It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

y u no live for free!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Y?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

epic fail dude,
what is your point? it is simple, it is because someone got to the properties before you and claimed them...

"y?" seriously? too lazy to type
"why?" how about an opinion or something to discuss? will gladly contribute..
edit on 10-1-2012 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Perfect example of an entitled loser opinion.
I am a loser with no dignity, self respect, or any ability to do anything useful whatsoever(at least I don't want to even try that) therefore, everyone else needs to pay for my stuff!
Yay.
We do have an overpopulation problem. I know who I nominate for the ones who should be culled.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
+100. Also; 9/10- considering the website we're on.

reply to post by CaDreamer

Y u no meme
edit on 10-1-2012 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Is this the work of the American education system or are you just too lazy to type?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I agree, even though this tread is kind of weird

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

knowyourmeme.com...

edit on 10-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Mods, this is now a picture thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer

epic fail dude, what is your point? it is simple, it is because someone got to the properties before you and claimed them...

"y?" seriously? too lazy to type
"why?" how about an opinion or something to discuss? will gladly contribute..

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Your eloquence and brevity, well, quite frankly they astound me sir, while managing to ask a very important yet oft answered question. Why? I'm sure some clever soul here knows the answer. Bueller....? Bueller......? Bueller........?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
There certainly is a better way and if you dont know that by now then you have succumbed to "Satan". Sorry idiots of the Earth.
edit on 10-1-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Imagine this.

You live in the stone age.

No one have claimed anything yet, so you are free to populate the nearest cave, but first you have to kill the monster living in there. So maybe you choose to live under a tree instead. What will you eat? Well you have to kill some monsters or animals, that takes some work. You have to do this pretty much every day in order to survive. Unless you find some fruits to eat. But you don´t know which fruit is poisonous, so you might die. Everything is a risk, and whatever you choose is work.

Fast forward to now. What is changed? What is better?

Less risk, less work.

Still it could be alot less, we actually don´t even have to work anymore, thanks to technology.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
In order to live on this planet, you require food, water, and shelter.

These three essentials require the time and labor of others.

Those others will want something in return for their energy and time spent.

We accommodate these demands with a monetary form.

Unless you can acquire these three things independently, you will have to pay off someone else to.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
Perfect example of an entitled loser opinion.
I am a loser with no dignity, self respect, or any ability to do anything useful whatsoever(at least I don't want to even try that) therefore, everyone else needs to pay for my stuff!
Yay.
We do have an overpopulation problem. I know who I nominate for the ones who should be culled.

Ahh yes, rain falls from the sky, fruit grows on trees, wind blows for free. But you want to work 50 hours a week to be able to have the moral upper hand, be my guest. Your grave will be as full of a dead body as mine will.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

OMG I think I just peed!!

Lmao!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
In order to live on this planet, you require food, water, and shelter.

These three essentials require the time and labor of others.

Those others will want something in return for their energy and time spent.

We accommodate these demands with a monetary form.

Unless you can acquire these three things independently, you will have to pay off someone else to.

Yet every day tons and tons of good food is thrown out and discarded because companies can no longer profit from it, food that could feed people.. wasted. Tons of it.

And every once in a while you hear a scary tale of some government telling you that it is no illegal to catch rain water because... they OWN it. Water, falling from the sky, is by default, not yours.

Shelter is when you decide to camp in an area, but are told that it is illegal to camp there and forced to pay a fine. A fine, for sheltering yourself without paying someone rent.

No, your way appears as slavery to me, slaves were hung for stealing fruit from a crop to feed their families... Now they are just fined and conditioned to believe that they must work and pay taxes to an entity that only sees you as a source of revenue. Sacrificed so to speak, to perpetual status quo.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

That sounds like hippie talk to me, because an advanced society uses money to function on... even our most primitive of cultures use something to trade food and clothes (AKA) buying

The real question is, why do we pollute our fresh drinking water?? 3 gallons of toilet water is actually drinkable water if it was filtered...and pool water is also fresh water with added chlorine.

END pools and find an alternative to toilet water

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

Us human folk are the only living animals on this planet that choose to use water to poop in. Fish have no choice, and yet they live in it. Everything else just either digs a hole or has a go and carries on.

We're the only ones silly enough to use a source of life to wash away waste.

I guess the only thing that is different, is self sufficiency. All other animals have a habitat, without it they flounder. We otoh, make our own. We take theirs.. Our minds, have created a self fulfilling cycle of events; we get to a point and collapse. It is inevitable. we are not self sufficient, we are a collective of needs met by instant gratitude and satisfaction. We will cease at our finest, because, anything else is to go backwards.

whereas life on this planet, save our blowing it up, will go on for all eternity.

edit on 10-1-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

top topics

join