The Final Ultimatum

page: 2
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
He has already lost all credit from me by acting like an idiot in Bob's thread. It doesn't surprise me that it was copied and pasted, just another bored person that is trying to get ATS going.

Edit: I do agree with the overall message though that we must correct our wrongs before it is too late. That much is too true for words.
edit on 27/1/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
He has already lost all credit from me by acting like an idiot in Bob's thread. It doesn't surprise me that it was copied and pasted, just another bored person that is trying to get ATS going.

Edit: I do agree with the overall message though that we must correct our wrongs before it is too late. That much is too true for words.
edit on 27/1/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)


I'm not a hypocrite, I honestly didn't expect a single person to believe me. Good for you. It is my own website(Not designed to make money, mind you)...I did it like that so people can post a link to it anywhere. some people like to hide that they are ATS visitors. This way they can share it on the extremely slim chance that anyone actually believes me. But more importantly, I can promote the message on other websites, without linking here.
I told Bob that I would be very sorry if I were wrong...It just got deleted by mods. I'll admit, I chose my words poorly. they didn't express my true sentiment.

I'm very glad you understood the overall message. That's 80% of the battle right there.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So the prediction/prophecy this time around is:

1) By March 2012, if the world hasn't contrived a means of feeding everyone in the planet, a natural disaster of some kind will happen (caused by God.)

2) By summer (June 20th - September 22nd) 2012, if it hasn't happened, no one on Earth will have enough food.

3) By the end of the year, if we still don't get with the program, dreadful vengeance will be exacted.

Okay. So we know the dates. All that's left is to wait and see, as usual. As always, I will not assert that nothing will happen, as I can't prove that assertion. I will however say - again, as always - that prophecies like these have come and gone on ATS literally hundreds, if not thousands, of times without incident. I have no compelling reason to expect this one to be different. But anything is possible, so I will wait along with everyone else and see what happens.

I will confess that while I certainly do wish the world would come together in agreement regarding an efficient, non-wasteful means of food distribution that was more fair and ensured everyone had enough to eat, I'm not particularly concerned that this prophecy will come to pass personally. Given all the others. But again, anything is possible.

Peace.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The rule of predicting things in this "Matrix".

There's a rule: you can't make a prediction that reveals the future to someone who doesn't want to know it.
When we agreed to come here, we all agreed to this rule. It ruins the experience, if you reveal surprises to people who don't truly want to know them. It's built into the "system" that any prediction that breaks the rule, will cause the predicted, predetermined, event not to happen.

How many failed predictions are on this website? the ratio of failed to correct is below the chance of guessing.

My predictions don't reveal anything specific. I'm bending the rule a bit.

edit on 30-1-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Within a week of the superbowl, something important is going to happen. It may not seem important at the time, but it will be.
Don't worry, as it reads in the OP, you'll still be able to deny me past March even.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
So the prediction/prophecy this time around is:

1) By March 2012, if the world hasn't contrived a means of feeding everyone in the planet, a natural disaster of some kind will happen (caused by God.)

2) By summer (June 20th - September 22nd) 2012, if it hasn't happened, no one on Earth will have enough food.

3) By the end of the year, if we still don't get with the program, dreadful vengeance will be exacted.

Okay. So we know the dates. All that's left is to wait and see, as usual. As always, I will not assert that nothing will happen, as I can't prove that assertion. I will however say - again, as always - that prophecies like these have come and gone on ATS literally hundreds, if not thousands, of times without incident. I have no compelling reason to expect this one to be different. But anything is possible, so I will wait along with everyone else and see what happens.

I will confess that while I certainly do wish the world would come together in agreement regarding an efficient, non-wasteful means of food distribution that was more fair and ensured everyone had enough to eat, I'm not particularly concerned that this prophecy will come to pass personally. Given all the others. But again, anything is possible.

Peace.

more or less.

love.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Any questions?

I'm just getting started.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Within a week of the superbowl, something important is going to happen. It may not seem important at the time, but it will be.
Don't worry, as it reads in the OP, you'll still be able to deny me past March even.

Nothing happened the past 2 weeks that will turn out to be very important in the future?

edit on 10-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why did he choose you not the pope



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Puddles
 


No pope has ever had anything to do with God. They are all about the control. That's what churches do. They control and blind.

Surely you know that though. Surely you weren't serious....



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
We are well into March. I haven't seen any reports of major natural disasters of a magnitude that would lead me to believe a deity was punishing humanity for not feeding all of humanity (i.e. any greater severity or frequency that was already the norm before this prophecy.) Am I checking in too early?



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
We are well into March. I haven't seen any reports of major natural disasters of a magnitude that would lead me to believe a deity was punishing humanity for not feeding all of humanity (i.e. any greater severity or frequency that was already the norm before this prophecy.) Am I checking in too early?

The swarm of 101 tornadoes in one day at the start of the month?
The recent heat wave? No one can remember it being this warm (80 degrees) in march. If it's 80 degrees in March, what's it going to be like in Summer? hot enough to cause massive crop failures?
The big triangle coronal hole on the Sun?

But are those what I was talking about? I clearly stated "it" will still leave doubts in your mind. But Hopefully it will be enough for people to start working towards feeding and loving everyone on this planet.

you say "I haven't seen any reports of major natural disasters"
I didn't say there'd be major natural disasters...all I said was something would happen that "some would call natural, it's not." and it would be very important.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So is this an amorphous, broadly interpretable, unfalsifiable prediction open to interpretation until many months from now when and if the final date passes either in fulfillment of it, or without incident? Just clarifying. Even the "signs" leading up to it are open to interpretation and are unfalsifiable. "Something" called natural but "not" will happen could include an unbelievably long list of things, you must admit. You could have made that prediction during multiple years since the AGW alarm bells started going off, and would have still been potentially correct depending upon how it was interpreted. (Oh but you said we'd still be able to "deny" the prophecy at this point, so it actually fulfills it in that sense. I forgot. Not being snarky. I actually did forget. Though that's another good example of an unfalsifiable prediction.)

Anyhow, because this early stage is still so broadly interpretable and undefined, we have to wait until later stages of the prediction to verify it. Which is fine, of course. We've done it countless times before. What's one more? (Still not asserting that nothing will happen, btw. Just assuming crash position because this has happened so, so many times, and only a fool would ignore such a lengthy and well established pattern.)



posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
So is this an amorphous, broadly interpretable, unfalsifiable prediction open to interpretation until many months from now when and if the final date passes either in fulfillment of it, or without incident? Just clarifying. Even the "signs" leading up to it are open to interpretation and are unfalsifiable. "Something" called natural but "not" will happen could include an unbelievably long list of things, you must admit. You could have made that prediction during multiple years since the AGW alarm bells started going off, and would have still been potentially correct depending upon how it was interpreted. (Oh but you said we'd still be able to "deny" the prophecy at this point, so it actually fulfills it in that sense. I forgot. Not being snarky. I actually did forget. Though that's another good example of an unfalsifiable prediction.)

Anyhow, because this early stage is still so broadly interpretable and undefined, we have to wait until later stages of the prediction to verify it. Which is fine, of course. We've done it countless times before. What's one more? (Still not asserting that nothing will happen, btw. Just assuming crash position because this has happened so, so many times, and only a fool would ignore such a lengthy and well established pattern.)



You asked me a question in your previous post...and I answered it, sort of. It seems like you already had your mind made up. I feel like this recent post was already your opinion, I could've said anything and you would still give this response. Why wait until after I post, to say this? I give a viable answer that justifies my predictions, and you spout this?
It is well thought out, and logical, I'll give you that and a star. But c'mon, say it before I've been justified, before things fit exactly as I said they would in the exact month. #, I'm pretty sure what I was talking about hasn't even happened yet! Even if 2, or all, of those things fit what I describe. I was talking about ONE thing. I never said it would be the only sign. there will be a lot of important events coming up.

Want specifics? You don't!

a virus so deadly, you'll never be ready.
the money systems wither, it's good to have silver.
strange signs in the skies. you will close your eyes.



posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
everything that is predicted to happen in op, I believe is set to happen??

mf global has screwed with the farmers....it will effect their crops and livestock...
the bee decimation will effect the crops...
the crazy weather will effect everything!
the higher gas prices will effect the transportation of the food..
more people are having economic woes.
and on and on....
which is why so many here on ats have been stocking up on food and preparing for the disaster that everyone seems to feel is just around the corner....

we don't need god to tell us, we sense it.

so now, we have god telling us that if we want to live, need to come up with a way to make sure everyone in the world is fed....
we can't even make sure that everyone in our country is fed.
some of us give money to charities, and those charities send their people into countries around the world....to feed their poor....
how many of those people that have been sent have been brutally murdered? how many convoys of food have been raided by the country's gov't support gangs??

it's a nice thought, but I don't believe it is possible at the current state of human evolution.
and I am not a prophet, but I would like to post my own little tidbit here...

judge not, lest ye be judged in like manner!!

if you believe there is a portion of the population that just don't deserve to be taken care of when they are sick, well, don't be surprised if you find yourself sick and going without treatment.

if you believe that some of us are inferior and thus deserving less freedoms and rights, well, don't be surprised to see your rights and freedoms fade from view.

if you think it's perfectly okay for our products to be made far, far away from your home, their toxins dumped in rivers and streams in someone else's back yards.....well, don't be surprised when you see an ecological disaster in your back yard!!!

ya see, before one can see the need to feed the masses of hungry people, on must see those people as having equal value to themselves. ya, people will give to big charities that will then send that money overseas, but then, they can find 150 different reasons as to why they shouldn't help the neighbor down the street who is having a rough time!!!

at the moment, we are just too busy feeding bombs to women in children in and around the middle east to worry about our own hungry masses....ya see, they're muslims, and so well....we are better than them, and they deserve what we are giving them, because well, they're muslims!!!! we're americans, we're the best!! we're number one...and we deserve to have the best!!

and blah, blah, blah... sure god said a year and not an age??



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375
 


No, my mind is never made up until something happens or doesn't happen. As I said, I'm not (and never have) asserting that nothing will happen. That wouldn't be very skeptical of me. I am, however, acknowledging the consistent pattern of unfalsifiable predictions on ATS failing at a rate of 100% since I joined the site many years ago. I feel I would be a fool not to. That doesn't mean I'm dismissing this. As always, I am open to the possibility.

All I'm pointing out - politely and with decorum and all due respect I might add - is that this is currently an unfalsifiable prediction. It gives little in the way of specifics, is open to broad inpertretation until the final phase or date of it, and can neither be proved nor disproved before then.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375


If no one has started to make the means of feeding all of Earth’s 7 billion people by March 2012, you will be reminded by God of this message.



My face when I've never seen this thread before, but always subscribed to its philosophy of love everyone/feed everyone, but I've kind of lost sight of that philosophy recently, and then I just happen to randomly click on the thread and read the OP in the last couple of weeks of March 2012.

Well, I guess that's my reminder then, huh? Funny how things happen sometimes...



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

a virus so deadly, you'll never be ready.
the money systems wither, it's good to have silver.
strange signs in the skies. you will close your eyes.


I suppose it's time to clarify on this part.
It's not necessarily misleading, but it's not necessarily literal either. And it probably doesn't mean what you think it means. (I say probably because some will undoubtedly understand what the lines mean.) Many of you have been subjected to propaganda which will lead you to a certain understanding of these lines. However, there ARE alternative meanings.
Parts of it ARE literal, some parts are symbolic.
When all's said and done, I think you'll understand it all.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
If so, as you say, why isn't He speaking to the Pope that we might see His Church lead the way.
I say yea, oh Church of Rome.
Open thy coffers.


The pope and the vatican are part of the problem!!! Its us the little people who have the "power" to change this.
The elite and powerful have made us believe that we are weak and powerless, we are NOT powerless. Guns,protesting and violence against these forces will do no good! Love is the only way to weaken this monster.
Once you understand the illusion..you will know how to stop it



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
My point was actually made in another thread


www.abovetopsecret.com...






top topics



 
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join