It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identifying Different Psychopaths (Vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wanted to share this ID'ing of Psychopaths vid. It is very interesting/informative.

Psychos everwhere I look these days.

Thought this might open a few eyes.

Peace.
edit on 9-1-2012 by SeekerLou because: Put vid in title

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Great clip. The one quotation from 42 B.C is pretty spot on with what we've let the government become. As well, that last clip with the reporters is disheartening to say the least.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Its a nice little clip ,

Helps classification of different types of psychopaths ,

but all have some characteristics of being a psychopath to one degree or another,

But the ones in the vid yea i agree some over the top ones lol.

Our ego is what fuels psychopaths , THe ones who can control tame and slap it with some empthy are the winners, the ones who don't know empthy are the true psychopaths

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Knew I was living with 2 psychopaths.

Totally described them to a tee.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
My ex's wife is a psychopath. It's taken about 8 years of dealing with her and the courts and CIF's and Social Services, but it is about to come out, I hope.

But... back to the great lying part so I hate to get my hopes up.

Too much crap to explain that doesn't pertain to the thread I guess, but I'm relieved.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Really chaps me, that the professional psychiatric community and their DSM book, say, "We use the term 'Anti Social Personality Disorder' (I'm anti social. I recluse and really don't socialize.) and NOT psychopath." Anti Social sounds too soft for what those so Disordered do....... (Wonder if thats on purpose; Like, how many people were aware of and speaking about this, more than even 7 years ago? Not me. But it would have saved me
---tremendous--- heart ache.)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
S&F brilliant stuff. i know so many people with some of those traits and i myself have a few but i acknowledge the problem and am working towards a resolution. A lot of people on ATS will suffer from the cerebral type of psychosis.

Its funny how quick we are to point the finger at other but so slow to recognize the flaws within. Great post OP i hope this gets the coverage it deserves.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thank you, TiM3LoRd for your post. Much appreciated.

Appreciate everyone's replies. Thank you. Have thoroughly enjoyed reading.

To go one further:
Now that we can recognize /ID a psychopath, we all should be informed as to how to defend ourselves against one.
Just found "Defense Against the Psychopath".

Have only listened to half the vid thus far...it's similar to the OP vid and I'm sO hoping it gives us some meat!
edit on 25-1-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I love watching this vid.
Everytime a thread is done about it I watch it.
Very true.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Thank you for the reply Screwed.
I'm with you.

As far as the last vid, I guess knowledge is our best defense !

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Loved the vid!

It is good psychology.

And probably makes a few people uneasy

The scary thing about videos like these is that we see parts of ourselves reflected back at us.
Deviousness has much to do with what separates a psychopath from the crowd. An intelligent mind that for whatever reason has turned "evil" and attempts to destroy to build their own ego.
Anyone who has been around a true psychopath that can probably tell you they taint the rooms they live in. This kind of mental illness actually spreads to those around them in a feeling of unease. Their body language gives them away on a sub-conscious level that most people don't notice other than to say "That dude has a bad vibe". What it really is, is picking up on their body language for the most part.

Very interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Psychos ? You bet.
I believe this takes the cake!

FDA's New Claim: "Your Body Is a Drug—and We Have the Authority to Regulate It"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join