It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pane Andov Analysis of 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

blah blah blah.... Read psychotronic Golgotha and then discuss.

Why would I waste any time reading a hoax? This is as ludicrous as anything I have seen.

No one can show consistent results in this area and somebody claims that this unverifiable stuff can be weaponized. Why would anyone believe in this gibberish?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Regardless. The main thing I am hoping will happen in 2012 (and Pane Andov's theory supports it) is miraculous evolution. And since mankind has evolved in leaps and bounds, it doesn't seem too farfetched to hope...although it's a bit much to wrap one's mind around.

Evolution is our only hope.

edit on CMondayam313109f09America/Chicago16 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Mankind has not evolved in the sorts of ridiculous leaps and bounds claimed by the obvious lies of Andov.

Individuals do not evolve. Species evolve.

If this claim is supported by Andov, then that certainly suggests it will not happen.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You might want to do some research on his claims. I pulled out the four I had already heard about.

Another Shadow biological/half-etheric creature photographed by Apollo (Moon
No, something on the photograph plate-discussed and debunked here on ATS not too long ago

His pictures of giants are photoshopped entries to a contest
www.snopes.com...

The three middle images are showing new born baby that is half-human/half extraterrestrial and it was born in Mexico last year

no, the baby has harlequin ichthyosis, a birth defect

Clear evidence of nuclear blast and people fused into the stone and soil is found in Lost City of Mohenjo Daro with measured radioactivity.

No
rationalwiki.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Mankind has not evolved in the sorts of ridiculous leaps and bounds claimed by the obvious lies of Andov.

If this claim is supported by Andov, then that certainly suggests it will not happen.

I was not referring to Andov when I said that.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The following still stands regardless of who makes the claims.

Mankind has not evolved in the sorts of ridiculous leaps and bounds claimed by the obvious lies of (fill in the hoaxer of your choice).

edit on 17-1-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Dude, I would love it if Pane were correct, that a nexus is coming that will save our ass...things don't look too good for our species. Am I saying I'm 100% sure that I'm right and that Pane is wrong? No. I'm saying that having a healthy dose of skepticism is a good thing, especially when many "new age gurus" are making a lot of money promoting their views on the "2012" phenomenon. He uses various crop circles to support his argument. I wondered about them a lot, enough to ask deeper questions, and not take it on faith they are genuine. (I was really hoping they were GENUINE) Don't forget that Pane is selling something...$75 two hour "skype sessions" (many sessions will no doubt be needed in order to be able to increase our odds of survival?...to be able to astral travel, and to be able to help build the "flower of life shield" around the planet?)

Here is an e-mail response I got from Colin Andrews:

With regards my two years of funding by Laurence Rockefeller, I was asked about the detrimental effect of his name on my work during the Veritas Show, not for the first time: colinandrews.net...

I know the Avebury Solar System to be man-made and know who the people are because I was consulted as co-author of the CIG book on 2012 for confirmation of data they wanted to include in that pattern. I was also told where and when it would appear and having requested proof of all of this, I asked for an email when they finished and returned home, which I received. Its as simple as that.

Here is Freddy Silva's take on a few crop circles Pane listed:

As with the infamous 'face' formation of last year, 2002 ends with yet another set piece that attempts to take our attention away from the real prize, so to speak. Using an imaging technique familiar to the printing industry, this 'alien holding a disc' is a clever use of a medium to good visual effect. During my original interview, the farmer said he'd had no former knowledge of the design, yet the story that emerged a day later concludes that the 'alien' design was constructed over the course of three days. This is substantiated by pilots who flew over the site and saw the outline of the design already in place before the figure was added. Ground evidence also showed much damage to the crop, heavily compacted soil around the centre of the disc, marker lines under the wheat, and the backfilling of positioning holes; I was also able to find a small electronic device with an LED display, possibly used as a location or communications device between the vandals.
The design appears to be a left-over from a national advertising campaign promoting tv shows, which commissioned the hoaxers Team Satan/circlemakers (amazing how these people make more money each year than the researchers); these designs use identical construction techniques but feature the shows' presenters instead; they were also created in more remote parts of the British Isles lest the makers be caught. One therefore assumes that the team decided to create the alien as extracurricular fun at the expense of crop circles enthusiasts.
Personally, I think it's a good piece of fun (assuming the farmer was in on the deal, which now seems to be the case), and an accomplished piece of Land Art. And that's all. As I described at the beginning of this article, there are far more important things happening in the real phenomenon. Enjoy this, but don't let it distract from the genuine phenomenon.
By the way, for a laugh, I dowsed to find out who made this 'alien': the answer was Team Satan/circlemakers and a total of 13 people, the same response as the large Milk Hill design of last year. While it was later discovered that Team Satan/circlemakers had made it is a good start, but I'd love to validate the rest of this piece of investigative dowsing!

The same group may also have been responsible for the so-called 'Mayan calendar' design near Silbury Hill, given how it incorporates recurring and identical stylistic trademarks. Three years ago they made a similar, if scruffier version in the Midlands. This time amid more crowded surroundings down South, they were inconvenienced the first night, hence why the design first appeared as an outline, then completed the following day. Genuine crop circles, lest we forget, require less than fifteen seconds to create. This technique now seems to be the preferred method of making more complex designs (or so they appear, to the casual viewer), earlier precedents being the aforementioned 'alien-with-disk' and the 'arecibo' design, which was developed over three days in secluded fields, and away from night surveillance.
Incidentally, the markings on this 'Mayan' glyph are more akin to Greek decoration. It has also been advertised that the design incorporates ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs and symbolism, all of which is a product of someone's fertile imagination rather than reality.
On a humourous note, a smaller gang - this time local lads - made a messy pictogram in the South Field of Alton Priors, possibly on account of one of their girlfriends having had a row in the field, hitting her boyfriend on the head and chucking his stomping board away and into the dark wheat field. So I'm reliably told.
Team Satan/Circlemakers were also active by Silbury Hill thanks to a commission from National Geographic for what will no doubt be yet another debunking show. The maze design, one of three in Wiltshire this year (the others having been made in more remote locations- practise?), was made in daylight on the land of Farmer Hues, one farmer who now is regularly approached by hoaxers in exchange of payment for Land Art. I understand the fields below Milk Hill are also under his stewardship, and whether by design or coincidence, these fields have housed one hoax after another for the past four years. As these business relationships increase so does immunity from criminal prosecution and ease of working conditions, which answers the critics' question, how are people able to make ever more complex patterns?
And what about such complexity? Well, at least that's how they appear at first glance, because when one dissects such hoaxes, like the people who make them, they are a case of deceptive use of circular shapes and alternative segment flattening. When you have a well-trained group twelve you can also achieve so much more work. And as you'd expect, the mess on the ground may not been easily seen from an aerial image. In other words, the work appears better the further away you see it.

It seemed as if things couldn't get any more riveting. Then, something happened beside the government-owned radio telescope facility at Chilbolton, Hampshire.

Two glyphs appeared beside each other, on land supposedly owned by the Ministry of Defense: the first comprised diminishing-sized dots- like the halftone screen used in the printing industry- which from an angle – and from a long distance – created the image of a face. A few hundred yards away lay a more bizarre design, this time resembling the punch holes on an old-fashioned computer data card. But these dots meant something, for the image resembled the Arecibo message sent into space by NASA in 1974. 'Arecibo' was a radio communication beamed in binary sequence which, when retrieved at the 'other end', recreated an image of a human figure and the codes related to human DNA.
Clever? Yes. But genuine? Well, for starters, both formations were appallingly very messy on the ground. And they were constructed over three days, a far cry from genuine crop circles, which manifest in a matter of seconds, according to many eyewitnesses and one video clip from 1989.
Historically, the Circlemakers (not to be confused with hoaxers Team Satan/circlemakers) have worked with subtle messages which require us to ponder over for some time; their geometries are intricate, sometimes veiled, and work on harmonic principles. Most important of all, the crop circles have generally appealed to the heart - to the feeling centre of humanity. None of these designs fit the bill, in fact, by any length of the imagination, they are crude and obvious.

Maybe there is a bit of hope that something amazing could happen, as the "DNA" crop formations are thought to be genuine.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by siddhis

Pane Andov, and another famous "guru" David Wilcock use crop circles to form their argument about how they feel 2012 will unfold. That's fine and dandy, as some crop circles are real. But many are man made...in particular, the 2008 Avebury Manor crop circles...depicting the way the solar system is to appear on Dec 21st 2012...and the nearby glyph that shows Mercury and Venus missing, and the Sun much larger....these are MAN-MADE. This is the opinion of two of the world's foremost crop circle researchers, Freddy Silva and Colin Andrews.

The "Alien face with disk" is man made as well. In fact the majority of crop circles since the year 2000 are man made. So the point is if these two "gurus" are using these man made crop circles as part of their argument, how much else of their information is faulty? Two of the crop circles I was curious about, the "DNA" crop circles are genuine.

What a BS!

The man who decoded the "Alien face with disk" using ASCII computer code found dead.

forum.davidicke.com...

Its interesting how come so many military helicopters fly above so called "fake crop circles".

farm2.static.flickr.com...

4.bp.blogspot.com...

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

zackcovell.com...

Wake up!

edit on 21-1-2012 by Ultimate Passenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

crop circle phenomena is real and only around 30% are manmade for different reasons.

All crop circles are man made. They are made as an interesting form of installation art.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Evolution is our only hope.

God is your only hope.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

crop circle phenomena is real and only around 30% are manmade for different reasons.

All crop circles are man made. They are made as an interesting form of installation art.

Only in your dreams brother!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultimate Passenger

Do you have any evidence to suggest that any crop circles at all are made by means other than man?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultimate Passenger

So what is this post all about? Is this anything more than a spam post to provide a link to a hoaxer?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

We are on the edge. actually we are far out on the Orion arm,

www.outerspaceuniverse.org...

There are six arms to our little Galaxy

edit on 30-1-2012 by berkeleygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

A galaxy does not have an edge or fixed boundaries. We are on the outer parts of the galaxy, but I think to say we are on the edge of the galaxy is a bit much. As you can see in the diagram you linked to, the Perseus arm extends beyond us.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I know that's true about our galaxy not having an edge and that it's better to say we are in the outer part, for sure

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

We are definitely in the outer portion of the galaxy. Our position has been unceremoniously moved from the center of the universe to a nondescript star away from the center of the galaxy. I would imagine that if we were close in towards the center of the galaxy it might be hard to determine the shape of the galaxy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join