It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the heck have I stumbled across????

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I realize this thread of mine is quite old but I heard something a few days ago on the radio that made me think about it and what I had stumbled across. If you all hadn't been so busy bashing me then maybe you could have seen past the end of your cynical little noses and understood what I was pointing out. Now you can just read it in the headlines....

"6 tanks at Hanford nuclear site in Wash. leaking" Yes that's right LEAKING. It's being said that it's due to.. wait... oh yeah! Alleged Falsification of monitoring and maintenance reports. Wait a sec.... Aren't those the type of things I was looking at and got made fun of for???

I'd like to quote an article here now...

Hanford's tanks hold some 53 million gallons of highly radioactive waste — enough to fill dozens of Olympic-size swimming pools — and many of those tanks are known to have leaked in the past. An estimated 1 million gallons of radioactive liquid already leaked there.

The tanks also are long past their intended 20-year life span — raising concerns that even more tanks could be leaking — though they were believed to have been stabilized in 2005.

Maybe I wasn't just paranoid then huh? These bad boys are well past their life span and should not even be in service. WHAT NOW HUH? lol

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

Why do you think what you found is something new? 60 Minutes news program had been covering the story for 16 years as of this 2009 article......

www.cbsnews.com...

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join