It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another View of the Anti-Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

And this doesn't bother you in the least tiny bit? Even the bible's old testament and jewish texts name every single thing that could damn you.

Do they now?

What about heroin?
Cocaine?

Smoke?

And I did not say a thing that could damn you, I said that can "harm" you.

I'm done here anyway.

Bored of this forum tbh.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

And this doesn't bother you in the least tiny bit? Even the bible's old testament and jewish texts name every single thing that could damn you.

Do they now?

What about heroin?
Cocaine?

Smoke?

I'm done here anyway.

Bored of this forum tbh.

Jesus said "it's not what goes into your body that defiles you, but that which proceeds out of your mouth that makes you unclean". (paraphrased)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Do they now?

What about heroin?
Cocaine?

Smoke?

I'm done here anyway.

Bored of this forum tbh.

Remember, the word assassin comes from the word Hashish. We know those hookah's were not always used for tobacco, And considering that, isn't tobacco also a prohibited thing in Islam? OK, for those things we see that are said to be prohibited, a muslim must regard as haraam, yet in those countries where it is haraam, those things are displayed.

Alcohol and the sale of it is prohibited, yet we know many devout Muslims and leaders do indeed sell it and partake of it.
Johnny Walker Whiskey Sales Boom in MENA Countries

Mohammed made pictures haraam, yet Muslims watch films and TV shows, which really are individual frames of pictures. So I would think film and tv shows would be haraam, even those stations that are Islamic. Do they understand the technology? Oh. I forgot, he abrogated that to mean no pictures of himself. He took no umbrage at the picture of Aisha, so that would make him a hypocrite.

At least you don't eat pork, I can say at least most Muslims keep that one.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

At least you don't eat pork, I can say at least most Muslims keep that one.

Theyre missing out on some good eats. I love bacon and ham. The beauty of being able to give thanks for it and God purifies it and makes it clean as we eat it with thanksgiving. You don't have to worry about someone playing a trick on you and lying to you about it not being pork when it really is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join