It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member, saying Hello.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hello

I'd just like to say 'hi', and do a quick introduction. I spent many years in the Royal Navy working in Intel and Radio Communications, and am now employed as a Radio Operator in the oil industry.

My interests include electronics, electronic music, technology in general, horror movies, myths and legends, astronomy and UFOs. I hold a strong belief that 'we are not alone'. I'm here to quench my thirst for knowledge and hope to be able to share some of my own views and experiences at the same time.

With thanks

Psy

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by psycrafter

Nice introduction psycrafter.

Hope to see you around the boards from time to time.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, your off to a great start with your introduction.
It will take you ages to read up on all the information here regarding your interests. Happy reading!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by psycrafter

Welcome to ATS. From military work to oil work, sounds like quite a jump. Hopefully there is less chance of things going Boom! but it is still flammable I guess. Hopefully you are a long way away from all the black treacly stuff. I am sure you will find enough here to quench your thirst for knowledge.

Oil be seeing ya...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi and welcome!

Have you ever seen a UFO or USO working on the water for so long? Any weird animals below the boat? Any secret people came on your boat to conduct something you wasn't allowed to know about?

Tell meh! Love it when military people join, they have the nitty gritty and i feel i can take their word allot more.

Welcome again

top topics

join