It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for app month and half?!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hi guys, so, about month and half ago, I started listening to Marcey Hamm song from the "other side", since it supposedly has healing effects. After listening to it, I started having dreams (I havent had dreams for years,especially not every night, but rarely, from time to time), every single night (they were alternating between good and bad,but usually bad). My girlfriend started having dreams at that time as well (she doesnt sleep at my place). Her dreams were alternating from bad to good as well, but she started getting only bad dreams most of the time during last 2-3 weeks.
So,we thought that maybe it has something to do with the song, so I tried not listening to it for couple of days, but dreams STILL continued. So I guess they are not related to this song.

Have you guys had dreams every night for last month and half (+- 1 week) as well? Does it have something to do with awakening? Or what other reason could our dreams have?
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Can't really help you. i am always dreaming.

Get a notebook, and start writing down your dreams, each time you wake up.

Dreams are getting more vivid though..

Having a meet-n-greet with Charles Manson in an underground carpark, ... thats when i start to wake myself up.

-peace

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

lots of people are having dreams (be it a vivid dream or horrid nightmare) kicking up lately. wrote this thread yesterday about an energy shift ANOTHER ENERGY SHIFT?.

lots of folks all around the world have noticed an uptick in dreams and nightmares and a rise in how vivid these dreams are becoming!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Thanks for your link
, I actually started reading your thread before even starting this topic,hehe

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

ah...synchronicities...gotta love em!

good luck with your walk my brother! listen to that voice within...it will grow louder...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I believe everybody dreams everynight. It is just a matter of if you
remember them or not.
I cannot remember the last night I did not have a dream, and most
of my dreams are good, than bob.

I have taken sleeping pills in the past but I found that I did not dream
(or at least could not remember them) while on them, so I quickly dispensed
with them as good dreams are some of the most precious experiences and
memories you can have, IMO.

Do you have bad recall in general, or did something happen just before the
time of these dreams that might have caused any surging or flooding of
memories within you? Just a notion.

I read somewhere than if you don't dream, you die.
The brain never shuts off.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
No increase in dreaming for me. I dream nearly every night and you probably do too OP you just easily forget them, and maybe the interest in your dreams cause you to remember them now?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I dream every night and have for as long as I can remember.

I had a few vivid/lucid dreams last night.

I don't get a lot of sleep but when I do I have many different dreams and most seem so real that when I wake up I feel as if I should go back to sleep and finish off the dream!

You have never dreamed like this before?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This might sound weird, but about a year ago out of no where i started to remember all of my dreams. I would be doing something like making dinner or driving and I would remember a dream that i had when I was really young. You know sometimes when you wake out of sleep and you can remember your dreams immediately but in like 5 minutes you don't remember it? Well I started to remember all of those dreams at once. It was like a power point presentation. This continued for about 2 weeks.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Nothing unusual with dreaming every night.. I've done it for as long as I can remember.

Welcome it. I enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
I believe everybody dreams everynight. It is just a matter of if you
remember them or not.

Indeed. In fact we couldn't function if we didn't dream. OP the difference is not that you have started dreaming but you have started remembering them.
www.boredpanda.com...
www.faqs.org...
edit on 9-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Do you have bad recall in general, or did something happen just before the
time of these dreams that might have caused any surging or flooding of
memories within you? Just a notion.

I read somewhere than if you don't dream, you die.
The brain never shuts off.

Not sure, but I to not think so. Well, last year was worst in my live, so lot of things happened,but not exactly right before I started dreaming every night, but earlier, from 2-3 months before that to 3/4 year before.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
No increase in dreaming for me. I dream nearly every night and you probably do too OP you just easily forget them, and maybe the interest in your dreams cause you to remember them now?

I wasnt really interested in dreams until I started remembering them. Once that started happening, my interest spiked, but not because of their content as much as to why I remember every single one of them.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

They are pretty vivid,but they are not lucid. I had only 2 lucid dreams in my life, but both occured when I was a smaller boy, maybe 7-9 years old.
I used to have dreams at that age very often, but then they stopped,and I had them only rarely,until now. This time they I have them even more often than I had them when I was child.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by Farnhold

Has your lifestyle change any within the last 2 months? Maybe your waking up with less on your mind that gives you time to think your dreams through to retain the memory? You did mention that song maybe it did heal you, maybe its helping you retain information better? I dont know how exactly you could test that though

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I dream every night and have for as long as I can remember.
Me, too.

I have many different dreams and most seem so real that when I wake up I feel as if I should go back to sleep and finish off the dream!

Actually, I often DO go back and finish off the dream, fairly frequently. I remember my dreams clearly, and I dream about the same places just with new situations. Not "recurring" dreams but "recurring locales and characters."

Also, I am never "watching myself" in my dreams. I AM myself. Interacting with others (some of whom I know in waking life, others I know only in my dreams, and also strangers), in places that I know. I've even drafted a couple of maps of these places.

I love it. Dreams are one of my favorite parts of being alive, and I find them endlessly fascinating, even the scary ones.

edit on 9-1-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
my understanding is that everyone dreams but some people have no recollection of them.

it's rare for me to not remember dreaming. i usually have several dreams a night although i can't always recall details of them. lately they have been very vivid and LONG.

if i'm having a particularly bad dream i can wake myself up and i've changed things in my dreams from time to time. (the other night i did a rewind of a minute or so and then made the dream different).

i think my dreams are a lot more vivid now (in the last month) because medication. luckily it's not causing frequent nightmares but typically i'll have a bad dream every now and then. i don't like it if i have a week straight of bad dreams but that doesn't happen very often.

i suspect something has triggered your brain to start taking notice of your dreams. i'm guessing due to what you had been listening to.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way, for about a month now I've been having MULTIPLE super-vivid dreams EVERY night. It's craziness, I tell you.. Craziness.
They do alternate between good & bad, and some I couldn't classify as good or bad, just neutral & WEIRD. Lol.

I've had a dream or two relating to marshal law, & also one where there were all kinds of rocks falling from the sky.

Dunno if my imagination is going wild now that it's 2012, or what.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
OP and others,

Yes the last 2 months I've noticed that my dreams are much more enhanced. I've always remember dreaming when I do, but not as intense as the last 2 months. Even my wife, whom before never remembered if she dreams, is now telling me how vivid and multiple times she is dreaming through the night.

They are between good and concerning type of dreams that even now I can picture a few of them that are still fresh in my mind.

I believe the veil between the astral plane is getting thinner....

Sirric

join