It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 'HTFU' NOW. While You Still Have Time.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If you don't know what 'HTFU' means, it means 'Harden the [SNIP] Up'!

This means to quit being so damn soft. People are terrified of posting on ATS because the government is watching. I am GLAD they are.....see how angry we are? We can begin bartering, reciprocating, creating strong communities, and fighting back. We can retain arms, withhold paying taxes, grow gardens, drill wells en masse, and not even the government can stop us if UNITED.

HTFU ATS......we have an enemy and they aren't overseas. The REAL domestic terrorists wear ties and debate in State buildings. They are those you elected, that have created these arcane, primitive systems meant to enslave us. HTFU and stand firm and stand tall.

I will collect rain in Colorado.....
I will drink unpasteurized milk from my neighbor....
I will not be intimidated. I will not be deterred. I will follow what I KNOW are my GOD given rights, and if you want to tangle with me......you better think twice. I am educated, disciplined and I HTFU years ago.

United We Stand....
Divided We Fall.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

trust me im not the one to argue on this point.. but there are limits.. The gov doesnt seem to think that they have any.. lets spread the word people.. btw this coming from someone who had their door kick in and custom kit computers taken and wiped at age 13ish and told not to touch anything that could be networked for two years or "unofficially" i'd be getting another visit.. I dont think the gov has the right to give a shyt what i say here or anywhere else.. its not your job.. It IS my job to help rally for the common cause.. IT IS EVERYONES JOB TO RALLY FOR THE COMMON CAUSE AND BRING MANKIND AWAY FROM ITS OWN DEMISE!!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
STFW?

So, the $%^&, what?

Being "hard" is what got our country in the mess we're in(I'm talking about how our country as a whole has acted tough, and all that has gotten us is a bunch of wars most of us don't want). Yeah, if we all act tough, that'll solve all our problems.
Yet another thread where the op acts like they solved all of our problems, yet doesn't give any real solutions.

STFW? Drinking unpasteurized milk isn't an act of rebellion; it's an idiotic move.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Word To Yo Muva!

Haha jk. I'm hardened up. Won't let anybody tear my walls down. Got a music career about to jump in 9 months starting next Tuesday, I'm psyched to live a dream of dreams, dreams I've made and set in stone....

Thanks for the hard words of encouragement, although I don't need them, I know some ATSers here really do.

edit on 12-1-2012 by TRILL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am not advocating war and hardening up by war theft, rape, murder or assault. I am a proponent of enforcing the rights guaranteed in the Constitution. The right to tell you your an idiot, the right to drink unpasteurized milk (even if you don't), and the right to defend my family. I have no idea why I am trying to educate you.....but most people on ATS get it.

Anyways, and for the record, my neighbor who is a MAJOR milk supplier sells the pasteurized milk for distribution and they drink UNPASTEURIZED milk for their family. If your not aware, pasteurization not only kills the bad bacteria, but the good also (in any product). Do you think people died by the millions eating foods that weren't pasteurized or irradiated?

Solution? I provided one. It is called following the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Another Solution? Removing government members who violate their oath to defend the Constitution.

You are right regarding what got us into this mess......our LEADERS being hardened to pursue the all mighty dollar at any cost including false flag events, wars, imperial territory pursuits, fiat money production, and control of all basic necessities including food, medicine, water, land and law.

Hope this helped.

edit on 12-1-2012 by lostviking because: rant

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

People are terrified of posting on ATS because the government is watching.

theres a few more logical reasons why people dont post so much anymore.
and its nothing to do with the goverment.

edit: ps, the government isnt watching ATS.
edit on 12-1-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Do it! Good luck. But keep in mind, pursuit of the all mighty dollar can become enslavement. Temper those dreams with not wanting a Big House....but a HAPPY house. And remember your health, time and family are your greatest resources for accomplishing those goals. Let us know how it goes.

Stay strong and focused.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
I have no idea why I am trying to educate you.....but most people on ATS get it.
You should be trying to defend your viewpoint. I said it is flat out wrong. I "get it." I just know you're wrong, and you've lost very little rights, and even fewer important ones.

Do you think people died by the millions eating foods that weren't pasteurized or irradiated?
the population of the Earth expanded by leaps and bounds in the past 100 years. Pasteurization was discovered in the 1800s...you do the math. Millions of people would have died if the population expanded that much and they weren't using pasteurized milk

Solution? I provided one. It is called following the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Another Solution? Removing government members who violate their oath to defend the Constitution.

They aren't violating the constitution. The constitution gives congress the right to protect the welfare of its citizens. Unpasteurized milk IS dangerous. CONGRESS HAS THE RIGHT TO BAN IT.

Hope this helped.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I agree....and it's usually because they don't want to be judged, ridiculed, are afraid, or believe it doesn't matter anyways. I'm sure there are other reasons. I just can't stand the smell of fear on ATS. We have so much we can do....we just have to harden up and do it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Man.. im with ya. But i can´t elaborate because today my english skills aren´t there ... F...K!!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

I have no idea why I am trying to educate you.....but most people on ATS get it.
You should be trying to defend your viewpoint. I said it is flat out wrong. I "get it." I just know you're wrong, and you've lost very little rights, and even fewer important ones.

Do you think people died by the millions eating foods that weren't pasteurized or irradiated?
the population of the Earth expanded by leaps and bounds in the past 100 years. Pasteurization was discovered in the 1800s...you do the math. Millions of people would have died if the population expanded that much and they weren't using pasteurized milk

They aren't violating the constitution. The constitution gives congress the right to protect the welfare of its citizens. Unpasteurized milk IS dangerous. CONGRESS HAS THE RIGHT TO BAN IT.

Hope this helped.

On a side note, I find it f3%king hilarious that your solution is to make sure congressmen follow a document that was written by the very creators of the conspiracy you are against.
You know freemasons wrote the constitution, and that freemasons are the same ones who control things today, right?
You know the constitution allows for the removal of Habeus Corpus, yes of American citizens, in certain instances, right?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You have the right to believe your elected officials will take care of defending the people, I have the right not to.

HTFU comes down to the right to make choices, and to make those choices based on your beliefs AS LONG as your rights don't impede another's rights. I don't know how my consumption of raw milk impacts you at all. I can afford the healthcare bills (but after almost 28 years I have never been hospitalized). You have the right to eat genetically modified foods, I demand the right to avoid them.

This is what I mean by 'hardening' up and ignoring the 'shoulds'. You SHOULD depend on your government to protect your rights. I SHOULDN't drink milk.

Who are you? My mother?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
OP, I do not believe it is the people of ATS who need to "harden up".
Many things said here end up for one reason or the other against T&C.
In fact, if gathering rain where you are is illegal and you do it, it may be against the T&C to post about it here.
Then your thread is shut down.
Hope it helps
And just because I do not advertise for the whole world to see does not mean I am an angel.
It just means I might be wise is all.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You have the right to believe your elected officials will take care of defending the people, I have the right not to.

HTFU comes down to the right to make choices, and to make those choices based on your beliefs AS LONG as your rights don't impede another's rights. I don't know how my consumption of raw milk impacts you at all. I can afford the healthcare bills (but after almost 28 years I have never been hospitalized). You have the right to eat genetically modified foods, I demand the right to avoid them.

This is what I mean by 'hardening' up and ignoring the 'shoulds'. You SHOULD depend on your government to protect your rights. I SHOULDN't drink milk.

Who are you? My mother?

You completely ignored my most important point...the constitution gives congress the right to pass laws to protect the welfare of its citizens. In other words, I don't give a crap what you do or don't do, I'm just saying the government has the right, per the constitution, to tell you what's harmful and what's not, and it has the right to protect you from said harmful item.
Just because this isn't how you want the government to work, doesn't mean that's not how it does work.

I love how people like you always love to hold the constitution up on a pedestal, until it gets in the way of your beliefs, then it doesn't matter what the constitution actually says...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yes I know that Freemason's wrote the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I know that Habeas Corpus can be suspended in times of war too. That is exactly why the NDAA of 2012 was passed, to declare all of the world as a battlefield, to suspend Posse Comitatus and to detain Americans indefinitely and without trial (or have them executed). This is Obama's power grab and expansion of executive powers.

This post is about hardening up at home, standing tall, and defending one's rights. The government will do what they have always done, but they are not omnipotent. Too many people are intimidated by the government, police, and powerful corporate interests. When you harden the hell up, they have very little power over you. Once you make this mental shift, it is amazing how different your perspective changes. I encourage everyone at ATS to harden up.

Harden up. Become as healthy as you can become....break your dependence on drugs to solve your illnesses if you can. Don't eat the crap that comes in a box. Steer clear of chemicals. Get lots of sunlight. Create a network with people in your town. And look for alternatives.....question the status quo. Question everything. And most of all....become very, very resourceful. You MUST advocate for yourself. You MUST HARDEN up.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Point taken, but Congress has limited powers. The Framers wanted to create a national government that was effective and powerful, but which did not infringe upon the rights of the individual, nor upon the powers of the states. All hell has broken loose, and the Federal government has corrupted the entire document.

"The privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it." The issue, is Congress's broad interpretation and corruption of the word 'safety'. Our forefather's had no idea that every word would be deciphered by legalese and manipulated to suit the powers that be.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
none of us will fight back until its too late..

why leave something when its not directly affecting you...YET..

why leave?

*cozy home
*xbox
*air conditioned shelter
*plenty of food
*eating at restaurants
*driving a car

etc....

why would any person trade that for:

*cold harsh nights
*fighting starvation
*hard labor i.e farming for food and building shelter
*being exposed to the elements
*no shelter

etc..

i agree with your point..dont get me wrong...i too would love a community in which you described, however given the natural tendencies of humans...ie greed, power, lust, envy, hatred...etc..

it wont take long for our little community to end up as we are now...

my stand on this?...sit back and wait

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am in total agreement. I choose to be the exception. I can't control everything, but I have stockpiled medications, have bought more land, my home is sustainable if all hell breaks loose, and I have considered what items will be useful to barter with (not gold....). I have a team of local allies including several doctors, nurses, an attorney (worse case scenario), farmers, fishermen, mechanics and builders. I call it our private militia. We can't save the world, but with all of our resources, we could sure help support each other. We aren't radical in any way, we just want to be able to live our lives in peace, and pursue happiness. Something as simple as that, is even complicated in today's world with all of the rules, regulations, intimidation and 'shoulds and 'shouldn't'. This isn't rocket science....it is about HARDENING up and being prepared. You MUST take care of your needs and the needs of your families. In alliance with some other resourceful, like minded people you have even more resources.

Most of us are conservative, college educated professionals with children. Our instincts and guts have told us it is time to quit being soft, to quit being reliant, and to rely on ourselves. Nothing more, nothing less- but you have to harden up and quit relying on others, and become committed to questioning everything, and then decide what you will and will not accept.

edit on 12-1-2012 by lostviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thanks....and damn straight! In every country, despite the oppression we are all under, we must HARDEN up and take back what we can, and fly under the radar if we can't. You might have to be creative.....but it can be done. I can't explain in detail what can be done to become more self reliant and free.....but there is so much you can do, if you start believing in yourself and questioning the status quo.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

On a side note, I find it f3%king hilarious that your solution is to make sure congressmen follow a document that was written by the very creators of the conspiracy you are against.
You know freemasons wrote the constitution, and that freemasons are the same ones who control things today, right?
You know the constitution allows for the removal of Habeus Corpus, yes of American citizens, in certain instances, right?

LOL.. um youre wrong. my uncle is a 33rd degree mason and he said they lost control in the late 80s.
do you think bush would have ever stepped foot in the white house if the masons (WHO BARRED HIM FROM THE BROTHERHOOD FOR DOING COCAINE) were still in power? NOPE

and as far as that goes, the people are the military. were armed, from the factory workers to four star generals.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Lawlz0rz because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2012 by Lawlz0rz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join