It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Roaring Noise In Northern Michigan - Light Show Too!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Anything above the 45th is a great place to fish, hunt or skywatch. Being able to feed yourself like a native is always a plus with whatever is coming in the future. On a off-topic question is there any ice on the lakes around you? I'm over on the Lake Michigan side and we haven't been able to get out yet.

I don't know what the deal is with all the air traffic, it seems like last summer it just picked up out of nowhere. I can't even tell you how many times a group of F-16's or A-10's have hauled a** overhead and sent my dogs into a frenzy.

I used to live work down by Selfridge and have went to a lot of airshows over the years so I'm pretty familiar what jets sound like but the noise I heard in December has been sticking in my mind as high strangeness. I'm usually kind of skeptical with all the noises in the sky vid's but the background noise in yours reminds me of what I heard. Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
the strange earth groaning war of the worlds sound was heard last night in sault ste.marie ontario which is rtight on the border

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
the earth groaning sounds was heard in sault ste marie ontario canada last night on febuary 20th 2012

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Bump for the Wisconsin booming debacle. Lest we forget.

edit on 3/23/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: photo

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join