It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know any funny Skyrim glitches?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I've seen the "100 ways to die in Skyrim" video on Youtube (which is funny as hell by the way) and a couple others involving some pretty...clever manipulation of declothed dead bodies...just curious if you guys know any funny glitches or tricks you can play.

I havent really been able to find any yet, other than leading animals or giants into towns/villages, which is pretty entertaining. Ive had incredible luck finding $$$$ thjings pickpocketing some of the farms south of Winterhold, by that castle that is hostile towards you. Im only at level 13 though, they wifey usually yells down by 9 pm and gives me crap for not watching tv with her.

Any feedback, opinions are appreciated!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dtrock78

There is one "cheat" I started using when I finished the main quest..

open console with ½ press a locked door infront of you while the console is on screen, now type "open"

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Have a look at gamesradar.com, they've got some classy vids on there. Including 'the best assasination ever'' and ''the biggest pr**k in skyrim''.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I was going to post a comprehensive list for you...but then I took an arrow to the knee.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Here's good one I read about and executed last night.

Any time you are in a shop, inn, blacksmith shop, etc pick up a basket or pot that is next to the fireplace/table.

Place the item over the shopkeepers head and you can proceeed to take whatever you want off the shelves and walls. Two things to be careful about - 1. You still cant pickpocket them 2. Sometimes the pot/basket will fall off since their character ocassionally shifts positions (standing, and then leaning on elbows on desk). I almost made it out of Birna's shop next to Winterhold and then the damn basket tipped off and all hell broke loose.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston
I was going to post a comprehensive list for you...but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Only because you stole my sweet roll.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
When i attacked few villagers they chased me tiger guy and killed me, but my tail was still in the "running" movement as i layed down dead, it was funny to watch.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The only one I have noticed is dragon bones falling from the sky in random places

Not very useful sadly.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well, I have a useful glitch actually that I am guilty of exploiting...it feels less cheaty than a simple console command.

Guards have the magical ability to make 1 arrow last forever...so go to solitude and stand by the archer target (where some poor sap is shooting arrows at it all day long). Sure, you can collect all the steel arrows there..but why?

Task: Get a single daedric arrow..you can find them here and there in later levels in some dungeons, or sold at the fletchers shop in solitude (sometimes, when your higher level)..you can do this also with glass, dwarven, etc..but of course daedric arrows kick butt, so thats the eventual goal.

Now, take a potion of invisibility and pickpocket the archer shooting said thingie.
Drop a daedric arrow in his inventory
Wait till night, go into the barracks, locate the sleeping guard with your arrow, pickpocket him again, this time taking his supply of steel arrows..leave yours there though

Go outside, wait till the next morning.

And tada, the guard is now shooting infinate collectable daedric arrows at the target. 30 per game hour (or about 3 minutes)...hang around for the full day, just grabbing the arrows as they fly. you should have a considerable number of the best arrows in game after its done...this is fantastic considering how difficult it is to get ahold of daedric arrows in the first place.

wait...I know you...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wow Saturn! lol

That mustve taken a huge amount of time to figure out and execute, good work on that.

Another thing I found useful (that I think I read online through one of these links) that I'll repeat. It seems I am ALWAYS running out of carrying capacity. This was an issue as well in Fallout, but more so in this game, it seems like everytime Im loaded up, I can only sell so much of it to vendors before they run out of their measly 751 gold coins.

If you have Lydia or another person with you, despite the fact they are "maxed" out on their carrying capacity, if you put an object on the ground and instruct them to pick it up they will. It comes in handy in a pinch.

new topics

top topics

join