It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News educated people !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Shame on Fox News journalists. Is that American higher education ??? If so, how educated are then Obama's advisors ??? If they are educated like journalists than we are sooo DOOMED !!!

Fox News map of Europa :

As you can see they have deleted Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia. Former Yugoslavia has become Bulgarija. Serbia has moved to Austria, Hungary and Slovakia....

Real map of Europa :

What are your thoughts ??

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Maybe that is the map They're aiming for.... [sigh]

Yeah, They are doing the weirdest things in Our media.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
wow, what a blunder, and kinda offensive. but so much of a mistake it has to have been intentionally done.

I would imagine its from laziness or the fact they knew the majority of people wouldn't notice.

but in ATS spirit, i think its the future map of europe after ww3 when mainland europe gets war ravaged and then reunited.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

This is the reason you don't have interns doing the type for telepromters or making "Points" maps.

They should be learning the business...not conducting business.

I've seen gaff's like this numerous times throughout the media.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
In other words, do not Believe the media, because it's all a lie

But nevertheless this is a great shame, because this sees a lot of people around the world and imagine what they think

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
simply business as usual when you only hire employees who are so blinded by the corporate politics they forget that the world is real and they are the "alternate reality"

and who is the producer or editor? because it all comes down to them!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturnsand who is the producer or editor? because it all comes down to them!

I don't know. I found this on Slovenian TV

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Elpasdo

I mean, I wouldn't assume graphics people who tinker with adobe or whatever fancy program FOX uses (or CNN or MSNBC for that matter) are really experts in geography...or anything else other than graphics.

Unfortunately, this is why News outlets are not in this business for the purpose of flashy graphics and sound effects. They are supposed to be education for education's sake. Not entertainment with a loosely-adhered-to premise of "education" or "information difusement"

new topics

top topics

join