It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the heck have I stumbled across????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
This thread has officially made my day. OP kind of reminds me of a cross that one guy on Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Dale from King of the Hill
edit on 12-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

"Nancy! Boil some Mountain Dew, it's gonna be a long night!"

Anyway, if it were put out to the public and it's just a bunch of old boring nuclear power plant evaluations, I don't see how it's such a big deal. :/ Especially things that are that dated. Even 2010 was a ways back to be important in this day and age.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This is listed in google search. pbadupws.nrc.gov/docs/

pbadupws.nrc.gov...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Regardless of the importance of the docs, Well done to the OP for finding these.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Here is a small hint, if the documents do not have any kind of classification or even a suggestion they they should be confidential then they are they are public documents. Also when they say they are public documents that might also be a small sign.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Must..... hack.... mainframe!
FLUXCOMPACITOR!
Nuclear documents...... must copy... need sleep.
..... damn the documents are public *face palm*

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think its just nrc.gov public documents section.
www.nrc.gov...
edit on 12-1-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
You would absolutely wet your pants if you went into a public library.

Eustace Mullins got all of the information from the Library of Congress, for his book "Secrets of the Federal Reserve." And I happened to find his book in a public library

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
On a side note, you should check out the FBI Vault. You can find all sorts of cool stuff there, like who killed Biggie(a group of L.A. cops), who really hijacked the 9/11 planes(hint: they make it extremely obvious that it was Hamas, not Al Qaeda, I have a thread about it; it's all in the "hijacker timeline"), and lots of other goodies.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You win the interwebs, my friend.

Thanks for the LULZ!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobbWonder
Regardless of the importance of the docs, Well done to the OP for finding these.

Well said RobbWonder, It is nice to see that there are indeed some members here who have correct manners, I have been stunned at some comments that have been made on this thread.

My regards,

Jarrah.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JARRAH

star.

Hey OP, since you like to dig,
blackvault.com... has some interesting docs.

Maybe you can help me find something here:
archives.org... .

I already found one gem. Let's dig!
edit on 12-1-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJDigitalGem
Oh my FREAKING GOD.......... EVERYONE START SAVING THE DOCS NOW!!!!!

If you try going to pbadupws.nrc.gov... (I'm not going to do it again until I get a proxy up and running!) there is a RESTRICTED ACCESS DENIED message that comes up.

SAVE EVERYTHING YOU CAN AND NOW!!!!!!!!

If youre doing something that can be seen as "illegal", now would be a great time to stop doing it, unless you like the idea of being in federal prison until youre ohh...say...10,000 years old and getting yourself a permanant boyfriend who is a rather large guy named Tiny.

I'll go ahead and buy you a rope'a'soap and get it ready to send to you after you get incarcerated. Bending over in a prison shower is not a good idea...and always face with your backside up against the wall. Ultimately it won't matter though because your first night in theyre going to have a party and pass you around the cell block and take turns with you...they always do. They call it "prison love" but thats just a pretty word for forced homosexuality.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I got worried for a little while because I don't live terribly far from that power plant, then, I read it all and then I wasn't so worried.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for the OP to find a footnote or memo that will lead to something, then ill be waiting for the flood of "im sorry OP" replys. wouldn't that be grand hey

And in my opinion this would be best place to "hide" or "accidently" slip out some important information.
and i also think some people ego is so huge they think they can say and do whatever they want and not get caught or called out for it.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Funniest thing I have ever read on ATS.
Funniest!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You sound pretty informed - personal experience?????

L

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

I did a quick copy/past of your google search words, and the first hit I got was a website "Military and Government IP Address". When I entered the site, it gives you the IP ranges for almost all of our government's offices. And we wonder how the Chinese hack our military systems. Wow are we stupid.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longshots

I did a quick copy/past of your google search words, and the first hit I got was a website "Military and Government IP Address". When I entered the site, it gives you the IP ranges for almost all of our government's offices. And we wonder how the Chinese hack our military systems. Wow are we stupid.

just because the IP's for a system are known does not make it easier to hack....

You do realize that any one can translate a plain text web address into an IP right....

The only reason we type plain text addresses into a web browser is that humans remember addresses better as coherent words easier than number strings.

Try it out your self here is googles ip: open a Command prompt, type (tracert www.google.com).
The only reason I dont post my results of the [trace rt] are due to the fact that google has a pretty wide address range, and it will be different for many people, determined by your location.

The last hop you should see is googles, there will be an IP address in square brackets ( [ ] ) type this IP address into your browser address bar....

You can do this with any public domain web address, it is not a secret. Any plain text web address can be translated to an IP address, but it does not mean you can "hack" it just because you know the IP.....

edit on 13-1-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Its nothing. Nothing that the average internet searcher can get easily...therefore...its unimportant. Dont get so excited over everyday accessible docs. YOU got them right? How important can they be? They arent.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I noticed some hits in my firewall logs that came from chinese ISP address blocks. When I reversed the IP address and did an IP look up the IP blocks were US DOD. A coincidence I'm sure.

edit on 13-1-2012 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join