It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I call on all registered Republicans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As a registered republican I was wondering if any of Ron pauls supporters could sign a petition or something vowing not ot vote for any one except Paul. He is the only Republican that is running. How can we get everyone on one piece of paper saying hes our man. Im tired of the isolationist,unelectable etc... His values are American.

I for one will not vote for anyone else but Paul!! Obama will get my vote before one of these guys. It will be the same any way. I guess it doesnt matter though Americans will someday wake up to see their vote is nothing but a waste of their time.
edit on 8-1-2012 by sd211212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212
I guess it doesnt matter though Americans will someday wake up to see their vote is nothing but a waste of their time.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to any of the elections of the last 10 years? Many elections have been so close that they come down to a dozen votes.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why sign a petition. It's just a piece of paper, the kind you are talking about. It's not one to turn into Congress or anyone who takes petitions. I know who I'm voting for, your petition makes no sense to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

I guess it doesnt matter though Americans will someday wake up to see their vote is nothing but a waste of their time.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to any of the elections of the last 10 years? Many elections have been so close that they come down to a dozen votes.

The mayor in a town in my county was just voted out of office. He lost by five votes.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I for one will not vote for anyone else but Paul!! Obama will get my vote before one of these guys. It will be the same any way. I guess it doesnt matter though Americans will someday wake up to see their vote is nothing but a waste of their time.

Sure. I'll bite. I hereby pledge to vote for anyone BUT Ron Paul! Obama will get my vote before Ron Paul does!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

As a registered republican I was wondering if any of Ron pauls supporters could sign a petition or something vowing not ot vote for any one except Paul.

I don't think you want to go there...

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm a registered republican and I'm planning on voting for Ron Paul but why in the hell would I sign anything saying I'm going to?! What if videos come out right before the election showing him holding hands and conspiring with someone that wants to destroy America:0

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm not a registered Republican seeing as the GOP is just as bad as the DNC in destroying the country with their anti-conservative RINO values as demonstrated by a majority of the current crop of Republican Presidential candidates. I do vow I will vote for Dr. Paul in the final election if he does makes it that far.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't know any Ron Paul supporters that would even consider another candidate except Johnson.
Other people don't really care who their candidate is as long as he/she expands government, increases wars and taxes. I just figured it was a matter of being awake/asleep. Once you wake up you realize Paul is the only viable candidate for the job.

new topics

top topics

join