It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Depopulation In Action

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Planned global depopulation is occurring as I type this.

-----

To begin, I do not believe any secret government technology was responsible for the earthquake or tsunami that devastated Japan.

But I do believe that the government took full advantage of the situation given to them to set a sinister plan into motion.

Your government is lying to you about the amount of radiation (being) leaked from Fukushima. They are hiding the fact that radiation levels around the planet are already showing signs of effects on the environment.

Seals in Alaska are already being tested for radiation poisoning... and yet they still refuse to test the actual fish in the water.

Read on...

-----

In October 2011 scientists released findings that the caesium-137 levels released from Fukushima were at least half of that released by Chernobyl.

Xenon-133 levels released were 3x10^18 Bq (bequerels) more than anything measured from Chernobyl.

Radiation Levels

These are not sensationalized numbers... these are numbers published in openly peer reviewed papers.

Iodine-131 was released at least at 50% of the amount/rate of Chernobyl ( Fukushima released 1.2 to 1.3 × 10^17 Bq per day).

Global Radiation

And the most worrying aspect? None of these numbers even take into account the amount of waste that was dumped straight into the Pacific Ocean.

-----

In May of 2011, the US Government told Japan to dump 3 MILLION TONS of nuclear waste into the Pacific Ocean.

And the water that the waste went into was already more radioactive than the legal limit BEFORE they started dumping.

Pacific Dumping

And this is just the amounts that are known of...

Now, not only do the jet streams that circle the northern hemisphere come straight across the nuclear plant, Jet Streams

But the water that the nuclear waste was dumped into follows not only the known water currents along the Pacific, but will also spread the waste globally through the Thermohaline Circulation.

This is going to affect everyone... everywhere.

From the fallout in the air to the water contamination, all the food in the northern hemisphere (and seafood globally) is already affected, and will be for years.

(Caesium-137 has a half-life of over 30 years...)

-----

How do you fight a war against a few billion people with-out ever pointing a gun? Go after their food supply...

What is the largest source of food on the planet?

The Oceans.

Who are the largest consumers of seafood in the world?

1)China
2)Japan
3)USA
4)Indonesia
5)India

Seafood

And who are the 4 most populated countries in the world?

1)China
2)India
3)USA
4)Indonesia

Population

There are over 3 billion people in those four countries alone. Where do the largest populations tend to congregate? On the coasts.

And where is the majority of the world's seafood caught?

1)China
3)USA
4)Japan
6)Indonesia
7)India

So whether you live in a country within the immediate vicinity of the initial disaster or not, you probably get your common supermarket seafood from one of them.

----

Every few months we hear from the government saying, "Everything is now fine!", and then every few months we hear from a couple independent scientists who refute the government's story.

Then the government responds, "But it's not as bad as they say it is!", and then in a couple weeks the scientists answer, "You are correct, our findings show it is actually much worse than we said it was..."

I have already come to the decision that the government will never let us know how bad it really was, and we won't know until we start seeing more of the direct evidence from environmental exposure.

I'm just saying I would avoid that Alaskan King Crab birthday dinner you were planning...
edit on 8-1-2012 by YouAreLiedTo because: fixed pics

edit on 8-1-2012 by YouAreLiedTo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
-Reserving space for future post if needed-

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If anyone here has a geiger counter they should take it to the grocery store and stick it in the fish bin and see what they get for a reading.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwuhi
If anyone here has a geiger counter they should take it to the grocery store and stick it in the fish bin and see what they get for a reading.

We already know that radiation is being reported in the USA from air fallout, but I would love someone in Cali (maybe around Fisherman's Wharf) to take a look at the fish...

The seals in Alaska aren't looking so good right now...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Thank you. At least you thought about it - - and its not the usual "dribble".

Me personally - - I think there are lots of factions - personal/natural/ and intentional affects.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
But Fukushima isn't the ONLY radiation that is reaching Earth at the present moment.

There is a huge hole (bigger than Earth) in our magnetosphere that is letting in cosmic radiation. That's all along the electromagnetic spectrum; UV, Xray, microwave, neutrons, etc.

So could it be they (Fukushima and cosmic source) are now working in tandem OR was Fukushima committed to cover up this outside-Earth source of radiation??? To stop you asking questions about what is next to our Sun,and what it could possibly do sometime in the future, such as a Gamma Ray Burst? Look this up, now that is scary. Makes Fukushima look like a walk in the park.

Not fearmongering, just informing.
Peace.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The radiation that reaches america at most will trigger cancer, a slow death. Not to sound cynical but if you are looking for megadeath fukushima wont deliver.

Also there is no hole in earths magnetic field. If there is a single flare hitting eath would caus radiation dead on a massive scale.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
The radiation that reaches america at most will trigger cancer, a slow death. Not to sound cynical but if you are looking for megadeath fukushima wont deliver.

Also there is no hole in earths magnetic field. If there is a single flare hitting eath would caus radiation dead on a massive scale.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

You say that like it's a good thing?

At most cancer, a slow death? Whatever keeps your hope alive.

And on that note, dying of cancer would be their best-case scenario. Think of all the money to be made on treatment by the Pharm companies...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

Excellent points, imho.

From my value system . . . I avoid some things . . .

Pray about eating some things.

Pray a bit extra over some things I'm eating.

I certainly do not trust the global oligarchy except to do what they've declared they are going to do--genocidally murder as many as they can get away with toward their target of only 200 souls left on the planet.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

200 people left on the planet? It's possible I guess.

I am more of a believer that around 3/4's of the world population will be killed off.

What is the point of owning everything if you don't have anyone to work it for you?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Not 200.

200 Million.

However, Scripture indicates that 1/3 will be killed.

And a bit later another 1/3 of what's left will be killed. That will be considerably short of the globalists reportedly current goal of reducing the global population to 200 million.

The Georgia Guidestones list it as 500 million. Purportedly that was later changed to 200 million serfs and slaves.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

In terms of the point of owning everything . . .

the global oligarchy has long passed the point when their massive wealth is the least bit functional or reasonable in individual or even family, clan, tribal terms.

They likely cannot even sensibly conceive of how much wealth they have control of.

NOW THE WANT POWER and the wealth is merely a tool to extend and multiply their POWER . . . !!!!CONTROL!!!!

Nevertheless, I think you make a good point . . . they need serfs and slaves to have ruthless POWER OVER.

And, they need serfs and slaves to rape and offer as blood sacrifices to satan and demonic sub-gods.

Real sweeties, they are. /sarc

edit on 9/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wouldn't "they" also be affected by this radiation? So I'm not sure why it would be deliberate.

Yes, I can believe "they" are keeping from us just how bad this is.

No, I don't think "they" planned it to depopulate the globe.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

No, I don't think "they" planned it to depopulate the globe.

imho,

THEY move thousands of puzzle pieces around all the time toward their long term goals.

They know that long range planning does NOT WORK. Life is tooooo complex.

However, they certainly still plan long term in some respects. They have long range goals . . . those long range goals are now on the near horizon in terms of their being brought overtly onto the world stage as the obvious tyrannical rulers of the planet.

Certainly they seek to reduce the population forcibly as soon as they can get away with it. The Georgia Guidestones say 500 million max. Others have asserted that the figure has been lowered to 200 million since the Guidestones were erected.

Even the Bible affirms that a first major reduction will be 1/3 of the global population . . . to be followed later by another 1/3 killed of the original 2/3 left. Wouldn't that leave 22.217% of the original figure? I'm terrible at even simple math but I think that's in the ballpark. My small calculator won't go to 7 billion . . . Excel should . . . wouldn't that be 1,555,190,000?

Well short of their goal . . . however . . . by the end of Armageddon, 100% of them will be in the 'terminated' column.

The world and Creation can do without such satanic destructive creatures.

Do I think the Japan quake was a deliberate effort to reduce the population . . . even by radiation?

Plausible. There are some flags on the play of why some very destructive elements were deliberately introduced into those reactors weeks before the quake--illegally.

Wouldn't they hazard themselves with such? Not necessarily.

They may well have preventative medical breakthroughs available only to them.

They may have restorative breakthroughs.

Maybe the ET/fallen angel critters have convinced them and 'demonstrated' that they really can transfer their consciousness and 'souls' into a new cloned body.

Maybe a big percentage of them have been convinced by very heavy handed hypnosis and other manipulations that dying for the satanic cause makes personal sense somehow. And the rest have access to the advanced rejuvenating technologies.

Doesn't matter . . . they will all be wiped off the planet . . . and evidently all evidence of their ever having existed will be wiped clean as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's also ironic (or convenient) that the head of The IAEA is Japanese Yukiya Amano...

And that the IAEA actually has a frickin' "Regional Safeguards Office" in Tokyo...

You are telling me they can't take a one hour trip to inspect the closest nuclear plant on the planet?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The funny thing is (well, funny isn't the right word) that the UN Population Projections from as far back as 10/15 years ago revealed that the population was likely to dramatically reduce. A revised edition in 2005 (?) basically laid out the raw truth....populations world wide were set to fall, and keep falling for the next "how long is a piece of string?"

TFR's worldwide have fallen to unbelievably low levels and show no sign of stopping. Once one has looked at the figures the very thought of an "overpopulation crisis" becomes laughable.

I'll try and dig up the appropriate links later on.

The truth being, they didn't need Fukishima. They didn't even need Chernobyl.

Fertility rates have been falling DRAMATICALLY for decades.

The how? and why? are still up for debate.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

You might want to start looking here:

It's been going on for years...

Cancer... obesity... infertility... radiation... GM foods... even your drinking water...

Start researching everything around you...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Oh I know. I'm relatively well versed in the topic.

A few threads you might find interesting:

Our Toxic World, Our Brave New World - What's in our Water?
The Overpopulation Myth, The Underpopulation Crisis
The Great Binge (1870 - 1914)

That last one might be stretching it a bit. Possibly.

A good source for the Demographical aspect of the subject is: Fewer: How the New Demography of Depopulation Will Shape Our Future by Ben J. Wattenberg.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I do see how the quake could have been deliberate. And I also agree that they might have a depopulation agenda. I just wasn't imagining that they would do anything that could also hurt themselves....but you made some good points.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
reply to post by BO XIAN

I do see how the quake could have been deliberate. And I also agree that they might have a depopulation agenda. I just wasn't imagining that they would do anything that could also hurt themselves....but you made some good points.

Eh, I still don't buy the whole "Government Earthquake" scenario...

I just believe they took advantage of the situation that was given to them.

As I said, it's ironic the head of the IAEA is Japanese, the IAEA has one of its largest offices in the world in Tokyo, and this just happens to slip under the radar.

Call it what you want... call it a conspiracy, call it an agenda...

Whatever it is, it's definitely one thing, and that's a cover-up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join