It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pane Andov Analysis of 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ultimate Passenger

So what is this post all about? Is this anything more than a spam post to provide a link to a hoaxer?

Whatever its worth, I had the chance to know Pane personally and I know he is not a hoaxer. He knows his stuff very well.

It is fanny how idiots are laughing and PhD people are regularly calling him demanding to hear more about his views, research and predictions.

I put the link to his article for you Stereologist for you to remove the glasses of your prejudices and belief systems and to see the bigger picture behind his research and message. What Pane is saying is a lot bigger then crop circles, our planet and our solar system, so face it and stop embarrassing yourself anymore.

If the article is not good enough for you to make you think and research more, then you are simply hopeless.

That's about all the time I want to spend here. So if you do not agree you can write pages and pages defending your standing point but be sure that no one is going to bother to read it all.

In reality more then 50,000 people world wide resonate with what Pane Andov is talking about and especially with his ebook 2012 Equation Solved.

So be smart and prepare yourself for a journey at the end of this year like no other...

Cheers,

Ultimate Passenger

edit on 31-1-2012 by Ultimate Passenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I do not believe that anyone with half a brain is bothering to talk to Pane. His claims are nonsense and based on lies or misrepresentations.

I do not need to defend my position. It is Pane that needs to be defended in this thread and you made no effort at all to defend his fairy tales.

Pane is a hoaxer. His material is junk. On the first page of that hilarious link there is a claim that black holes release energy in forms unknown to man and affect DNA.

Are you going to provide any evidence for these ludicrous claims or are you simply going to offer more personal testimonials?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Whether or not he was an intentional hoaxer doesn't matter. It's clear that he received his information from frauds which makes his claims just as worthless as theirs. For example he clearly borrows from Jenkins in regards to his claims about Hunab Ku. There is no reference to Hunab Ku in the Classic period. In fact there are only two references to him in all of Mayan epigraphy and both of them are post-Columbian sources that were influenced by Christian beliefs. Therefore, many researchers have been led to believe that the Maya did not truly worship a "supreme god" called Hunab Ku. Instead it is more likely that he was a creation of Franciscan monks to help convert the Maya to Christianity. Also, the fact that he refers to the Long Count as the Mayan sun calendar shows he has no idea what he's talking about. The Mayan solar calendar was the haab. It was composed of 365 days and was based on the Earth's rotation around the Sun. The Long Count is exactly what its name implies. A count of days. While I haven't looked over the rest of the material yet these mistakes commonly made by people who have no idea what they're talking about (read: New Age authors) does not bode well for the rest of his claims.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Whether or not he was an intentional hoaxer doesn't matter. It's clear that he received his information from frauds which makes his claims just as worthless as theirs. For example he clearly borrows from Jenkins in regards to his claims about Hunab Ku. There is no reference to Hunab Ku in the Classic period. In fact there are only two references to him in all of Mayan epigraphy and both of them are post-Columbian sources that were influenced by Christian beliefs. Therefore, many researchers have been led to believe that the Maya did not truly worship a "supreme god" called Hunab Ku. Instead it is more likely that he was a creation of Franciscan monks to help convert the Maya to Christianity. Also, the fact that he refers to the Long Count as the Mayan sun calendar shows he has no idea what he's talking about. The Mayan solar calendar was the haab. It was composed of 365 days and was based on the Earth's rotation around the Sun. The Long Count is exactly what its name implies. A count of days. While I haven't looked over the rest of the material yet these mistakes commonly made by people who have no idea what they're talking about (read: New Age authors) does not bode well for the rest of his claims.

Unbelievable. The guy is talking about Powerful cloud of magnetic energy with potential to change our solar system forever and this guy is talking about Hunab Ku.

Who gives a ... how you want to call it Sgr A* or John.

Wake up.

Unbelievable!

With this kind of people we are going nowhere. That is for sure.

Have a nice day,

UP

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

There are no powerful clouds of magnetic energy out there that are going to affect the Earth. That is as silly a story as the misrepresentations of everything else done by Pane

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There is no evidence and you state openly that there is no evidence. What you have is an unsubstantiated claim.

There is no magnetic whatever, either single or multiple, or whatever that is entering the solar system and will affect Earth.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I disagree with him saying the sun will turn into a red giant. If that were the case, the earth would be incinerated. The earth would, indeed, have to be pushed back by some other force to avoid burning up. All life will not end! We do have help from light-beings that have been around. And there are dark forces that wish for us to not receive the light of our true consciousness, so that they can maintain hierarchy and power by ways of royal bloodline.

This is a good read. S&F for you.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4KAAN
I disagree with him saying the sun will turn into a red giant. If that were the case, the earth would be incinerated. The earth would, indeed, have to be pushed back by some other force to avoid burning up. All life will not end! We do have help from light-beings that have been around. And there are dark forces that wish for us to not receive the light of our true consciousness, so that they can maintain hierarchy and power by ways of royal bloodline.

This is a good read. S&F for you.

Starred, I can't believe it took 3 pages for this to be said. As soon as I saw it mentioned that the sun would become a Red Giant I immediately jumped to the conclusion that Earth would be scorched barren. The fact that his claims go on beyond that about survivors and whatnot makes this in my opinion completely bunk.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Pane Andow = a new ager in it only for the money.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Magnets. Big, honkin', space magnets.
edit on 27/2/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well there is a magnetic portal between the earth and the sun which produces a flux transfer event every 8 minutes. I have also read there is a constant such portal between Mercury and the sun.

Could there not also be one between a black hole or center of the galaxy and our solar system?

I have read (credible?) that Einstein knew of this including the 8 minute interval.

NASA has been strangely silent about this since 2008 but I think there may be a new satellite in the offing to study it.

So what happens when a solar eclipse 'blocks' it?

science.nasa.gov...

edit on 27-2-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Well there is a magnetic portal between the earth and the sun which produces a flux transfer event every 8 minutes. I have also read there is a constant such portal between Mercury and the sun.

That has nothing whatsoever to do with the previous claims.

Are you referring to this:
en.wikipedia.org...

Einstein could not have know about these since these were first detected by spacecraft and he died around the time Sputnik was launched.

These events stream particles from the Sun and are not new. As far as eclipses are concerned, there might be a short break in them, maybe not.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yes FTE's are relatively newly confirmed and have me wondering if all planets experience them to differing degrees and if they do not also occur on a much larger scale.

Einstein knew the earth lost it charge every 8 minutes but not what restored it per (credible?) www.varchive.org...

"A few notes about our last conversation on April 8th, 1955

1. The difference in voltage—100 volts for 1 meter altitude near the ground—indicates that the Earth is charged by 450,000 coulombs, which is very little for the globe of this size. (It is calculated that the Earth must lose its charge in 8 minutes, but some unidentified mechanism replenishes the charge). "

Also from that site

"Finally, I enclosed a clipping from a New York Times article of April 12, 1955 about magnetic stars. It read as follows:

STARS CALLED FLATTENED BY ASTRAL MAGNETISM

Chicago, April 11 (UP)—Magnetism is so strong on some stars that they are flattened and look like “flying saucers,” a scientist said today.

In fact, he said, there is evidence that cosmic rays, accelerated to terrific speeds by the magnetic fields of the Milky Way, may drain off completely these energy fields in “a hundred million years or so.”

The role of magnetism in the universe was described by Subrahmayan Chandrasekhar, Professor of Astrophysics at the University of Chicago. He reported on studies made by himself and the late atomic physicist, Enrico Fermi."

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Einstein knew the earth lost it charge every 8 minutes but not what restored it per (credible?)

You are connecting unrelated issues. By chance two values are similar in magnitude.

This is from the Velikovsky archive. Notice that this is in part about radio waves from Jupiter.

V. proposed that the radio waves were due to an electrically charged atmosphere which was turbulent due to the expulsion of Venus (which did not happen). He missed that Jupiter has a strong magnetic field.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join