It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House threw secret 'Alice in Wonderland' bash during recession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
MK Ultra anyone?
If you ask me, it reeks of it.

White House threw secret 'Alice in Wonderland' bash during recession

www.nypost.com...
Here is the article:

It was the tea party the Obamas just couldn’t resist.

A White House “Alice in Wonderland” costume ball — put on by Johnny Depp and Hollywood director Tim Burton — proved to be a Mad-as-a-Hatter idea that was never made public for fear of a political backlash during hard economic times, according to a new tell-all.

“The Obamas,” by New York Times correspondent Jodi Kantor, tells of the first Halloween party the first couple feted at the White House in 2009. It was so over the top that “Star Wars” creator George Lucas sent the original Chewbacca to mingle with invited guests.

The book reveals how any official announcement of the glittering affair — coming at a time when Tea Party activists and voters furious over the lagging economy, 10-percent unemployment rate, bank bailouts and Obama’s health-care plan were staging protests — quickly vanished down the rabbit hole.

White House officials were so nervous about how a splashy, Hollywood-esque party would look to jobless Americans — or their representatives in Congress, who would soon vote on health care — that the event was not discussed publicly and Burton’s and Depp’s contributions went unacknowledged,” the book says.

However, the White House made certain that more humble Halloween festivities earlier that day — for thousands of Washington-area schoolkids — were well reported by the press corps.

Then the Obamas went inside, where an invitation-only affair for children of military personnel and White House administrators unfolded in the East Room.

Unbeknownst to reporters, the State Dining Room had also been transformed into a secretive White House Wonderland.

Tim Burton decorated it “in his signature creepy-comic style. His film version was about to be released, and he had turned the room into the Mad Hatter’s tea party, with a long table set with antique-looking linens, enormous stuffed animals in chairs, and tiered serving plates with treats like bone-shaped meringue cookies,” reports the book, which The Post purchased at a Manhattan bookstore.

Fruit punch was served in blood vials at the bar. Burton’s own Mad Hatter, the actor Johnny Depp, presided over the scene in full costume, standing up on a table to welcome everyone in character.”

The Obamas’ daughters, Malia and Sasha, then 11 and 8 respectively, “sat at the table, surrounded by a gaggle of their friends, and then proceeded to the next delight, a magic show in the East Room.”

Kantor’s book details more personal aspects of the Obama White House, serving up glimpses of the first couple’s marriage, parenting, sometimes tense handling of staff issues and even the president’s sly sense of humor when it comes to race.

Something really seems amiss about this whole bash. The timing is very off. In a time when most people were losing their jobs and the housing bubble was bursting, the Obamas are throwing a lavish party. I'm not surprised that they tried to cover it up. Just the simple fact that they realized their party would not be accepted by the American people should've been enough for them to put the brakes on it, but they didn't.

Related articles:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.foxnews.com...

In popular culture, veiled references to Monarch programming often use analogies to The Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland.

secretarcana.com...
The website I've quoted above is a wealth of information. Another website that references Alice in Wonderland and links it to MK Ultra and Monarch Programming is The Vigilant Citizen.
Here's the website: vigilantcitizen.com...
All you need to do is a search for 'Alice in Wonderland' on the site's search and you'll find a wealth of information.

This party also illustrates how closely the government works with Hollywood to reveal things as well as program people to think the way they want them to.

I'll add more info related to MK Ultra, but I know that many on ATS are familiar with it and I'd like to give those who are aware of this to add their own information to this thread.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

This is the fourth post on this today...

Where are the mods...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

Sorry. Forget it then.
I figured I'd have seen the thread by now.

Mods, please close.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

So what, it's what rich idiots folk do.
I did not say wealthy I said rich, their is a difference.
The guy had the cash for it so he did it, most fools would.
Of course the extra expenses are already figured in before hand.
I would say the guy could have gone a bit less extravagant but...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I certainly agree wholeheartedly with you that folks who are rich will throw lavish parties, but it's the other stuff that mega rich people will do that concerns me.

Only the elite can afford to have people programmed under MK Ultra and other programs. We can see their symbolism everywhere, too. Whether it be photographs, movies, or advertisements, if you know what to look for, you can easily see who has sponsored the ad.

For example, certain perfumes and clothing lines have photographers who are working for these elite and know how to set up the commercials so that the select few will see the ad and know exactly what the product represents. Also, when someone purchases these products, the money goes towards even more programming.
Here is how The Vigilant Citizen explains the MK symbolism in a Versace ad:
vigilantcitizen.com...

This website I'm about to quote from is chock full of information about programming and the various types.

Programming is updated periodically and reinforced through visual, auditory and written mediums. Some of the first programming themes included the Wizard of Oz and Alice and Wonderland, both heavily saturated with occultic symbolism.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I'd also like to bring people's attention to how this author describes as "Code Green".

OMEGA. A "self-destruct" form of programming, also known as "Code Green." The corresponding behaviors include suicidal tendencies and/or self-mutilation. This program is generally activated when the victim/survivor begins therapy or interrogation and too much memory is being recovered.

I find it oddly coincidental that the government and media have been telling everyone to "Go green" for the past few years. As we've seen a lot in the news, many people and couples have commited suicides or murder suicides because of the housing bubble and losing their savings. Coincidence? Have we been programmed to self destruct?

This Halloween party is also factual evidence of the marriage between the government and Hollywood. After seeing this party, I don't believe anyone can doubt that the government uses Hollywood to control people's minds and communicate with the masses. In my opinion, the government uses movies to push their ideals. Just look at all the alien themed movies we're being bombarded with. Also, think back to the movie "Knowing" where Nicholas Cage is watching the oil rig on fire in the Gulf. It's an exact replica of what we saw on TV during the Deepwater Horizon gusher.

I had my doubts about Hollywood and the government being linked when I first started exploring this information, but I'm truly convinced now. I also used to be skeptical about the different kinds of programming, but not anymore. After you can identify the symbols and triggers and you begin to see them everywhere as well as the same people involved time and time again, it becomes very difficult to dismiss it all as coincidence.

edit on 9-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join