It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ~ Not the End ~ Division between 2 TimeLines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I do not trust this information 100%, but on the other hand I do believe that there is some truth to it. I also believe that this will give everyone something to debate about.

2012 IS NOT ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD, HOWEVER SCIENCE PROVES THERE WILL BE A DIVISION BETWEEN TWO TIME LINES.

Individually, Humanity will have a choice which time line to follow.

Changes immanent to current old structures and institutions.

Earth will undergo geophysical movements with magnetic pole reversal.

New dimensional portals will be accessible with proper preparation.

January 9, 2012 - Munich, Germany - With all of the media hype and misinformation about the prophecies and various beliefs involving 2012, science is now revealing proof of impending changes that are about to take place. By focusing on Energetic Gradient's, the Universal Law in Physics, and the General Theory of Biological Regulation in Bio-Science and Medicine, Dr Georgi Stankov is now providing quantitative proof that significant global (and personal) changes are about to take place.

“The world will not end in 2012, and even the phrase 'end-of-times' is grossly misunderstood.” says Dr. Stankov. “When we finally come to understand the truth of our multidimensional nature and learn to observe our reality beyond the illusion of third dimensional existence, and explore and expand upon our perceptual nature and drop the conceptual, then we all can very naturally adapt to the impending changes that are about to come”.

Higher vibrational energetics are now coming to our Earth that conventional science has been unable to detect or elaborate on using antiquated technologies. However, people throughout the world are reporting that something 'feels' different without being able to specify exactly what that is. Certainly we can all observe various social changes taking place daily in the media. However, few will be prepared to adapt to the profound events about to take place.

Economic Collapse

While Global Financial markets drama has certainly been well reported on in 2011, very few have understood or reported on the source cause of these anomalies from an energetic perspective. The manipulation and control by the world banking cartel will soon end resulting in the complete collapse of institutions worldwide. “Energetically there has been a very dense, dark process corrupting the financial industry.” reports Stankov. “With the higher vibrational energetics now pervading our Earth, people involved in this sector will start coming forward with the truth of these crimes, and a financial collapse will ensue resulting from a complete loss of trust and faith in the system”. These events will not take place by accident, but is being orchestrated by these higher vibrational energetics in an effort to wake up the masses to their attachments to an illusion of material existence.

Magnetic Pole Shift

While Hollywood gave us their interpretation of such an event in the 2012 movie, the reality and purpose of such an event is much different. The higher energetics currently taking place around the world will in fact affect the Earth and yes, a pole shift will soon take place in the first half of this year (not on December 21). Yes, there will be significant geophysical movements taking place and unfortunately there may also be a significant loss of lives around the world. However, the purpose of such an event is not based upon developing survival instincts, but rather an attempt again to wake up humanity around the world to their higher dimensional existence.

Religious Institutions will begin to collapse

As more people around the world are exposed and affected by this higher vibrational form of energy, they will begin to turn away in even larger numbers from the old religious institutions that have imposed their own form of manipulation and control over populations for thousands of years, and resulting in endless strife and conflict. Similar to the old financial institutions, these organizations will begin to collapse under the weight of the exposure of a corrupt hierarchy and criminal activities. People will begin to realize that religious activities and belief systems have been a distraction to the truth of their multidimensional nature where the answers they have always sought, can now be found within themselves, given the support of these new higher vibrational energetics.

December 21, 2012 – The Division Between Two Times Lines

While the Mayan Calendar prophesies have been grossly exaggerated and misinterpreted, there has been recent clarification that this date is associated with the discovery of a fifth element. This elemental is Ether (hence; Energetics). Also, recently Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan recently spoke on this topic and can be viewed on the following link:

Dr. Stankov has documented in scientific detail exactly what these dynamic time lines represent, how they work within ourselves and throughout the world, and why we might want to give serious consideration into investigating them further before these profound changes take place. “There are a number of people around the world who have already responded to these higher vibrational energetics, and have evolved what I call the Light Body Process (LBP).” Georgi indicates. “They have developed an awareness and now utilize their own personal energetics at a significantly higher level then most of humanity. This is not something that is exclusive to a small number of chosen ones. It is available to everyone on the planet.”

For more information and details relating to this scientific body of evidence, and to learn more how one can take steps to prepare for the impending changes due take place, please visit Stankov's Universal Law Press, The New General Theory of the Universal Law

www.stankovuniversallaw.com...

article from Here

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I thought, according to the Effected Multiverse idea, that any time, anyone, anywhere, made a decision, or even any place where random chance takes place, another universe is created to follow the course of every decision, and every random chance.

In this universe, Bob decides to turn left. In the next he decided to go right. In another he goes straight. In still another he backs up. In another he sits there. In others he does these after pausing. In still others he stayed home, or Bob might have gotten an X chromosome instead of a Y and is a Sue, or doesn't exist at all.

Results and results of results are being effected, or chosen are occurring an infinite number of times, in an infinite number of cause and effectualities, splitting the 'timeline' an infinite number of times every attosecond of every day of all existence of every universe for all of time.

So, one event where time is split is absolutely nothing.
In one of the universes next door, I never wrote this. In another, I wrote it backwards just to be annoying. In another, I was extremely rude. In another my response supported you. In this one, well, in this time line, well, you should get the point by now.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Very true, But really when it comes down to it? Who knows???

I know I don't. Not in this timeline anyway.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Interesting bit about the "choice" we will (allegedly) have to make. As of recently, I have felt like I would have to make the most important decision of my life in the near future. The fact that you say that we will have to make a choice determining which timeline we will follow strikes me as quite an interesting thought.

Though I still remain quite skeptical about the whole pole-shift thing, or at least the claim that it will happen in the first half of the year. Pole shifts in the past were said to take place over many many years, with the poles moving (at their fastest speed) about one meter per year. With that said, I have no source for this information, and I could be entirely wrong. So if anyone has any information that proves me to be either wrong (or right) in regards to the pole shift, please come forward! I truthfully love being proven wrong, it serves a great purpose in my self-improvement

Anyways, great post OP, I would flag if I had enough posts to do so. Until then, star

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Drewshbag

Thank you!

I dont know about the pole shift thing happening either, but, I remember reading somewhere that they found animals that froze to death with food still in there mouths, thats a pretty extreme shift in weather. I dont know if thats from a pole shift or one heck of a storm!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

40 miles per year?!
WOW

If that is indeed true, I was way off on my statement that it moved one meter per year at its fastest!

Thank you for proving me wrong, I'm learning every day!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

I thought, according to the Effected Multiverse idea, that any time, anyone, anywhere, made a decision, or even any place where random chance takes place, another universe is created to follow the course of every decision, and every random chance.

In this universe, Bob decides to turn left. In the next he decided to go right. In another he goes straight. In still another he backs up. In another he sits there. In others he does these after pausing. In still others he stayed home, or Bob might have gotten an X chromosome instead of a Y and is a Sue, or doesn't exist at all.

Results and results of results are being effected, or chosen are occurring an infinite number of times, in an infinite number of cause and effectualities, splitting the 'timeline' an infinite number of times every attosecond of every day of all existence of every universe for all of time.

In one of the universes next door, I never wrote this. In another, I wrote it backwards just to be annoying. In another, I was extremely rude. In another my response supported you. In this one, well, in this time line, well, you should get the point by now.

Both the Original Post and your post are theories that I have been following. I believe that both theories can coexist. Consider the possibility that your soul/spirit which is making the decision to post something positive is the only universe in which he/she/it inhabits. The other decisions which created the other (possibly holographic) "universes", and the "you" that resides there, is just another possibility, but your soul/spirit is not going with that. So after everyone that exists in the life of that "you" that is there no longer went with the decisions that created that "universe" fades out of existence. The possibility, which has been theorized in quantum physics, is that truly, I may really be the only one that exists in my whole universe. You might not actually be here with me, like I think you are.

Considering this very mind-bending theory, it is possible that only two timelines will converge and we will have to make a choice. In whichever timeline we choose, we will have to live in it together.

Understand?
Peace and smiles to all

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Its articles like these that will assist in the awakening of humanity, keep up the great work! We must be diligent in our efforts as we will be the shepherds of a dazed and confused populace in the near future.

I also follow Georgi Stankov and participate in the many deep esoteric discussions that he hosts at his site, and I believe he is bar none the most intelligent and determined lightworker in the whole community.

It is also important to note that he has discovered the Universal Law of Nature, it is greatly detailed here: link Upon its discovery he created the Universal Equation which answered the many questions of physics that lack the ability to explain the way the universe truly works. That equation is in its entirety here: equation

Before this thread gets derailed by ignoramuses that have no concept of spirituality or the times we are in, I encourage anyone that wishes to learn more about the lightworker community to check this website out: Spirit Science
It is a amazing resource for newcomers interested in gaining great insights to themselves and the world of spirituality.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonNova
Its articles like these that will assist in the awakening of humanity, keep up the great work! We must be diligent in our efforts as we will be the shepherds of a dazed and confused populace in the near future.

I also follow Georgi Stankov and participate in the many deep esoteric discussions that he hosts at his site, and I believe he is bar none the most intelligent and determined lightworker in the whole community.

It is also important to note that he has discovered the Universal Law of Nature, it is greatly detailed here: link Upon its discovery he created the Universal Equation which answered the many questions of physics that lack the ability to explain the way the universe truly works. That equation is in its entirety here: equation

Before this thread gets derailed by ignoramuses that have no concept of spirituality or the times we are in, I encourage anyone that wishes to learn more about the lightworker community to check this website out: Spirit Science
It is a amazing resource for newcomers interested in gaining great insights to themselves and the world of spirituality.

Namaste

I just found spirit science the other day, Very cool website.

We are in for some exciting times! I am looking forward to helping us all wake up to our true reality.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
yeah, like the end of the second cycle, when mud man became wood man

oh those kooky mayans !

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

That's Gregg Branden in the Vid. Have you ever read his book fractual time? He has a web site where it will walk you through seed dates and show you when the next window for an event should happen.

I just lent a friend the book last weekend or I'd put up the web site .

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

What ^^^^^^^^^^^ said.

there is no such thing as 1 or 2 timelines, thats just preposterous. thats like saying there is only 1 or 2 realities.

There are infinite timelines and infinite realities. Basically every second of every day is an opportunity to make of your reality what you want. Well try to anyway. Cause and effect will play a role in this. Think of it like a feed back loop, energy is stimulated and fed back in on itself which is then amplified and sent back out which is taken in by the system amplified and then send back out infinitely.

Also i predict quite a few suicides for the 2012 fanatics when nothing happens. its going to be the end for these people one way or another.
edit on 11-1-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So we're just going to go ahead and ignore the facts that Stankov claimed Elenin was an alien mothership or that ascension would occur first in 2010 and then when that didn't pan out 11-11-11 This is just another charlatan. I would liken him to Blossom Goodchild.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

No I have never read his book, but I will check it out. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

There is no doubt about it, something is changing here on earth and among humanity. His dates are wrong because nobody knows when things are going to happen. It was his arrogance that lead him astray. But I believe it is foolish to completely ignore his findings.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

And what findings are those? It was his Universal Law and Universal Equation that led him to make those previous predictions. Everything he says is based off of that and a single "channeler." So, if he has been wrong on every account in the past it means his methodology is flawed.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

And what findings are those? It was his Universal Law and Universal Equation that led him to make those previous predictions. Everything he says is based off of that and a single "channeler." So, if he has been wrong on every account in the past it means his methodology is flawed.

While I wish I was the kind of person that could debate with passion and confidence the truth is I am not. I don not buy into Stankov 100% as I said in the OP. I am not going to try to convince you of anything. If you are interested you can go to his website and read what he has to offer. Which I am sure you have given it a brief overview already.

There are many things that I question about his work, such as his claims that TPTB are reptilian, grey's etc.
But what do I know?
What do you know?

We are in a time that no one really knows anything. We can speculate, and hope, and expect, but that's about it. I approach life with an open mind, I will entertain ideas that most would condemn. This does not mean that I buy into everything posted on the internet, but at least my mind is willing to change, willing to explore new possibilities, and not looking for every reason why something can never be.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here is what I'm confused about: This article is all very well and nice, but I don't actually see any "quanative" proof here, for instance, like the pole shift/reversal thing...Is there conclusive evidence for this? I've seen facts pointing both ways. It's hard to clearly see how is right/wrong in this. =(

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundowner
Here is what I'm confused about: This article is all very well and nice, but I don't actually see any "quanative" proof here, for instance, like the pole shift/reversal thing...Is there conclusive evidence for this? I've seen facts pointing both ways. It's hard to clearly see how is right/wrong in this. =(

That is why this is in Predictions & Prophecies.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

To be honest with you I don't really buy into what Stankov is selling. He seems like he is driven by ego. What I do believe is that we are on the verge of a massive social and global change. Everything seems like it is coming to a 'head' so to speak.

To me there is a possibility of Ascension, I don't know if that means that our consciousnesses will increase, or our bodies with change into crystalline light bodies, or we will just wake up to a different world. But something is going to happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join