It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Bank Group / Committee of 300 Secret Documents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So, can we safely and confidently say that they are a cult disguised as a bank?
Plus, all the morning star references is in regards to sun worship. Same game, different name.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Originally posted by Afterthought
So, can we safely and confidently say that they are a cult disguised as a bank?
Plus, all the morning star references is in regards to sun worship. Same game, different name.

I think you may be pretty close to the truth. I'm still uncovering alot more. These accounts are basicly the wealth of the elite, and I think that the "cult" mentality does come into play......this sounds like the NWO to me.

Look at this:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In 1875 the wealth and assets of the royal families and nations held under colonial rule were centralized into one combined account to be used to the benefit of all nations of the world.

This is known as the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility. Within its ledger is Saint Germain's Foundation Divine and World Trust which is now worth $1 quatrodecillion dollars. This money will be used to bankroll NESARA and the prosperity funds.

Extensions of this agreement were expanded through international treaties, some of which are still classified as top secret, including:

Jekyll Island Treaty (1910)

The London Treaty (1920)

The Second Plan of the Experts (1929)

The Hague Agreement (1930)

The Far East Combined Depositories Agreement (1932 1945)

The Bretton Woods Agreement (1944)

The B.I.S. / Allies Agreement (1948)

The Green Hilton Agreement (1963)

The Schweitzer Conventions (1968)

The Election / Appointment of Sole Arbiter Agreements (1995)

The Washington Panel (1998)

The Treaty for Respecting the Rights (2003)

The large part of the money in the entire world is right here in these accounts, and nearly every major country has a part in this. The above treaties and agreements are just part of the whole thing. The Fed, IMF, and every other major player in the money game is involved.

edit on 9-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I'm interested to see what more you're able to dig up. This type of system is not a new concept. The reason the Catholic Church is so rich was because of the Mafia. It's also no different than evangelical (sp) churches are run. They play their little game on the masses to gain their trust and respect, then bleed them dry and leave them in worse condition than when they found them.

One can certainly see from the information you've posted (
), that the World Bank is a front for a mafia/cult organization and it should be dismantled, like, yesterday. No wonder Chavez just stated that the World Bank is criminal and he's not going to pay a dime towards their ruling on the Exxon situation.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

There's no doubt that the Vatican has an involvement in this as well.
This is from the documents referenced in the first post:

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

4 % for the Vatican, International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court worth of US$ 1,920,000,000,000 = One Trillion Nine Hundred Twenty Billion US Dollar

This is some serious stuff that needs to be researched. I'm doing as much as I can, but I have to be honest, this may be a very complex subject, and I may not be able to figure this out on my own.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I'm really not surprised that the Vatican is in bed with the World Bank. That's a lot of dough, too!

I'll see if I can help you out with some of the reading and information filtration, but I'll have to do it when my eyes aren't so heavy.

Great thread though and I applaude your efforts.

I'll give the documents a gander tomorrow and see what I can find.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
S&F

Bookmarking this to read through tomorrow. thanx.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Wow - just bumping this for a later read.
What indepth info!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Can someone check on the three signatures? Something doesn't look right...
Edit: Let me be specific: How come the queen's and vp's signature look like its poorly done with microsoft paint crop/paste?
edit on 10-1-2012 by mrhacka because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2012 by mrhacka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Wow it seems their ultimate plan is to give all philipinos 100 million dollar EACH from that marcos account!!!

V. THE OPERATION All Filipino citizen with registered live birth certificate of the Philippine Census Office elsewhere in the Philippine Islands will receive Marcos HeritageFunds amounting to equivalent of PHPesos into US Dollars forex US$1,000.000.00 to the maximum of US$ 2,000.000.00 under the Certificate of Entitlement as a "gift of love" in the "Will and Testament" of Late President Ferdinand E. Marcos and late President Ronald W. Reagan together signed offered as a fathernal shares from the Mother Account of the ASBLP Group of Companies and Banks of ASBLP deposited worldwide. However, in gratitute and loyalty of the recipients to their Marcos Heritage Funds they will be offered a Job position as a International Family Councelor (IFC)

www.foundlifegh3.com... (scroll down alot))

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Its a scam, dont bother digging.
Made with the intention to get some lobbyist money.
You have been warned.

White Spiritual Boy ? Sounds more like Will Scam B[insert whatever you like here]

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Wow it seems their ultimate plan is to give all philipinos 100 million dollar EACH from that marcos account!!!

V. THE OPERATION All Filipino citizen with registered live birth certificate of the Philippine Census Office elsewhere in the Philippine Islands will receive Marcos HeritageFunds amounting to equivalent of PHPesos into US Dollars forex US$1,000.000.00 to the maximum of US$ 2,000.000.00 under the Certificate of Entitlement as a "gift of love" in the "Will and Testament" of Late President Ferdinand E. Marcos and late President Ronald W. Reagan together signed offered as a fathernal shares from the Mother Account of the ASBLP Group of Companies and Banks of ASBLP deposited worldwide. However, in gratitute and loyalty of the recipients to their Marcos Heritage Funds they will be offered a Job position as a International Family Councelor (IFC)

www.foundlifegh3.com... (scroll down alot))

What you quoted stated that they will give each Filipino $1M to $2M. With almost 100M Filipinos now, that will translate to $1,000,000,000,000 ($1T) in total fund. Do they really have this much money to give away?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

yes you are correct, the last two zeros are for cents.

1 trillion is nothing have you seen those accounts?

LOL and this is no scam have found over 10 dif websites now all with pieces to this puzzle, this is definitely REAL

This is the big one guys, NWO top secret.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
i think it's fake, only because of the rightmost signatures at the bottom. look closely and you will notice all the squiggly lines as if they were written with a mouse or by someone with parkinson's disease

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Or they where stamped, you know they have stamps right?

Most people with that high standing does, too much documents to sign.

There is no doubt in my mind these documents are true.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Here is a closer look at the signatures from the "secret documents"

www.liveauctioneers.com...
www.havelshouseofhistory.com...
www.foundlifegh3.com...

"secret documents"

Here are pictures of their actual signatures:

Lars Thunell's signature is forged on the document

The Queen's signature is forged on the document

Robert Zoellick's signature here is the EXACT signature used in the document......cut and paste ......forged

These "secret documents" appear to be a forgery, and may those involved be prosecuted by the Queen, Lars Thunell, and Robert Zoellick for their crimes.

There may be important information contained in this thread, but the source document IMO has been faked. I believe someone is creating this fake document to move focus away from some of the issues about the Philippines and the money involved there. This document may be a fake, but the agreements made in the past are real, and the gold, and wealth may be real as well.

Mods feel free to move this thread to the Hoax bin if needed because of the possible forged documents used in the opening post, or let it be noted at the beginning of the thread that these documents may have been shown to possibly be fakes.
edit on 10-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Just stopped back in and saw the signature comparisons. Thanks for posting those.
It's a shame that someone went to this much trouble with the documents and couldn't even pull of a descent fraudulent signature?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Not so fast though.

I always sign things differently. Since there is no law stating that you have to sign things the same all of the time, I change mine drastically just for fun.

Also consider the age of the people involved in the signatures, over time people lose their faculties.

The numbers seem to add up fairly well, and so if this is faked it's extremely clever and it must have been faked by either
1) a complete hoaxing genius.
or 2) by the very people who it talks about.

I am not sure about any of this yet so I will continue reading and contemplating the subject.

One thing I am curious about though, is that *if* it was indeed hoaxed by the same folks that are discussed within, why would they do that? Maybe it's suppose to be a type of smoke screen or ruse of some sort? A decoy?

I was gone all day yesterday so I am gonna spend some extra time looking through this stuff today and try to catch up with everything.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by isyeye

Just stopped back in and saw the signature comparisons. Thanks for posting those.
It's a shame that someone went to this much trouble with the documents and couldn't even pull of a descent fraudulent signature?

If you compared my signatures through my life you would find they are very different, and only an expert could prove they were made by the same person.

Unless we have some signature experts here who would like to analyze this for us and show us their work, I wouldn't jump the gun on that just yet.

If this is hoaxed whoever created it committed a criminal act of fraud and could face some charges possibly (if anyone can locate and prove who created it).

I personally am going to take into consideration the discrepancies but remain open minded to the various possibilities we are dealing with here.

I am kind of leaning towards an 'inside job' type hoax possibility but then again I could be wrong so we will have to find out more information first I think. I don't even know where to start.

Perhaps I could go find some other signatures by the same people and compare the deviations over time and see what it looks like, just as a decent starting point in attempting an actual proper investigation.

One thing I would be very happy to have is assistance from an actual expert in signatures and also an expert in securities documentation formalities (in relation to the WB - BIS). That would be a big help. I won't keep my hopes up though.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Believe it or not, but I'm a trained handwriting analyst and have studied questioned signatures.
Althought it's different trying to make an educated guess on a computer screen, I'm saying these are not the real thing. I spotted some obvious things that wouldn't change over time. Let me go back and quote her post, so I can point these out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join