It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Iran aided by Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Iran is just too bold for a non-nuclear country with predominant armament from the Iran-Iraq war. We remember that time, don't we? The new missiles North Korean design wouldn't bring a significant advantage, if the other side USA, Israel, UK have much better missiles and electronics. To claim that Shahab will destroy Israel and the US bases, is not serious, in the level of sophistication we are informed of.

Similarly, it was said about Saddam's army that was 4th in the world at that time.
Much was speculated about Saddam's strength, even without WMD. We saw how everything ended. So was about the Libyan dictator, who instead of uniting African Union ended in a bloody civil war in his own home town. If we have the same baseless boasting, we will have a similar end of the regime in Iran.

Is therefore Iran already a Nuclear armed country? Whether by clandestine program underground, or by direct import of ready nukes from anyone (China, North Korea, Russia, Pakistan, or black market of post Soviet Union sphere, or even as some movies suggested - South Africa). This is a possibility, taking into account the Russian scientists who work in Iran, the mining of Uranium ore, the common border with Pakistan - a nuclear Muslim country with unknown exact number of warheads, and the existing transfers in the rocket technology from North Korea.

The other option for the Iranian unmistakable boldness is even more striking - a direct Alien help.

Why should otherwise the Ayatollah and his ruling elite continue that insane policy of challenging superpower N1? Their belief in Mahdi coming from heaven (or from space) may have quite practical terms of materialization. If they have contacts with advanced civilization, then they may envision the visible fulfillment for the masses of the myth of Mahdi. How would Achmadinejad be so certain otherwise? Is he a religious fanatic? The poorly understood religions and their use for political motivated bloody conquests have played a big role in human history. But now - to claim that because Mahdi comes, Israel will be destroyed, when Israel itself is a nuclear power and protected by the mighty USA? Certainly Mahdi alone couldn't do it, unless there is a superior force behind that myth.

Let clear the other options for Iran:
Iran does not count on Russian help. And what help could potentially Russia give beyond the already delivered weapons and technology? Would Russia start WW3 for Iran, to save the regime of ayatollah? Let me doubt. If Russia and China go on WW3 that will be for their own interests and using scenarios fit for WW3 most probably a surprising first nuclear strike. May be Iran is just a brink in that scenario. But then Iran is a scapegoat. Do Iranian leaders understand that? I guess, they do understand pretty clearly they cannot expect a victory granted by the Russians or Chinese, and if they play in such a scenario they can only lose, even if Russia and China hypothetically win. Similar to the suicidal mission of Castro in the Cuban crisis.

Are they suicide fanatics who will sacrifice 70 million people for their distorted belief of a Shia messiah? I don't think so. We may prefer to paint them as such, as Al Qaeda fighters, but in fact they are pretty much opposite. Perhaps they want to see a great Iran equal to the old Persian empire. And for that is needed much more than fanaticism and suicidal bombers (even if they are on ships and planes).

I do not have any proof of extraterrestrial involvement in Iran. Only FARS news agency published an old saucer photo claiming it is produced in Iran. Whatever the truth behind the story, it is the first direct hint that may be Iran is much more advanced than we think of it. After all, Iran made its first space flight with animals on board. Few countries have done so in history.

We'd better be prepared for alien aided Iran. Especially if we have proofs of other countries aided by other groups of extraterrestrials.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
ummmm.....is this serious

I mean going off the assumption that aliens help anyone.....it would be the USA with all its technology and advanced science.....it would be a likely candidate for extra help......where did all that come from....

this is like the aliens helped Hitler thing.....I just don't see the reason for it.....they would help us...?¿? why

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

If I'm not mistaken every country think's there all big and bad untill the west tramples them into dust?
England
Mexico
Germany
Japan
Iraq
Spain
Italy
Vietnam
to name a few.....
edit on 9-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: yipe

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Yes, Iran is being backed by the Aliens.

End of story.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf

If I'm not mistaken every country think's there all big and bad untill the west tramples them into dust?
England
Mexico
Germany
Japan
Iraq
Spain
Italy
Vietnam
to name a few.....

Spain..West
Italy...West
Germany...West
England...west
Mexico..West

Your use of the words "until the west" makes me laugh because you use the wording as if America is the only country in the west. your stereotypical geography knowledge wouldn't surprise me that you would think this. You dont help the average image of an american posting what you did

That aside..

No aliens have not got Irans back on this because then your implying that they see Irans policies better than our western ones - which i dont think they'd get involved in but me saying that is just as wild speculation as you posting this thread
edit on 9-1-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

You assumed alot out of nothing, I've seen you post I already know how much you like to bash Americans.

You do know In the US the "west" is a generalization of the UK and the US right. Now here's where you tell my how Im wrong and why as if I care. I know its hard for a Brit to keep their trap shut but honestly I dont give a flying monkeys anus about what else you might have to say. Your not teaching me anything ( I also know it's hard for you to accept Americans as educated.) Thanks for coming out. Furthermore I honestly don't care about the image I portray to you.
edit on 9-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: sorry ya'll im just a big ole stupid 'merican don't know no better i aint edumacated like ya'll fancy your-a-peein's

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

England
Mexico
Germany
Japan
Iraq
Spain
Italy
Vietnam
to name a few.....

I fail to see how your post is relevent to the OP.

The question was if Iran might be supported by Aliens. How does "the west trampling anything" have anything to do with the OP?

Back on topic.

No mate, i don't think the aliens are helping Iran, or any country for that matter.

We are doing just fine on our own, destroying ourselves, no help needed thanks.

vvv

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

The OP says Iran is overly confident. I say every country is confident untill they get they bombed into rubble.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

He was implying that Iran doesn't need Aliens backing them to go against the US. Given that many countries take defensive or offensive stances disregarding their actual military might.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

THANK YOU! Some people are so "smart" huh

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Thank you.

Yet, why are you so sure "The west" will bomb Iran into submission?

vvv

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Well what happens when someone starts a war with the allies?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
No, I do not think Iran is being backed by Aliens. If so, it is not in a military backing. They still have to photo shop images to make it appear as though their missile tests were successful.

I think Iran's confidence is coming from knowledge of the high likelihood of military support from Countries such as China, should the US get too cocky.

Though in Iran's favor, they were able to kick out our puppet many years ago and the US has never been able to get one back in place.... But our government apparently refuses to quit trying.

edit on 9-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

reply to post by n00bUK

You assumed alot out of nothing, I've seen you post I already know how much you like to bash Americans.

You do know In the US the "west" is a generalization of the UK and the US right. Now here's where you tell my how Im wrong and why as if I care. I know its hard for a Brit to keep their trap shut but honestly I dont give a flying monkeys anus about what else you might have to say. Your not teaching me anything ( I also know it's hard for you to accept Americans as educated.) Thanks for coming out.

"You do know In the US the "west" is a generalization of the UK and the US right" - well that doesn't help because there more than 2 countries in the western hemisphere of the whole earth.

I hate America? Even though i'm studying for my personal trainer quals and looking to move either to Florida, Miami, or a State out in the wilderness which iv seen in movies - places like Wyoming or Utah?

I dont hate Americans, how can one "hate" a nation which has most of the same culture as me and my fellow people in the UK?

I think you generalized me because we dont have the same 'ideals'. You saying i "hate" Americans offends me, you dont know me mate, you just perceive i dislike your people because i dont think the path America is currently on the right path for such a great bunch of people - you can see me saying this in posts which you state. I dont bash America, i speak the truth.

How your country is perceived over seas is worrying. In fact how every country is perceived over seas is worrying, we never hear anything good - Count or selves lucky we have the net to brake them barriers.

EDIT:

Lets not turn this into an american thread. lets try stay on topic
we know what direction these arguments go and i dont want to be the person to put it in that direction. I dont hate america, friend.
edit on 9-1-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
USA is certainly aided by extraterrestrials after 1947.

I didn't say the suggested ET behind Iran are good. One UFO researcher speaking on Washington DC national press club conference in 2001 (Clifford?) said there are 57 alien races from 4 main groups already on Earth. So there are all kinds of aliens and agendas. May be including those who would like to help a regime like Iranian - for their own ends.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
USA is certainly aided by extraterrestrials after 1947.

I didn't say the suggested ET behind Iran are good. One UFO researcher speaking on Washington DC national press club conference in 2001 (Clifford?) said there are 57 alien races from 4 main groups already on Earth. So there are all kinds of aliens and agendas. May be including those who would like to help a regime like Iranian - for their own ends.

When you actually think about what you just said.

Why would one alien race fight another side by side with a nation in which one of them supports? If this was the case us humans wouldnt have to cause war and see civlians die, which is the case.

I dont think Aliens (if they exist) would get involved on certain political wars. They haven't in the past when millions were been murdered for much sinister reasons as this upcoming war, and i highly doubt they will now.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Is Iran aided by Aliens?

No
You could just as well ask if North Korea were aided by Aliens as they are believed to possess Nuclear weapons .

Why should otherwise the Ayatollah and his ruling elite continue that insane policy of challenging superpower N1?

Is it insane , given the threats they face from the U.S and Israel it seems to me they are fighting fire with fire .

Their belief in Mahdi coming from heaven (or from space) may have quite practical terms of materialization.
If they have contacts with advanced civilization, then they may envision the visible fulfillment for the masses of the myth of Mahdi.

Is that belief any different to the Christian belief of the return of their Messiah .

The poorly understood religions and their use for political motivated bloody conquests have played a big role in human history.

You have heard about the Christian Crusades , I would say they played a big role in human history that is still felt today .

Iran does not count on Russian help. And what help could potentially Russia give beyond the already delivered weapons and technology? Would Russia start WW3 for Iran

No , I would say that Iran relies more on China , and given as China owns most of everything given the failure of the west's corrupt capitalist system I doubt they have much of an appetite for WW3 .

Are they suicide fanatics who will sacrifice 70 million people for their distorted belief of a Shia messiah?

I doubt it , Israel on the other hand .....

We'd better be prepared for alien aided Iran. Especially if we have proofs of other countries aided by other groups of extraterrestrials.

We have no proofs that any country is aided by ET , least of all Iran

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

i noticed no one added russia into this. so i will, seeing that its my country of birth. Russia is in no way bested by America, just we don't walk around flaunting our #... we keep to our selves and our people, because when we try to reach out we get no thanks at all.. we have helped many countries in their time of need and when the problem is resolved they spit at us ? lol America is a peacock with with 3 feathers...useless unless you hat needs 1 of them.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
we don't have any proof of Iran being contacted by ET, except for the FARS news of made saucer, and logical considerations that I listed in my first post (you may continue them if you'd like to).

We do, however, have evidence that ET have contacted leading countries, in first place the United States. Here is the answers of Sgt. Clifford Stone on the National press club conference of UFO disclosure in Washington DC, 2001. Pls consider that conference as seriously as possible. This is just a glimpse of what should be a common knowledge by now. Based on that and other sources, our picture of the world would be completely different. Incl. of today's standoff between Iran and Western democracies. I do not defend Iran in anway, just try to analyse what stays behind its apparent boldness. But let not repeat myself.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

We do, however, have evidence that ET have contacted leading countries, in first place the United States. Here is the answers of Sgt. Clifford Stone

Written or verbal testimony is not evidence , its just a statement of what an individual believes to be true , evidence is tangible .
There may well be evidence but we don't access to it so can only speculate on its existence .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join