It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

January 12th 2012 - Potential False Flag Date

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Just to say that we're on a potential false flag date. Dates such as January 12th, March 11th, September 11th are used for various NWO events.

Last year we had the HAARP Haiti Earthquake on this date. Hopefully there will be no attacks today, but I'm posting this just to make people aware that today's date is sometimes used.

Always watch out for the emergency number list e.g. 911, 311, 112 etc




posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


FYI Haiti earthquake happened in 2010, not last year.



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoClue206
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


FYI Haiti earthquake happened in 2010, not last year.


You're right, thanks for that



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings


Last year we had the HAARP Haiti Earthquake on this date.

Man, I opened this thread expecting some kind of evidence of possible foul play.

HAARP ...Haiti...

Really.



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
he said haarp, lol



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


what is your evidence that haarp causes earhquakes ?



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
yah me too. no real doomsday event here! gack!

other that the Haitian earth quack, is there anything else significant about these numbers?

I'm gonna go get some donairs soon! yummy! I hope my donair shop is still there.




I know an AWESOME conspiracy that no one ever looks into. Why can't B.C. canada have some decent food? sure sure, the sushi is awesome, but why is every burger/pizza place total crap?



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape
 


None of us can prove Haarp and earthquakes, but we keep it in the back of our minds, we are conspriracy theorists, don't you know!

Thanks for the heads-up, now if something bad happens, you get the credit.



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by jameshawkings


Last year we had the HAARP Haiti Earthquake on this date.

Man, I opened this thread expecting some kind of evidence of possible foul play.

HAARP ...Haiti...

Really.


No evidence here, it's just a quick heads-up that we're sitting currently sitting on 112

There's plenty of HAARP Haiti and HAARP Japan threads around, I'd recommend an ATS search



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
he said haarp, lol


I'd recommend an ATS search, plenty for you to investigate on HAARP



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
yah me too. no real doomsday event here! gack!

other that the Haitian earth quack, is there anything else significant about these numbers?

I'm gonna go get some donairs soon! yummy! I hope my donair shop is still there.




I know an AWESOME conspiracy that no one ever looks into. Why can't B.C. canada have some decent food?


I haven't got time to go into much, but 112 is as big as 911, that's why it's been chosen as the EU Emergency Number.



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Thanks for the heads-up, now if something bad happens, you get the credit.


If something does happen I'll be back to explain a lot more, but I'm hoping that it doesn't



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join