Cure For Cancer and Iran...

page: 1
8

log in

join

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So scientists have found (a long time ago apparently) that Saffron has many anti-cancer effects (both in preventment and treatment).


Topical application of saffron extract (100 mg/kg body wt) inhibited two-stage initiation/promotion dimethylbenz[a]anthracene (DMBA)-induced skin carcinogenesis and oral administration of saffron extract in the same dose restricted 20-methylchloanthrene (MCA)-induced soft tissue sarcomas in mice.

Later, it was demonstrated that saffron extract significantly prolonged (almost 3-fold) the life spans of cisplatin-treated (2 mg/kg body wt) mice and partially prevented the decrease in body weight, hemoglobin levels, and leukocyte counts.

...

Oral administration of saffron extract (200 mg/kg body wt) induced a dose-dependent inhibition of the growth in mice of ascite tumors derived from sarcoma-180 (S-180), Ehrlich ascites carcinoma (EAC), Dalton's lymphoma ascites (DLA), and significantly increased (2- to 3-fold) life spans of treated tumor-bearing mice.

Later, these authors reported that oral administration of saffron extract significantly suppressed the growth of DLA and S-180 tumor cells...


Saffron Studies

So not only can Saffron stop the spread and treat certain cancers in mice, but it also extends the life-span of mice with cancer 2-3 times that of the average.

Saffron

Apparently the rich know some things we don't...

Oh and for you conspiracy theorists...

Iran just so happens to produce 90% of the world's Saffron.

Anyone ever hear anything about this? You would figure this would be common knowledge among people after medical studies proved its effectiveness...




posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo
 


It is some expensive stuff. $12.50 a gram for the Spanish variety. The price will only go up if demand grows. Check out the link.

savoryspiceshop.com...



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo
 


Tumeric is also a spice that should be heavily looked at and possibly combined with Safron...



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the info on saffron, I am just getting onto the alternative medicine trail. I have heard of almonds also quite effective in the stop or spread of cancer. It looks to me like a lot of it has to do with ph levels. A healthy ph level is between 6.5-7.5, kind of a balance thing.Tumeric is another spice that still is quite cheap and has a world of benefits. Not sure if you are a coast to coast listener or not, but they have guests on quite often that have done a lot of studies into alternative medicine. Again thanks for the info S&F for ya



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Actually many naturally growing substances prevent and/or cure different types of cancer. The problem with these is that they cannot be patented and would put and end to not only multi-billion dollar cancer research charities, but also to expensive methods used to treat cancer such as chemotherapy and surgery.

In the case of DCA, testing it on humans would be very expensive and it would yield very little money in return, which is a big no-no for big pharma.

Curing cancer is bad because it is very cheap. Treating cancer, on the other hand, is good because it rakes in a ton of money over a prolonged period of time. Why not milk the cash cow?


JudyDowell - January 27, 2010 I was diagnosed with stage 4E Mantle cell lymphoma on Feb 1, 2007. I was given 6 months to 18 months to live with or without chemo bu the UC Ohio Oncology dept. I took DCA from May 2007 until Oct.2007 since I had no hope at that point. My bone marrow was 50% compromised with lymphoma and I had huge nodes throughout my body in my abdomen and pelvic areas, I had severe bone pain (nerves on the sheath of the bones caused from swelling within the bones), I had tenitis, severe sounds of chain saw like sound, or like mini bikes, that kept me awake most all night so a lack of sleep too. I had numbness on the left side of my face and jaw bone pain which was severe. I had night and day sweats. I had edema around my waist. BUT, once i began taking the DCA, all the symptoms went away. By the 4th month being on DCA, I ran out and couldn’t find more. The DCA did cause a minor amount of neuropothy in my fingers and toes, but as soon as I went off of the DCA, the neuropothy went away. I had also been taking B vitamine to counteract the numbness, which helped very little. HOWEVER, Vinchristine, used in R-CHOP, also caused neuropothy, only problem with vinchristine is, neuropothy doesn’t go away after you stop taking it, the sensory nerves are permanantly damaged and the nerves have to grow back and that takes years. DCA on the otherhand, the neuropothy goes away as soon as the DCA is out of your system. I went through R-CHOP, stem cell harvesting, and extensive chemo, then a BMT and was released from the Hospital on May 20th, 09 Cancer free. Amazingly, the bone marrow that previously was 50% compromised had been cleared and there was no lymphoma in my bone marrow after the 4 months of taking the DCA. When I could not get DCA in November 2007, I noticed a node in my neck, the cancer had begun to grow again so I had another bone marrow aspiration and my bone marrow had no lymphoma. The DCA cleared that up, eliminated all my symptoms, and then I went through the BMT to clean up the rest of the mantle cell lymphoma stage 4. I am a success story! I am today cancer free and a true believer in DCA. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Do you work for the FDA? I’m sure any oncologist with a heart would love to use DCA but the Stage 3 human trials are so expensive, no one would be able to make their money back. Shame on them. Shame on Big Pharmeceuticle companies and the oncologists killing needlessly people who are too weak for extensive chemo, our elderly, our young. Shame on them! DCA does work. I am a human and I tried it, and it worked. Isn’t it just unnerving that a simple and inexpensive product like DCA can do so much good and all because of the FDA, people at the end of their rope are not permitted to self treat with such a wonderful chemical. You can’t get high on it, there is nothing recreational about it at all, just the possibility of living. Staying alive was my first priority so I used it, and I did live. Even my oncologist that refused to believe in DCA back in 2007 admitted to me that I was definately onto something. Well, do you think? He gave me 6 months to live feb. 01, 2007, and here it is Jan. 2010. I’m alive.


Link - Check comments section.



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaarkSyde2012
Thanks for the info on saffron, I am just getting onto the alternative medicine trail. I have heard of almonds also quite effective in the stop or spread of cancer. It looks to me like a lot of it has to do with ph levels. A healthy ph level is between 6.5-7.5, kind of a balance thing.Tumeric is another spice that still is quite cheap and has a world of benefits. Not sure if you are a coast to coast listener or not, but they have guests on quite often that have done a lot of studies into alternative medicine. Again thanks for the info S&F for ya


Actually I am a chef and was having a conversation with my wife and she looked up Saffron to prove me wrong about something and we stumbled on the medical study.

I think I am going to have to spend a lot more of my spare time researching various herbs and spices that I use everyday...

I mean I know you hear a lot of anecdotal evidence for various herbs and spices... was just surprised to see a medical study that I had never heard of (being that I use it on an occasional basis).



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo
 


I found a few links if you care to have a little look. I am by no means saying any of these cures work because I am not qualified to do so, just giving a little info to help your search.

www.cancertruth.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.cancertruth.net/

symptoms.webmd.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://symptoms.webmd.com/symptomchecker

www.survivalherbs.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.survivalherbs.com/

www.theherbprof.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.theherbprof.com/

natheal.com...

naturaltherapyweb.com...

I hope you find these sites useful, enjoy!!!







posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo
 


It is some expensive stuff. $12.50 a gram for the Spanish variety. The price will only go up if demand grows. Check out the link.

savoryspiceshop.com...



I purchase all my Spanish Saffron on eBay....Way cheaper and awesome quality.
www.ebay.ca...



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo
 



what did iran ever invent?

let me think....

trains,lasers,razors,tv,ipod,rocket,cell phones.antobiotic,medicine,computers.electricity?

nooooooooo

that was invented by america....

and suddenly they cure cancer....i think they have been smoking too much opium again....all those poppy seeds.

not much incentive to invent anything in the arab world...i mean with those "72 virgins waiting for them in heaven"....delusion in their minds...



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo
 



what did iran ever invent?

let me think....

trains,lasers,razors,tv,ipod,rocket,cell phones.antobiotic,medicine,computers.electricity?

nooooooooo

that was invented by america....

and suddenly they cure cancer....i think they have been smoking too much opium again....all those poppy seeds.

not much incentive to invent anything in the arab world...i mean with those "72 virgins waiting for them in heaven"....delusion in their minds...


Ummm...

What?!




posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme
 


maybe try google before you spread your ignorance to the rest of us!

wiki.answers.com...

"Algebra, anthropology, trigonomotry, sewage system, chariot (wheel and axel,) chess, backgamon, polo, staper, taxation, courier post, highways, fridge (icebox,) battery, canals, secret service, modern medicine, parosol (umbrella,) trousers, insurance, birthday celebrations, cultivation of spinach, cultivation of tulips, astronomy, modern numerical system, windmill, chemistry, offical rights of a people."

www.iranreview.org...

"According to a statistical study, Iran ranks 22nd in the world in terms of inventions related to nanotechnology as registered by the European Patent Office (EPO)."

english.farsnews.com...

"TEHRAN (FNA)- A number of 10,000 invention have been registered in Iran during the current Iranian year (ending on March 20 2009), showing a 30% rise year on year, an official said here on Friday. "


They are people just like the rest of us! Time to stop thinking you are the center of the universe!
edit on 9-1-2012 by theclutch because: adding to post



There is a reason behind saffron being so expensive I see! maybe that's the point all along. If you can not make a substance illegal like "hemp" then you make it so expensive that no one will really use any amount that will help you. This then makes the cure unattainable. maybe this has been the answer all along. I wonder what else is considered unattainable, that will actually cure people of cancer or other diseases?
edit on 9-1-2012 by theclutch because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
they're not interested in curing cancer, just in profitable treatments. hemp oil, i believe, has been shown to cure 70% of cancers, if you wish to do the research you may find yourself appalled at what you find.



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


I had a "growth" under my nipple that was quite painfull but was not considered cancer. It was rather large, (well it felt that way.) Anyways, I had this uncomfortable mass there for almost 3 months. went to doctors (yadda yadda bla bla blaaaa) they just wanna watch it and do blood tests and mamogram. well nothing from their end.

so I tried marijuana oil. put a small drop on end of toothpick and dissolved it in mouth. Did this for 2 weeks and BAM! Gone. the mass just went away. I never changed any diet or exercise or anything else. So, my conclusion is......it works. no mass anymore.



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
reply to post by nobodysavedme
 


maybe try google before you spread your ignorance to the rest of us!

wiki.answers.com...

"Algebra, anthropology, trigonomotry, sewage system, chariot (wheel and axel,) chess, backgamon, polo, staper, taxation, courier post, highways, fridge (icebox,) battery, canals, secret service, modern medicine, parosol (umbrella,) trousers, insurance, birthday celebrations, cultivation of spinach, cultivation of tulips, astronomy, modern numerical system, windmill, chemistry, offical rights of a people."

www.iranreview.org...

"According to a statistical study, Iran ranks 22nd in the world in terms of inventions related to nanotechnology as registered by the European Patent Office (EPO)."

english.farsnews.com...

"TEHRAN (FNA)- A number of 10,000 invention have been registered in Iran during the current Iranian year (ending on March 20 2009), showing a 30% rise year on year, an official said here on Friday. "


They are people just like the rest of us! Time to stop thinking you are the center of the universe!
edit on 9-1-2012 by theclutch because: adding to post



There is a reason behind saffron being so expensive I see! maybe that's the point all along. If you can not make a substance illegal like "hemp" then you make it so expensive that no one will really use any amount that will help you. This then makes the cure unattainable. maybe this has been the answer all along. I wonder what else is considered unattainable, that will actually cure people of cancer or other diseases?
edit on 9-1-2012 by theclutch because: (no reason given)




that is unbelievable.totally.


those things you mention are not inventions.they are just common sense things.

example a canal is just a ditch.anyone can use a shovel and dig a ditch.

trousers? that is nonsense.
it is not an invention but a garment.

highways > america invented the car and invented the highway.

why would iran invent a highway when they did not invent a car?

make no sense.

windmills.they were invented by the dutch.

cultivation ? that is absurd...any one who has land will plant seeds.it is automatic.

fridges...that is absurd...without electricity?

iran invented a battery ? to run what?


i have NEVER EVER seen any product labeled Made in Iran.


never ever.

i challenge you to show me a single common product like a tv,a video,a cell phone,computer,a cpu,a dvd recorder,flat screen tv..mp3 player....made in iran.

all the modern products were thought of and made in the west and i have proved it.



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You are ignorant and you do not even begin to wonder in how many ways that you are.


This thread is for the OP and this possible discovery and you turn it into a "what have they ever done" before thread???? very disrespectful of you! Psyop much? I will not be returning to this thread, but I now have the important knowledge that I can link to everyone I know!



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


I had a "growth" under my nipple that was quite painfull but was not considered cancer. It was rather large, (well it felt that way.) Anyways, I had this uncomfortable mass there for almost 3 months. went to doctors (yadda yadda bla bla blaaaa) they just wanna watch it and do blood tests and mamogram. well nothing from their end.

so I tried marijuana oil. put a small drop on end of toothpick and dissolved it in mouth. Did this for 2 weeks and BAM! Gone. the mass just went away. I never changed any diet or exercise or anything else. So, my conclusion is......it works. no mass anymore.


but where did you get this oil from...is it in the shops...is it mail order...a chemist?

we need to know...


is it legal? or illegal?

legal.


?
edit on 9-1-2012 by nobodysavedme because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-1-2012 by nobodysavedme because: law



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


I had a "growth" under my nipple that was quite painfull but was not considered cancer. It was rather large, (well it felt that way.) Anyways, I had this uncomfortable mass there for almost 3 months. went to doctors (yadda yadda bla bla blaaaa) they just wanna watch it and do blood tests and mamogram. well nothing from their end.

so I tried marijuana oil. put a small drop on end of toothpick and dissolved it in mouth. Did this for 2 weeks and BAM! Gone. the mass just went away. I never changed any diet or exercise or anything else. So, my conclusion is......it works. no mass anymore.


i'm glad you were able to find a medicine that worked for you, i just hate how big pharma turns a blind eye to cures if there's no money in it for them, shameful if you ask me.



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme

Originally posted by theclutch
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


I had a "growth" under my nipple that was quite painfull but was not considered cancer. It was rather large, (well it felt that way.) Anyways, I had this uncomfortable mass there for almost 3 months. went to doctors (yadda yadda bla bla blaaaa) they just wanna watch it and do blood tests and mamogram. well nothing from their end.

so I tried marijuana oil. put a small drop on end of toothpick and dissolved it in mouth. Did this for 2 weeks and BAM! Gone. the mass just went away. I never changed any diet or exercise or anything else. So, my conclusion is......it works. no mass anymore.


but where did you get this oil from...is it in the shops...is it mail order...a chemist?

we need to know...


is it legal? or illegal?

legal.


?
edit on 9-1-2012 by nobodysavedme because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-1-2012 by nobodysavedme because: law


it has to be made and several states have legal medical cannabis laws as well as several countries. do some research on the medicinal properties of the plant and see the plethora of peer reviewed studies done around the world.

i caution you though, because what you find out may make you very angry at first.






top topics



 
8

log in

join