It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Kyle on O'reilly Factor something strange in this video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I noticed something weird going on with Chris Kyle's right eye during his interview. I actually watched it live in HD on my TV at home and noticed it. i decided to see if it was visible on youtube. It was but the low def picture made it harder to see. The video of the interview on the Fox News site is a little clearer. Just watch his right eye whenever the camera is on him, something is not quite right.

www.foxnews.com...

Any ideas ATS?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think it's just the reflection of the studio lights unless.....he has a camera in his eye socket and he's a super soldier like Duncan O.

Why he's wearing a hat, indoors and during an interview is a little strange though. I take it he has a receding hairline and is self conscious but still.

By the way, Ventura denies this.

Oh, and OP?......why are you watching FOX news much less, O'Reilly anyway? Hasn't ATS taught you anything

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Im not seeing what your talking about. It all looks normal to me. Are you refering to the shadow of the cap bill over his eye? Or are you refering to the bionic eye they put in him to make him a more accurate sniper?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by alpha chino

Here is what you are seeing and Human_Alien is correct about the reflection and here is a couple pics that shows the same thing...

And this is a better pic...

So there is nothing going on with his eye only reflections.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by alpha chino

Here is what you are seeing and Human_Alien is correct about the reflection and here is a couple pics that shows the same thing...

And this is a better pic...

So there is nothing going on with his eye only reflections.

Hmmm
I think those are actually Chinese lanterns.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chickensalad
Im not seeing what your talking about. It all looks normal to me. Are you refering to the shadow of the cap bill over his eye? Or are you refering to the bionic eye they put in him to make him a more accurate sniper?

I think (correct me if I'm wrong OP) the point of interest is the 'light'.

(Man, I can't stand O'Reilly. He's more unusual and paranormal than all ATS threads combined)

new topics

top topics

join