It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Rising, Chakra overload...how do you cope?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GakunGak

Originally posted by Pokoia
I have encountered several people that went this way and had big problems, just recently one , via PM.
Especially the efforts to deal with demons.
I only know one person that seems to cope with them. At least for now.
The rest got in to big problems, some even killed themselves.

There's a reason for that.

That's because people don't understand what Satanism is.

Satanism is a name given to themselves, by people who want to be something other than Christian, but who contrary to what they might think, have not genuinely psychologically freed themselves from Christianity.

Satanism is inverse Christianity. Satan exists within the Christian theological framework. As a result of this, the bottom line is that if you call yourself a Satanist, then irrespective of why you consciously think you're doing it, in your own head, you have not yet freed yourself from Christianity.

The adoption of elements from other religious systems, which are then referred to as Satanism, is puerile; and more interestingly, it also carries the implicit Christian assumption that Christianity and Satanism are the only two choices which exist.

They aren't.

Demons are there to help people, not take orders and make magical wishes unless needed.

Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hi,

Completely agree. However, rather than go into details of the "good and "bad" water filters out there -- a lot of the so-called water filters out there are bogus and actually concentrate the contaminants cause more problems than they solve. However, there is a cool little filter I recently saw - IF this is GENUINE then its fine - they say "as used by government paratroopers" ideal for day to day use for filtering tap water and life saving in an emergency! The water filter machines that do a perfect job are very expensive thousands of dollars so not readily affordable -- especially in a an emergency.

Generally - apart from fluoridated areas - Tap water is safer than bottled water. Also most people bath or shower in tap water even if they don't drink it direct and it enters their system in that way - and use fluoride toothpastes!. Tap water generally is safe and checked regularly by water authorities. I will leave it at that.

<< 1  2   >>

join