. Meaning, the author is social engineering posts to grab the attention of a certain woman or women, and the reference is unrelated to the food.
Sorry, I'm not trying to impress any women. I like how you drew that conclusion, though. The sacrificial virgin part was just an analogy; it was meant to be humorous, in a way, and I see you picked up on that, despite going the wrong way with it. the sacrificial virgin part was my own words. It was my best attempt to put into words what God showed me.

That was out of character for a prophet. Another out of character is the "everybody is a prophet" mention.
No prayer mentioned either? I believe it is another fake religious blog.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Sandalphon because: grammar check

hehe I like this last paragraph a lot. It's completely wrong, but I love it. Look at it from my perspective and see what I mean.

I suppose I should clarify on the "everyone is a prophet" part...everyone has the potential to be a prophet. It's one of our "latent possibilities." Maybe you can't talk to God right now, but sometime in the past or future, everyone talks to god.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I am well aware of the benifits of meditation as I do it myself. In this state of deep meditation...the brain can acess the sunconscious as well as go into an Alpha wave state conductive to sensory imput. You may very well be communicating with you ID. Split Infinity

I've heard the voice that said this before. It's a huge part of the psychic occurrence that I mentioned in that other thread. It wasn't me that said it. This voice rarely talks to me, it's been years...and after the last time, I will not ignore it.
TLDR: I know my subconscious extremely well. I would know if it was just some random chatter, versus that unmistakeable voice.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

So...looks like you just copied and pasted this from another site?

THIS one --------> thefinalultimatum.wordpress.com...

Why? Why would you do that? Are you calling attention to yourself?
And you claim God told you to write this?

You know, I dont think your being truthful somehow....

<<   2  3 >>

join