It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really like ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This is probably the most pointless thread ever started, but I just wanted to pass along my appreciation for the site to the owners, modderators, and members. Everything about this place is awsome! I signed up almost 6 years ago, but I haven't been around much until recently. Now I'm sure to check in multiple times a day and throw in my 2 cents every here and there. And why I like it. When I pop in with my terrible spelling and horrible grammar, no one gets on my case about it, and I'll be honest, ATS is the ONLY forum I post on where the users don't rip on me for being dyslexic. So thanx ATS, you all make my day, every day! Keep it up!

Oh yeah, if SOPA trys to shuts you down, I'm going to be VERY upset. So I'll be signing every petition I can and boycotting every company that supports it.

Peace out hommies!!
edit on 11-1-2012 by PollyPeptide because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2012 by PollyPeptide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

I never knew that you were cixelsyd.

Looc!

Ecaep

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

This thread isn't pointless at all. I wish more people would write threads praising something instead of complaining about something. Star for you.

Anyone who would rip someone for being dyslexic has a problem themselves.

You will never get that from me, especially since I now know that you do.

I hope to see you around!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
With or without a problem...I think as a community ATS welcomes you and your ideas, thoughts, etc...

S & F 'ed...I think for the most part all free thinkers are allowed and welcomed...despite a condition!

Albert Einsteinas a drunk...supposedly...and look what he did for the world!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanx.
Yall wouldn't believe how often people hassel me because of my backwardness (not here, of course)... I don't mind being critisized because of saying something really dumb or from mixing up facts, but over spelling!?

Like I say, thats why I like it here.

top topics

join