It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien cow mutilation near Kansas City airport?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by giugliot
Try reading the linked articles before posting nonsense.
edit on 9-1-2012 by giugliot because: (no reason given)

Is that the best you can do?

You have no comments, thoughts, ideas of your own with regard to the subject?

The links you refer to, do you believe ever word they contain? Have you applied any critical thinking to the claims?

What's your no-nonsense stance on this? Do you think the cows were mutilated by aliens or Illuminati surgeons or black op special forces or Satanists? Obviously you know it's nothing to do with ridiculous nonsense like animal predation! That never happens in real life.

Come on, giugliot, try a bit harder when you "contribute" to a thread!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by giugliot
Try reading the linked articles before posting nonsense.
Is that the best you can do? You have no comments, thoughts, ideas of your own with regard to the subject?

My previous post’s long-windedness correlated with the quality level of your post.

Originally posted by torsion
What's your no-nonsense stance on this? Do you think the cows were mutilated by aliens or Illuminati surgeons or black op special forces or Satanists? Obviously you know it's nothing to do with ridiculous nonsense like animal predation! That never happens in real life.Come on, giugliot, try a bit harder when you "contribute" to a thread!

I already expressed my view, it's you should read the articles - which you obviously don't want. Why should I discuss sth. with a member whose SOLE PURPOSE is to help covering up and, therefore, playing down the subject?
edit on 10-1-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It's a good idea to read everything and then ADD to a discussion rather than SUBTRACT from it due to laziness or illiteracy. I understand people don't have time to read or can't (for whatever reason be it eyesight, age dyslexia etc.) so such people will be very pleased to know that the UFO Hunters have an entire episode dedicated to cattle mutilation on YouTube : www.youtube.com...

<< 1   >>

join