It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the Midwest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello,

I live in Minnesota and Wisconsin. I am a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I find school incredibly boring and think that it drains creativity. I find electricity and Tesla-related inventions to be very interesting and believe much of his work needs further development as his inventions hold much potential for the future. I am learning Russian and Arabic. Languages come pretty easily to me and I am able to pick them up pretty fast.

I research Bigfoot and UFO sightings. I am most interested in figuring out how they [ufo's] operate and creating devices that disrupt their operation. I would like to create some defensive plans for the planet. I want our planet to continue to advance technologically and want us to get some serious space projects. We have hit a stagnant period and I would like to have another 'space race' to create more technological advancements and start building bases outside of our planet. My first step however, which I am working on now, is getting as full of an understanding as possible about UFO's and extraterrestrials.

I have never seen a UFO for myself, but I am able to believe in stuff without seeing first. I believe that with all the evidence and research I have done that they are real. The sheer number of witness accounts and testimony supports my reasoning. I watch a lot of documentaries, read a lot of articles and books and listen to both sides of the argument with an open mind. I believe I am very level headed and can see things clearly. I originally approached the subject unbiased and pragmatically. I listened to the arguments of both sides and found the pro-alien side to be more reasonable and convincing.

Some more information about me. I have worked in Alaska at a Salmon cannery for a summer and found it to be a great experience. There were many cool people working up there, including many good looking chicks from Russia, Ukraine, and Turkey. I was quite surprised. We worked 18 hour shifts up there with my longest week being 110 hours. I think it was good to do a hard job like that and the fact that I actually enjoyed it kinda scares me. Yes I will still eat salmon, in fact I love it. The factory was very clean and far exceeded my expectations, I was very impressed with how they handled the salmon. Usually very fresh, clean and good quality work.

I trade Forex and Options and have learned a lot through my mistakes. I hope to one day be able to fund myself and my experiments with money from the market. This way I will be able to make some nice money on the side to build up a collection of cool gadgets eg. gas masks, faraday cages, electromagnets and other goodies.

I don't really care much for people en masse. It feels like The Matrix to me, and everyone is chained to society and the world and either I am free, or the one of the few trying to break my chains. I admire and respect those who work hard, with no regard to anyone else's opinion but their own. I respect level and open minded people. I support unorthodox ideas and thinking.

I do like talking and theorizing so please seek me out and send me a message or something. I like comments, ideas, and cool bits of news. I hope some of you will read and enjoy some of the future articles I will write here.

Thanks for your time in reading this,

-TheStinger

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
hi welcome

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thestinger

Hey there, welcome to ATS!

That was a great introduction too. I look forward to your future contributions here.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Very nice intro...Welcome to ATS

top topics

join