It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingrich implies the existence of Bohemian Grove to be "fantasy".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
just found this:

o rly?
edit on 1/11/12 by metalshredmetal because: link

Comment:

i like this independent reporter trend, i hope it keeps going and makes a mockery of "mainstream" journalism.

so as for the denial...gingrich is an idiot.

there's so much evidence, including the video footage presented in the video, for the existence of this bohemian meeting...it makes newt look reeaaallly bad. what else is new?

cough cough...vote ron paul...cough...
edit on 1/11/12 by metalshredmetal because: comment

edit on 1/11/12 by metalshredmetal because: tide

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Wow, I could possibly understand him denying that he attended, but to say it doesn't exist?

I suppose it's just a bit awkward for him to be caught off guard like that. Glad he's not electable.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Not only is Gingrich a Bohemian Grove attendee, he's also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, which controls the media, and as Washington Post editor Richard Harwood said, the CFR members "do not merely analyze and interpret foreign policy; they help make it."

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
Wow, I could possibly understand him denying that he attended, but to say it doesn't exist?

I suppose it's just a bit awkward for him to be caught off guard like that. Glad he's not electable.

i LOLed at "glad he's not electable".

Ron's adds DESTROYED gingrich in this campaign, i loved it....i don't think he has a chance for recovery.

i too, am glad he's not electable.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Nice find WAC is a great group, thanks Luke and thanks OP!
were has Newt Gingrich been,the guy looks like a Garbage pale kid!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Newt look genuinely bothered. That kid hit a nerve.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

This man is the scum of the earth and thankfully the good people are starting to wake up. Hopefully they will see threw the rest of the clowns running against Paul but I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

i LOLed at "glad he's not electable".

Ron's adds DESTROYED gingrich in this campaign, i loved it....i don't think he has a chance for recovery.

i too, am glad he's not electable.

Im looking forward to the mitt romney ad... gotta be even better than the newt and santorum ones.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I thought he was oddly careful not to deny it. Same as other attendees who have been questioned in public. Sidestep the question, ridicule the questioner, and move on. But no actual denial. Same as Clinton, in the clip shown in the video.

I do think Gingrich's implication that anyone who acknowledges the Grove lives a "fantasy life" is a bit absurd, since its existence is no longer a secret...

The only person I've seen who didn't take the sidestep-ridicule-move on approach (at least at first) was David Gergen, in this video - which I think is fascinating (sorry to wake up the Alex Jones haters, who I agree with in a broad sense, but Gergen's answers here speak for themselves in my opinion).

edit on 11-1-2012 by magicrat because: distracted by the idea of Nixon running naked through the woods

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thats some funny schtuff

Of course the Grinch attends and participates, its where they all get together and wag each other for position

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i agree with nixon 100%. it should be burned down with all it's members in attendance.

hopefully their idol owl catches fire's and destroys that demonic day camps.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Bohemian Grove and the Bohemian club don't exist just like the Groom Lake installation/Area 51 didn't exist for the longest time. And in the famous words of Richard Nixon, the Bohemian Club meeting is (regarding some of the attendees and events):

The most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine.

An understandable claim with the allegations of male prostitutes, men pissing everywhere, and the Cremation of Care ceremony. If I had ever attended, I might be inclined to deny it even exists myself.

edit on 1/11/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The thing that amazes me most about these politicians... (yes almost all of them!) is how they can spew out brazen lie after brazen lie without ever batting an eye. (*NB: this is a definitive characteristic of psychopathic tendencies... and we wonder why our world is so screwed up!?!)

I mean, watching the debates must make lie detectors around the country go off just by shear volume of hot air coming out of these people's mouths. Mitt Romney alone has probably caused seismic and geiger counters to go off by overloading the lie detectors!

The one thing about Ron Paul, which I think is probably the single biggest reason for his gaining support, is no matter what you think of him or his policy ideas, no one can claim that he is a serial liar like the rest of them.

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
lol

where did he deny the existance of the club anywhere in that???

why are you lying???

why has ats become disinfo central here lately??? its becoming laughable...

he does not say that...

i do not like the dude, in fact, i despise him, but at the same time, be fair, he did not deny existence...

what part of watching a play converts to worshiping an owl.. thats where the fantasy worlds take over...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

That's how VLAD TEPES took care of things

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

I stand corrected... he did not deny its existence.

But, he could have beat out BOTH Brian Boitano AND Nancy Kerrigan at the same time with that fabulous figure skating around the question routine!

I mean, Dancing With The Stars could teach them some of his shimmying around the truth moves!

(You want more lame metaphorical-type examples... I've got tons!)

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

I agree; he did not deny its existence, and I made that point above. I would agree with you that the title of the thread / video should be modified slightly, if that is indeed your opinion.

He did, though, ridicule the questioner and imply that anyone who would believe such a thing as the existence of Bohemian Grove was living a "fantasy life." In my opinion, that's kind of worse than simple denial.

what part of watching a play converts to worshiping an owl..

I would respectfully suggest that you do some more research on the first part of your name. Or possibly on the second part, depending on how that affects your researching abilities

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

YES, i am also looking forward to his add regarding Mitt. he hasn't made one yet and Ron knows Mitt is the front runner, he must be saving the best for last!

Originally posted by baphomet420

I just used the same line as the title of the video...

and ::: it's pretty apparent by his answer that he doesn't believe the grove to exist, or else he wouldn't have used such harsh and demeaning words to describe people who DO believe it to exist.

why do you care so much anyway?
you bash the entirety of ATS because (arguably) one title MIGHT be exaggerated?

does your worship of the "baphomet" and "420" make you perfect? nah.
only the ego assumes, and only the ego judges.

next time try not to be so rude with your "comment", it serves no one's good.. and only makes you look bad in the end.

edit on 1/11/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

He did, though, ridicule the questioner and imply that anyone who would believe such a thing as the existence of Bohemian Grove was living a "fantasy life." In my opinion, that's kind of worse than simple denial.
reply to post by magicrat

the 'fantasy' comment referred to allegations of went on at the place - male prostitutes being shipped in etc.

So - yes thread title is completely bogus!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Do you doubt that the elite have sick fetishes?

All indicators point to yes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join